Author Topic: Cali Iz Active shits on Dogg Chit!  (Read 971 times)

~Lucien~

Cali Iz Active shits on Dogg Chit!
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:38:53 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Cali Iz Active shits on Dogg Chit? I mean lyrics, beats, mastering & mixing. Dogg Chit is garbage. Period! The only postive thing about Dogg Chit are the features. Oh yeah Brotha Lynch Hung & BG Knocc Out killed it! I don't see Dogg Chit as a real album but as fast money... without Snoop overseeing DPG projects it's trash...

Soopa2Fly

• Lil Geezy
Re: Cali Iz Active shits on Dogg Chit!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 05:47:15 PM »
I respect your opinion but no way could I agree with that... Cali Iz Active is more commericial... so if you like that style that to each his own..

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 05:47:35 PM »
YOU REALLY ARE THE ONLY MAN I THINK DOGG CHIT TOWARDS THE END OF THE ALBUM GOES TO THE DEATH ROW DAYS AND JUST IS DOEP AS FUCK MAN IM SORRY BUT CALI IZ ACTIVE WAS TO COMMERCIAL FOR ME   DOPE ALSO BUT NOT BETTERT HAN DOGG CHIT

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 05:55:07 PM »
LUCIEN MY NIGGA, U R THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A NEW YOUNG FAN OF MUSIK LIKE THIS. I CAN TELL U JUS STARTED LISTENIN TO WESTCOAST RAP, DPG JUS WENT BACK TO THEIR ROOTS NIGGA. CALI IS ACTIVE WAS EVERYTHING BUT CALI, THAT SHYT WAS COMMERCIAL AND FULL OF DOWN SOUTH RAPPERS. IT SHOULDA NEVER BEEN CALLED CALI IS ACTIVE........................DOGG CHIT IS LIKE STILLMATIC WAS TO ILLMATIC A PERFECT FOLLOW UP 10 YEARS LATE.............. 

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
I wouldn't say "Dogg Chit" is garbage, but I do think "Cali Iz Active" is a better album and I disagree about not having Snoop overseeing anything DPG and it being trash considering Snoop put out his own frisbees/coasters in "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" & "R&G: The Masterpiece"...Dogg Chit has a darker feel to it then CIA did....It's different but not as great as the board is making it out to be.

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Quadruple OG

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 06:06:02 PM »
Dogg Chit was ok, but still was 1000% better than that garbage Cali iz Active cd

Paul

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 06:08:43 PM »
i liked cali iz active, but dogg chit is way better, it is a fuckin class album, cant beleive ther is still some shitheads who hav to complain bout every fuckin thing, enjoy the music stop bitchin

btw, that wasnt directed at the thread starter
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 06:17:50 PM »
i'm a really young dude. I have listened to the all the DPG albums literally within' the last months. So not before 2006 had I ever listend to an entire DPG record. Since i'm young i'm also sometimes prone to like commercial music. I mean, i'm, growing up on it, just like most of y'all grew up on chronic/doggystyle etc. STILL NO WAY is CIA better then Dogg Chit. To me, this new record is ONLY behind dogg food (ofcourse).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
^you think its better then Dillinger & Gotti.... cuz tha first D&G was dope as fuck a near classic to me..... i cant wait to hear this DOGG CHIT on tuesday

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 08:39:53 PM »
This is the one thing I can't stand about this forum. There's always someone who has to go against the grain just to get someone to agree with them. "Dogg Chit" garbage? Let's be real. This is easily their best album since "Dogg Food".

"Cali iz Active" was utter bullshiet.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 08:44:16 PM »
^you think its better then Dillinger & Gotti.... cuz tha first D&G was dope as fuck a near classic to me..... i cant wait to hear this DOGG CHIT on tuesday

i do. D&G is dope, but this 1 is better. D&G is DEFANITELY 3rd on the list tho
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 09:08:32 PM »
I feel dogg chit is better it has way more of a westcoast feel to it the features are way better and the production is much smoother i feel that both albums are good but cali is active had puff daddy and david banner i feel that dogg chit is west coast supremacy

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

dclee

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 09:27:45 PM »
I've been tempted to buy Dogg Chit. Perhaps I'll pick it up next Tuesday at Best Buy (gotta get them Best buy exclusive tracks!). Also, BGKO's voice changed like crazy huh? But then again it has been like over 10 years since Real Muthaphucckin G's.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 10:37:21 PM »

i do. D&G is dope, but this 1 is better. D&G is DEFANITELY 3rd on the list tho

damn it must be a damn good cd... i expect nothin but dope from dpg.. but i need to hear this shiiiiiiiiiiiit

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 10:39:32 PM »
I'll get around to listening to it in the next week or so, then I can decide