Author Topic: "Bounce" - by Dr Dre Timbo - Detox better not sound like this!  (Read 948 times)

phatpat

• Lil Geezy
You guys can check it out at hiphopdx. I have to say this track is really bad, some commercial pop garage, the beat is sounds like TECHNO music. I hope Detox does not sound like this, because if it does, Doc Dre's career is over.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Bounce" - by Dr Dre Timbo - Detox better not sound like this!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 05:49:58 AM »
You guys can check it out at hiphopdx. I have to say this track is really bad, some commercial pop garage, the beat is sounds like TECHNO music. I hope Detox does not sound like this, because if it does, Doc Dre's career is over.

True, this beat sucks. Dre better some new inspiration for Detox!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 05:53:49 AM »
it was a Timbo track featuring Dr. Dre. it was produced by Timbaland. i doubt very much Detox will sound like this.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 06:04:07 AM »
Im not expecting Detox to sound like this at all.  The track is dope IMO tho, that whole Timbo album is bangin, crazy production on there, some next level shit.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 06:05:36 AM »
it was a Timbo track featuring Dr. Dre. it was produced by Timbaland.
And I'm really wondering what's its relation to Detox (besides feat. Dr. Dre)?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 07:24:33 AM »
This was all TIMBO style album..Dre will do Detox in his own style, i dont think beats will sound like this. Tho beats are bangin on SHOCK VALUE. Most close beat to Dre style was the one with 50 n YAYO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

XaNdEr

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 08:02:22 AM »
My opinion:

If a rapper/producer tries different styles he "fell off" or is "washed up" (kurupt, prodigy, 50 cent, lots of other examples, now dr. dre too)

If a rapper/producer sticks to the same old script he is boring and stuck in his prime.

The way y'all sounding is like nobody can do anything good, fuck that. Get on some real shit man, Kurupt didnt fell off he just evolved another style throughout his career, and im damn happy he did, it shows me he is capable of much more then people credit him for.

Same with Prodigy on Return Of The Mac, like people say "i cant listen to him blablabla" and "only the beats make it worthwile". If you cant listen to Prodigy dont listen his cd's and shut the fuck up, cuz the same dudes that say it now have been saying for years Prodigy fell off, and steadily been checking for every single mobb deep release, so what the fuck is up with that....

50 Cent same thing, aaaww man Power of the Dollar is classic underground shit, and damn, Get Rich Or Die Trying, that shit is really dope. But man Massacre, it sucks. Lol, yall dont even make no sense, Massacre is different compared to GRODT the same way GRODT is different compared to Power of the Dollar. He just changes his styles, looks for new ways, improve his originality, what the fuck is wrong with that. I can see the critics building up this summer when Before I Selfdestruct is dropping, people gonna say its wack and all that, but he will still sell millions, and the same people saying how wack his album is on internetforums, aare the ones that are buying his cd's as well.

Just my opinion on it, its stupid to say someone fell off. Stop dickriding and criticizing those artists man, they just do their own thang.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 08:05:45 AM »
This song is horrible (I'm not a fan of Timbo's production) but Detox won't sound anything like this and hopefully won't sound like any of Dre's recent beats, by which I mean repetitive and empty.

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »
doh I really like it ???

Paul

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 08:35:16 AM »
This song is horrible (I'm not a fan of Timbo's production) but Detox won't sound anything like this and hopefully won't sound like any of Dre's recent beats, by which I mean repetitive and empty.
funkyfreshintheflesh

UWA 187

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 08:50:16 AM »
You guys are crazy. Sure "Bounce" is out there but it's innovative as fuck. People always complain about people doing the same old shit, yet when someone does something really fresh it gets shit on. Do you want Detox to sound like the same shit Dre was doing 15 years ago?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 08:53:45 AM »
My opinion:

If a rapper/producer tries different styles he "fell off" or is "washed up" (kurupt, prodigy, 50 cent, lots of other examples, now dr. dre too)

If a rapper/producer sticks to the same old script he is boring and stuck in his prime.

The way y'all sounding is like nobody can do anything good, fuck that. Get on some real shit man, Kurupt didnt fell off he just evolved another style throughout his career, and im damn happy he did, it shows me he is capable of much more then people credit him for.

Same with Prodigy on Return Of The Mac, like people say "i cant listen to him blablabla" and "only the beats make it worthwile". If you cant listen to Prodigy dont listen his cd's and shut the fuck up, cuz the same dudes that say it now have been saying for years Prodigy fell off, and steadily been checking for every single mobb deep release, so what the fuck is up with that....

50 Cent same thing, aaaww man Power of the Dollar is classic underground shit, and damn, Get Rich Or Die Trying, that shit is really dope. But man Massacre, it sucks. Lol, yall dont even make no sense, Massacre is different compared to GRODT the same way GRODT is different compared to Power of the Dollar. He just changes his styles, looks for new ways, improve his originality, what the fuck is wrong with that. I can see the critics building up this summer when Before I Selfdestruct is dropping, people gonna say its wack and all that, but he will still sell millions, and the same people saying how wack his album is on internetforums, aare the ones that are buying his cd's as well.

Just my opinion on it, its stupid to say someone fell off. Stop dickriding and criticizing those artists man, they just do their own thang.

just because someone has changed there style it doesent mean they have improved and thats the issue people have.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 09:14:35 AM »
My opinion:

just because someone has changed there style it doesent mean they have improved and thats the issue people have.

Exactly, I have no problem when people switch up their style and try new things as long as it comes out tight. But if it comes out medicore or garbage, then we have a right to voice our opinions about it. People dont hate the track because its different, people hate it because it doesnt sound good in their opinion

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »
A lot of ya'll are trippin off small shit, all Dre did was submit his verse for the Timbaland track, and in the case of Detox everyone should always have great expectations when D.O.C. is in the studio with Dre.

everlast1986

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 10:38:45 AM »
That beat sounds simple but it still sounds good to me. Dr. Dre sounded way different though.