Author Topic: For all you muufuckaz with ADD or ADHD...WEED IS THE ANSWER!  (Read 457 times)

bez

Re: For all you muufuckaz with ADD or ADHD...WEED IS THE ANSWER!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 11:23:18 AM »
My best friend of like 10 years become addicted, depressed, all the things under the sun because of weed.

If you like it that great, I aint here to judge. 

Who are these greatest thinkers?  I doubt Einstein lit up a doobie every night before bed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 11:29:15 AM »
My best friend of like 10 years become addicted, depressed, all the things under the sun because of weed.

If you like it that great, I aint here to judge. 

Who are these greatest thinkers?  I doubt Einstein lit up a doobie every night before bed.

Einstein smoked weed. ;)

I was talking about the great poets, philosophisers, scientists, etc. A great portion of them smoked weed, bro.

Your friend is a weak person, it wasn't the weed. I know TONS of people who've smoked weed daily for 10+ years and they aren't anything close to that...PeACe

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 03:50:42 PM »
yea good luck after you quit smoking weed with the brain chemical balances and lowered seretonin. 5 people including myself that I know of that were smoking multiple times a day now have anxiety disorders.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 04:12:32 PM »
Lol I have ADD and smoke weed, it hasn't done shit for me
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 04:25:38 PM by thisoneguy360 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 04:49:39 PM »
yea good luck after you quit smoking weed with the brain chemical balances and lowered seretonin. 5 people including myself that I know of that were smoking multiple times a day now have anxiety disorders.

Blame weed. ::)

It is PROVEN that once you quit weed, the effects disappear.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »

...maybe they were smoking weed sprayed with windex or someshit.

and who gets addicted to weed, seriously though, I mean I just use that term jokingly for weed.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »

and who gets addicted to weed, seriously though, I mean I just use that term jokingly for weed.

Yea...You can only get addicted to weed in the same way you get addicted to playing video games or watching TV or working out or whatever...Some of you make weed seem like crack...LOL.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 05:15:13 PM »

Yea...You can only get addicted to weed in the same way you get addicted to playing video games or watching TV or working out or whatever...Some of you make weed seem like crack...LOL.

and I've been addicted to coke, believe me theres a difference, a big difference :D I think weed has to be the least addictive drug I've ever done

Lady Scarface

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 05:24:02 PM »
it seems like this thread has become above the influence squares vs. weed supporter nazis. yall are taking it waayy too seriously. its a plant that produces artificial dopamine in the brain. giving you a buzz. its not a miracle drug. its not a detremental scourge on society. it will fuck you up if you blame all your problems on it and keep smoking. as will blaming anything you do over and over again. you become crazy like nik and get all new age the secret fanatic. JUST BE REAL PEOPLE, if you smoke thats great, it might not work for everyone. i love weed but im not always talking about it cuz i know it's not everybodys thing. some of you stoners are like crazy jehovas witnesses trying to push that shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »
it seems like this thread has become above the influence squares vs. weed supporter nazis. yall are taking it waayy too seriously. its a plant that produces artificial dopamine in the brain. giving you a buzz. its not a miracle drug. its not a detremental scourge on society. it will fuck you up if you blame all your problems on it and keep smoking. as will blaming anything you do over and over again. you become crazy like nik and get all new age the secret fanatic. JUST BE REAL PEOPLE, if you smoke thats great, it might not work for everyone. i love weed but im not always talking about it cuz i know it's not everybodys thing. some of you stoners are like crazy jehovas witnesses trying to push that shit

It's weed, no one cares anymore, at least in canada. I also think most weed heads are too lazy to do what those jehovah's witness do :D

........on a completely unrelated topic I gotta go smoke some weed  8)

Lady Scarface

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 05:35:19 PM »

It's weed, no one cares anymore, at least in canada. I also think most weed heads are too lazy to do what those jehovah's witness do :D

........on a completely unrelated topic I gotta go smoke some weed  8)

lemme get 5 on it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
me and my friends are screwing around with flavouring weed, we put ground up banana shit and sprayed five alive diluted with alot of water on some buds and let them dry, shit burns for along time and it's really sticky :D also has a lemony citrus after taste to it.

Lady Scarface

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 05:56:54 PM »
self medicating with marijuana is not the answer

Your an asshole, but I have to agree with you ( can't believe I actually am ).

Using marijuana as a medication is not the answer to ADD, or ADHD, I too am speaking from personal experience. Recreational use is the best thing in the world, but as silly as it sounds, getting into smoking 3-4 l's a day ( where I'm at ) is not a good thing. It makes you paraniod, stupider and fuckin ultra lazy.

Abusing weed to get away from your problems only makes it worse. It took me YEARS to figure this out.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »
I smoked 4 blunts a day for a few years and quit out of nowhere. I developed a chemical imbalance where I get shaky and panicky on occasion. If you don't think having your dopamine levels consistantly raised for years isn't going to change the sensitivity to your brain chemicals your wrong. I have had to go the hospital 3 times because I thought i was having a heart attack. Never had this problem before the weed. I don't have too much stress in my life. Seeing I know of other people where the same thing happened to them after quitting smoking I am thinking it is the weed.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 07:12:10 PM »
I smoked 4 blunts a day for a few years and quit out of nowhere. I developed a chemical imbalance where I get shaky and panicky on occasion. If you don't think having your dopamine levels consistantly raised for years isn't going to change the sensitivity to your brain chemicals your wrong. I have had to go the hospital 3 times because I thought i was having a heart attack. Never had this problem before the weed. I don't have too much stress in my life. Seeing I know of other people where the same thing happened to them after quitting smoking I am thinking it is the weed.

Ya definitley. Heard the same story, or at least something along the lines of that, from more than 1 person.