Author Topic: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers  (Read 2493 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2007, 03:37:33 PM »

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/McCollum/

The McCollum Memo The 8 step plan to provoke the Japanese

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2007, 10:23:08 PM »
The British soldiers weren't on iranian waters.

shut up you TERRORIST!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2007, 04:14:54 AM »
i see this as iran just stomping their feet right now to show off to their domestic audience, who otherwise would be talking about the damage the current regime is causing the iranian economy

Why do you insist on quoting the propaganda feeds directly from Tony Blair?  Your nationalism has made you so blind.

...so now your telling me it's the Iranian government that is trying to damage Iran's economy, rather than America and Britian who ever since the fall of their puppet, the Shah in 1979, have been trying to sabatoge the Iranian economy through sanctions and embargo's in an effort to cut them off from world trade.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 04:52:47 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2007, 04:19:10 AM »
They were not in Iranian waters according to the British Government?

If so you mean the same British Government who helped to created the myth about Iraqis WMD's?

I agree with 11'z how the hell is this a "we" issue, we saw how much we counted when the government defied the will of us and sent british soldiers to the slaughter house in Iraq. "We" see what a disregard the government has for human life when they drop thousands of tonnes of depleted uranium, which destroy the bodies of both the troops and the men women and children. The Gulf Of Tonkin has been publicly declassified as a staged event which never happened, the Roosevelt tapes were released in the 90's proving that Pearl Harbour was not an event which came out of the blue. It was provoked by the actions of the u.s military, finally Japan took the bait and the rest is history.

By the same token we can't take the iranian's word for it either but who stands to gain the most from this?

Nice post.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2007, 06:34:10 AM »
i see this as iran just stomping their feet right now to show off to their domestic audience, who otherwise would be talking about the damage the current regime is causing the iranian economy

Why do you insist on quoting the propaganda feeds directly from Tony Blair?  Your nationalism has made you so blind.

...so now your telling me it's the Iranian government that is trying to damage Iran's economy, rather than America and Britian who ever since the fall of their puppet, the Shah in 1979, have been trying to sabatoge the Iranian economy through sanctions and embargo's in an effort to cut them off from world trade.

your an idiot. plain and simple. The words i say have not come out of anyone's mouth but my own, this isn't nationalism its rationalism.

the nuclear policy of the current iranian government and the subsequent isolation has seen inflation rise significantly, the president himself said being nuclear was more important than having a functioning economy. This means iranian actions have caused international reaction, ven though it may not have been intentional

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2007, 06:10:49 AM »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2007, 06:29:45 AM »
games up for iran

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6501555.stm

I will believe the British government over the Iranians any day.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2007, 07:12:48 AM »

the nuclear policy of the current iranian government and the subsequent isolation has seen inflation rise significantly, the president himself said being nuclear was more important than having a functioning economy. This means iranian actions have caused international reaction, ven though it may not have been intentional

That's some backwards ass logic.  What your doing is blaming the victim.  Obviously, Iran didn't cut their ownselves off economically and institute sanctions and embargo's upon themselves.  They were forced upon them by other nations.  But in your backwards form of logic, your going to watch America and Britian try to strangle Iran economically and then shift the blame and say Iran did it themselves.

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2007, 07:36:37 AM »
games up for iran

:grumpy: The BBC is known to have spread propaganda before.

Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2007, 08:02:45 AM »
Not everything has to be a conspiracy or a lie, surely it isn't implausible that Iran is in the wrong and the big bad western government and news agencies are reporting the truth.

Elevz

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2007, 08:08:07 AM »
Not everything has to be a conspiracy or a lie, surely it isn't implausible that Iran is in the wrong and the big bad western government and news agencies are reporting the truth.

That is very true, and the information in this news article may very well be true, but I'm just saying I don't really trust the BBC at all. They seem very talented at twisting the truth at times. They'll have to come up with some real proof, and not just some dodgy news article, to convince me on this one.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2007, 08:29:59 AM »

That is very true, and the information in this news article may very well be true, but I'm just saying I don't really trust the BBC at all. They seem very talented at twisting the truth at times. They'll have to come up with some real proof, and not just some dodgy news article, to convince me on this one.

Who exactly does the BBC twist truth against, in your opinion?

I know that a few years ago there was a huge scandal were the BBC was putting out untrue allegations against the British government.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2007, 08:43:09 AM »
CWalker, how would you feel about your sister dating an Iranian? Is that worse than her dating a black guy?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2007, 08:53:11 AM »
games up for iran

its not propaganda u idiot, this is proof released by UK defence officials

the BBC and the government arent best of budies anyway so they wouldnt be spreading stuff on their behalf

Elevz

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2007, 09:03:07 AM »
games up for iran

its not propaganda u idiot, this is proof released by UK defence officials

the BBC and the government arent best of budies anyway so they wouldnt be spreading stuff on their behalf

This is proof of what? Where do you see any proof, because I don't. I'm seeing a lot of talk and some images sketched up. How is that going to prove anything?

Plus, I never said it was propaganda. All I said is that the BBC have spread propaganda before, which basically means they just shouldn't be trusted blindly. It doesn't even matter in whose favor this article works, I don't trust it, especially since the "proof" supplied here is paper thin.