Re: grodt
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 11:25:32 PM »
if u hate 50 or love da dude u cant hate on dis album
shit is hot
but ya dude fell off hard

XaNdEr

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 01:06:59 AM »
yo Je Weet Zelf, i dont know who u tryna be a netbanger or whatever nigga i used to come on thiswebsite back in 03 just never post, im 23 and from baltimore city of murder and heroine u got a problem wit me come find me hilltop street hardest block in soutwest. u some punk white boy from the suburbs yo im done talkin i just post shit that me and my niggaz talk about when we smoke and see what people talk bout this is what this forum is about anyways
Lol, i dont even live in USA. How am i supposed to come over there? Is you gonna pay for my flight ticket? if so, then ill gladly visit your punk ass. You talk like youre a veteran and that we are all kids on here who "barely got outta highschool". But since you have nothing of any value to say i wont waste my time on that, keep smoking with "your niggas" and keep doing you thing, im sure in the future you will find what you looking for. But fact is you hate on 50 Cent cause he has "fallen off"....

Let me quote myself from another topic, read it and put that dick back in your mouth.

My opinion:

If a rapper/producer tries different styles he "fell off" or is "washed up" (kurupt, prodigy, 50 cent, lots of other examples, now dr. dre too)

If a rapper/producer sticks to the same old script he is boring and stuck in his prime.

The way y'all sounding is like nobody can do anything good, fuck that. Get on some real shit man, Kurupt didnt fell off he just evolved another style throughout his career, and im damn happy he did, it shows me he is capable of much more then people credit him for.

Same with Prodigy on Return Of The Mac, like people say "i cant listen to him blablabla" and "only the beats make it worthwile". If you cant listen to Prodigy dont listen his cd's and shut the fuck up, cuz the same dudes that say it now have been saying for years Prodigy fell off, and steadily been checking for every single mobb deep release, so what the fuck is up with that....

50 Cent same thing, aaaww man Power of the Dollar is classic underground shit, and damn, Get Rich Or Die Trying, that shit is really dope. But man Massacre, it sucks. Lol, yall dont even make no sense, Massacre is different compared to GRODT the same way GRODT is different compared to Power of the Dollar. He just changes his styles, looks for new ways, improve his originality, what the fuck is wrong with that. I can see the critics building up this summer when Before I Selfdestruct is dropping, people gonna say its wack and all that, but he will still sell millions, and the same people saying how wack his album is on internetforums, aare the ones that are buying his cd's as well.

Just my opinion on it, its stupid to say someone fell off. Stop dickriding and criticizing those artists man, they just do their own thang.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 10:36:48 AM »
yo Je Weet Zelf, i dont know who u tryna be a netbanger or whatever nigga i used to come on thiswebsite back in 03 just never post, im 23 and from baltimore city of murder and heroine u got a problem wit me come find me hilltop street hardest block in soutwest. u some punk white boy from the suburbs yo im done talkin i just post shit that me and my niggaz talk about when we smoke and see what people talk bout this is what this forum is about anyways
Lol, i dont even live in USA. How am i supposed to come over there? Is you gonna pay for my flight ticket? if so, then ill gladly visit your punk ass. You talk like youre a veteran and that we are all kids on here who "barely got outta highschool". But since you have nothing of any value to say i wont waste my time on that, keep smoking with "your niggas" and keep doing you thing, im sure in the future you will find what you looking for. But fact is you hate on 50 Cent cause he has "fallen off"....

Let me quote myself from another topic, read it and put that dick back in your mouth.

My opinion:

If a rapper/producer tries different styles he "fell off" or is "washed up" (kurupt, prodigy, 50 cent, lots of other examples, now dr. dre too)

If a rapper/producer sticks to the same old script he is boring and stuck in his prime.

The way y'all sounding is like nobody can do anything good, fuck that. Get on some real shit man, Kurupt didnt fell off he just evolved another style throughout his career, and im damn happy he did, it shows me he is capable of much more then people credit him for.

