Author Topic: So I'm coming in LA in one week... need some cool spots  (Read 320 times)

wcsoldier

So I'm coming in LA in one week... need some cool spots
« on: March 24, 2007, 02:01:23 AM »
for those who lives in LA ... cool restaurants , clubs ect...  thanks in advance
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 02:03:40 AM by wcsoldier »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So I'm coming in LA in one week... need some cool spots
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 02:07:09 AM »
Sunset & Hollywood is usually crackin'...There's a grip of shit. What kinda' restaurants and clubs you lookin for?

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 02:19:20 AM »
^^^^ actually I will be at Figuerora hotel in downtown... clubs with of course banging chicks  ;D and restos some Mexican and/or Italian type ...

$Eg2$

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 01:55:30 PM »
Thats dope homie Im more in the WHittier, Pico Rivera South East LA Area Hope you have fun WC

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 04:09:20 PM »
compton looks like a lil nice place , gangsta rap birthed there apparently, u should go there, dress in red or blue

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »
Go to Imperial Courts dressed in blue. I'm sure you'll get a lot of love.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 08:36:59 PM »
definately gotta hit up the standard hotel and one of the best steaks ive ever had was at the cabana room shit was hella good
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ABN

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 11:18:21 AM »
Go to Imperial Courts dressed in blue. I'm sure you'll get a lot of love.
it´s a crip hood so it shouldn´t be a problem.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
definately gotta hit up the standard hotel and one of the best steaks ive ever had was at the cabana room shit was hella good
yeah this is ballerish type of places tho... but the standard patio up there is really tight... up on the LA skyline... hit up a gang of places in hollywood but ballerish type places ... The Day After on hollywood and highland..., cabana house, Privledge ... too much stuff...

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 03:37:38 PM »
if you're downtown then hit the 10 freeway West and go to Venice Beach or drive up the the Pacific Coast Highway and see the ocean and stuff...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 04:43:23 PM »
^  How romantic.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 03:06:42 AM »
The usual.....

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles - Pico and La Brea...not the Sunset one!
Slauson "Supermall" a.k.a. Swap Meet - Slauson and Western
El Cholo - my favorite Mexican Restaurant....it's on Western, somewhere near Olympic I think.

Most of the 21+ clubs are on Hollywood Blvd and Sunset...even though the drinks, entrance fee, and parking are VERY overpriced. On the regular, it's 10-20 parking, 15-20 to get in, and 10-12 for drinks

Venice Beach is usually cool durin the day, and Santa Monica might be too.

For malls...I donno what you like, but "Westfield Fox Hills" or whatever they wanna call it is the best one. We still call it "Fox Hills Mall"...it's in Culver City off the 405 Sepulveda Exit. Most people like Beverly Center the best, but it doesn't quite cater to me.

ABN

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 04:13:30 AM »
i´ve been to both LA and NY and the advantage of NY is that you can get anywhere pretty fast. in LA you might have to travel long ass distances for good shopping,good food,good clubs etc. in NY it´s all there within walking distance(if you´re downtown). but the pace in NY is just retarded, and people are rude as fuck. and in LA people took it a lot slower and it´s easier to make contact with people in LA(from my experience anyway).
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 04:15:24 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 08:55:27 AM »
The usual.....

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles - Pico and La Brea...not the Sunset one!
Slauson "Supermall" a.k.a. Swap Meet - Slauson and Western
El Cholo - my favorite Mexican Restaurant....it's on Western, somewhere near Olympic I think.

Most of the 21+ clubs are on Hollywood Blvd and Sunset...even though the drinks, entrance fee, and parking are VERY overpriced. On the regular, it's 10-20 parking, 15-20 to get in, and 10-12 for drinks

Venice Beach is usually cool durin the day, and Santa Monica might be too.

For malls...I donno what you like, but "Westfield Fox Hills" or whatever they wanna call it is the best one. We still call it "Fox Hills Mall"...it's in Culver City off the 405 Sepulveda Exit. Most people like Beverly Center the best, but it doesn't quite cater to me.

yeah im not too much into the whole baller clubs anymore... i have my spots already... but the only spot i like to hit up in LA are is Saddle Ranch at universal city walk... free to get in... and big ass drinks... they cost 15 bucks.. .but with 2 you will be having a Good buzz for the night or fucked up depending on your tolerance... anyway saddle ranch is more of a kick back spot tho... no dj but they have music videos up pretty loud ... loud enough that there is an acctual dance floor area... but no dj... its huge and a cool kick back and have a few drinks spot.... parking is 10 bucks....

i also hit up places away from LA but those are far .... Off Campus pub in fullerton... Kellys In Chino.... McMurphys in pasadena.. is pretty cool... these are cool spots that the drinks are not TOO expensive and have no or small cover charge...

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 09:09:46 AM »
i´ve been to both LA and NY and the advantage of NY is that you can get anywhere pretty fast. in LA you might have to travel long ass distances for good shopping,good food,good clubs etc. in NY it´s all there within walking distance(if you´re downtown). but the pace in NY is just retarded, and people are rude as fuck. and in LA people took it a lot slower and it´s easier to make contact with people in LA(from my experience anyway).
I already went in LA in 2001, in NY in 05, I feel you on that... You can't get a rest in NY though, this city never sleeps ... back on topic you have to be careful in which spot you are in LA when you can be on the street at 3am in NY without a pb (at least near Times Square). from my experience LA downtown seems way more dangerous than NY one, at least that's how I felt