Author Topic: Young Buck signs Tha Outlawz to Cashville Records  (Read 811 times)

d-nice

Young Buck signs Tha Outlawz to Cashville Records
« on: March 23, 2007, 03:51:24 PM »
While making quality music is part of his plan as an artist, Young Buck has a larger vision in mind with his record label, Cashville Records.

The imprint, which is currently at the center of a bidding war between various record labels, has made a major acquisition with the Tupac Shakur-founded collective known as the Outlawz.

"A lot of different things is getting good for me," Young Buck told AllHipHop.com. "We're almost at the end of the paperwork with their situation."

The Outlawz are the latest addition to Cashville Records, joining veteran rapper C-Bo, who became a part of the label's roster in January.

With the signings, Young Buck hopes to make the label an emerging force in the ever competitive music industry.

"I'm just focused on pretty much making sure I got the right product," Young Buck told AllHipHop.com. "I understand you're nothing without the product so with all the artists that I'm working with such as C-Bo and the Outlawz, and 615, I'm just making sure that they deliver the best possible album possible because we understand that all eyes is on us right now."

As he gears up for the March 27 release of his new album Buck the World, Young Buck is setting the stage for more exposure in the months to come.

"I got a reality show titled Buck the World, " said the rapper, who anticipates the show airing at the end of April or in early May.

"It's coming out on MTV, showing the life behind the music with me," Young Buck said. "And I also got a movie that I'm shooting titled the Story of My Life. So I definitely got a lot s**t going down. Just stay in tune, stay in touch with Buck and I'ma take us where we gotta go. Straight up."

$Eg2$

Re: Young Buck signs Tha Outlawz to Cashville Records
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 03:58:14 PM »
'Your careers over like the OUTLAWZ when 2 Pac died"

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 04:01:42 PM »
While making quality music is part of his plan as an artist, Young Buck has a larger vision in mind with his record label, Cashville Records.

The imprint, which is currently at the center of a bidding war between various record labels, has made a major acquisition with the Tupac Shakur-founded collective known as the Outlawz.

"A lot of different things is getting good for me," Young Buck told AllHipHop.com. "We're almost at the end of the paperwork with their situation."

The Outlawz are the latest addition to Cashville Records, joining veteran rapper C-Bo, who became a part of the label's roster in January.

With the signings, Young Buck hopes to make the label an emerging force in the ever competitive music industry.

"I'm just focused on pretty much making sure I got the right product," Young Buck told AllHipHop.com. "I understand you're nothing without the product so with all the artists that I'm working with such as C-Bo and the Outlawz, and 615, I'm just making sure that they deliver the best possible album possible because we understand that all eyes is on us right now."

As he gears up for the March 27 release of his new album Buck the World, Young Buck is setting the stage for more exposure in the months to come.

"I got a reality show titled Buck the World, " said the rapper, who anticipates the show airing at the end of April or in early May.

"It's coming out on MTV, showing the life behind the music with me," Young Buck said. "And I also got a movie that I'm shooting titled the Story of My Life. So I definitely got a lot s**t going down. Just stay in tune, stay in touch with Buck and I'ma take us where we gotta go. Straight up."

where'd you get this homey?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 04:02:09 PM »

who said this line?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

$Eg2$

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »

who said this line?

-T

I think his name was RK it was @ the blaze battle

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 04:15:12 PM »

where'd you get this homey?

-T

Allhiphop.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 04:43:08 PM »

who said this line?

-T

whew, as long as it wasn't buck. that'd be horrible

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 04:43:40 PM »
old news, this was in our video interview with young buck and roccett last month! www.dubcnn.com/interviews

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 02:43:42 AM »
damn interesting news

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 04:14:48 AM »

agree !!
They 're dope but without pac it's hard they did really good muzik !!

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 08:15:25 AM »
wonder how this shits gonna sound. outlawz wit sum south beats...
I dont know bout that.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 08:25:03 AM »
look at the end off this video

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 01:31:12 PM »
So C-Bo and the Outlawz. I wonder how he plans on getting those 2 out into the mainstream. I hope this isn't him just signing artist with street cred.

who said this line?

-T

whew, as long as it wasn't buck. that'd be horrible

-T

Yeah almost as bad as 50 signing Prodigy & Havoc after saying "I'll do yo lil ass like Jay did Mobb Deep"  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »
intresting to see how this will turn out. I can't really see buck selling the idea of a c-bo/outlawz album to a mainstream label :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 02:38:17 PM »
i always liked the outlawz(more then thug life) but theres no doubt he just signed up cuz they pac's boys