Same with Prodigy on Return Of The Mac, like people say "i cant listen to him blablabla" and "only the beats make it worthwile". If you cant listen to Prodigy dont listen his cd's and shut the fuck up, cuz the same dudes that say it now have been saying for years Prodigy fell off, and steadily been checking for every single mobb deep release, so what the fuck is up with that....

50 Cent same thing, aaaww man Power of the Dollar is classic underground shit, and damn, Get Rich Or Die Trying, that shit is really dope. But man Massacre, it sucks. Lol, yall dont even make no sense, Massacre is different compared to GRODT the same way GRODT is different compared to Power of the Dollar. He just changes his styles, looks for new ways, improve his originality, what the fuck is wrong with that. I can see the critics building up this summer when Before I Selfdestruct is dropping, people gonna say its wack and all that, but he will still sell millions, and the same people saying how wack his album is on internetforums, aare the ones that are buying his cd's as well.

Just my opinion on it, its stupid to say someone fell off. Stop dickriding and criticizing those artists man, they just do their own thang.

i like POTD and GRODT and even though I don't like 50, I will admit those are dope.  BUT that doesn't mean massacre is good.

furthermore, we gotta criticize the art. it's what we do, it's discussion

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 10:40:46 AM »
GRODT is still hot in my book... some here ask themselves too many questions...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 01:21:15 PM »
I loved GRODT when it came out, but I became smarter :)

I became smarter too, and I still loved it.  It's entertainment, who cares about their street cred.  If you feel the music is all that matters.

Real talk, great album that still gets bumped today.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2007, 01:33:51 PM »
GRODT was a dope album, i can play it....

but fifty started makin soft music since then and it sounds shitty

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2007, 02:18:08 PM »
no you didnt you just thought you did by listening to more boring less gangsta music. common misconception by kids who aren't as sharp as think they are. a wise man can choose to get ignorant while you strive to only listen to not entertaining backpacker stuff. wheres the intelligence in that?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »
Sorry but that's one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on this forum.So if I listen to Talib Kweli or whoever I'm automatically smarter???Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ::)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 03:00:35 PM »
damn remember the buzz 50 made with the whole i got shot 9 times thign?!?!?!

in da club, eminem groupies, being signed to aftermath, 9 shots and living and wanksta....certified made.....damn nigga had a golden run of things at that stage

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »

in da club, eminem groupies, being signed to aftermath, 9 shots and living and wanksta....certified made.....damn nigga had a golden run of things at that stage

certified made? whazzat?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2007, 03:03:26 PM »

certified made? whazzat?

-T

Certified made=career fixed...nigga shaped up for the rest of his life....guarenteed superstar and rich etc haha

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 03:06:28 PM »

certified made? whazzat?

-T

Certified made=career fixed...nigga shaped up for the rest of his life....guarenteed superstar and rich etc haha

all too true

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 06:52:27 PM »
Sorry but that's one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on this forum.So if I listen to Talib Kweli or whoever I'm automatically smarter???Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ::)

the guy's like 17 now (right?) and was like 14 when GRODT came out.. he was just a kid, and i know because im the same age... i loved GRODT then... although i still love it now, its for a different reason... i used to like it just cuz it was 50 cent, but now i like it cuz it shows talent (imo)... and in oklin's opinion, 50 has no talent... so what?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 02:39:22 AM »
^So he started lsitening to "smart" mc's & GRODT automatically becomes a wack album.Hey, that makes so much sense!!! ::)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 02:40:56 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 09:11:12 AM »
^So he started lsitening to "smart" mc's & GRODT automatically becomes a wack album.Hey, that makes so much sense!!! ::)

cuz talib kweli makes "real" hip-hop, thats undisputed... but what hes saying is 50 cent ISNT real hip-hop, hes a rapper, and thats what he likes: real hip-hip... so, he doesnt like 50

i feel the same way with nelly... used to bump everything of his, then i realized "hey, this guy is just a pop artist... fuck him"