Author Topic: The Game Relives Rise To Fame With New "Life After The Math" DVD  (Read 263 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Those wondering about how Compton, CA rapper The Game emerged as one of the best-selling rappers on the West Coast will get the story straight from the rapper himself in a forthcoming DVD.

The Black Wall Street produced feature, titled The Game: Life after the Math, chronicles the lyricist's rise from the streets of Compton to the top of the Billboard charts, as told by The Game himself.

The DVD is the result of The Game's new film production deal with Polychrome Pictures, a full service entertainment, production and distribution company that supplies content to Warner Home Entertainment in the US and Canada.

"I am excited about my new relationship with Polychrome Pictures," the Game said. "When this DVD hits the streets, people will finally get to see my reality."

The popularity of reality/documentary-based content falls in line with Polychrome's goal of providing assist artists with "an outlet to tell their stories from their unique point of view," added Dion Fearon, the company's vice president of VP of acquisitions.

The Game debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart in 2005 with is debut album, The Documentary.

His sophomore album, Doctor's Advocate, followed in the steps of its predecessor by charting at number one, with almost 400,000 copies sold in its first week of release.

The Game: Life After the Math DVD is slated to hit stores and Video-on-Demand this summer. 
source http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6842

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Relives Rise To Fame With New "Life After The Math" DVD
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 05:57:01 PM »
NICE......................

$Eg2$

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 05:57:11 PM »
SHould be dope  8)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 07:10:45 PM »
his excuse for flopping. 

im still watchin it though.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 08:10:18 PM »
his excuse for flopping. 

im still watchin it though.   ;D

He didn't flop...well I guess he did by his own standards, but if where he's at is flopping then more people should learn to flop

TRG

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 08:45:10 PM »
nice

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 09:33:43 PM »
ill be picking it up :-)