Author Topic: Ordering Pizza in the Future  (Read 411 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ordering Pizza in the Future
« on: March 24, 2007, 06:28:12 PM »
 I got this from another forum but thought it was interesting. What do you guys think? http://anonym.to/?http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Ordering Pizza in the Future
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 10:19:33 AM »
Yea i hope it is not mandatory to get chipped and have a RFID card.

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 10:34:21 AM »
I'm against the law that tells everyone they should be able to identify themselves at any given time, let alone this bullcrap. But with all this "terrorist" propaganda put out by the western governments, I can see them preaching a state of fear on us where we might one day accept all of this, just to protect our "security". Communism is alive and well; those who said they hated it the most are now the ones using it...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »
what do you have to hide?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 02:00:45 PM »
Do you have to have something to hide, for you not to want it to be public knowledge?

In a world without privacy, it's about impossible to maintain an identity. And isn't that just what makes life worth living? Think about it...

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 02:16:48 PM »
what do you have to hide?

lol this guy likes the idea

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
ordering pizza in the future involves the internet, its already cracking in the UK

so have fun phoning up, ill be clicking my pizza to my house

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 04:01:12 PM »
yea i can already order through my tv or the internet and i tell them who i am when i do that and I don't have any problem with it.

I take you wanna order up for a joke so they waste pizzas and at the same time children are starving in africa, shame on you and your racist schemes.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 04:17:40 PM »
I take you wanna order up for a joke so they waste pizzas and at the same time children are starving in africa, shame on you and your racist schemes.

What are you gonna do, fly a pizza over to Sudan? The problem is, we're flooded with food here, and they don't have shit over there. It's not like their supermarkets are filled to the rim with the most luxury food for the people to look at. They lack food, and therefore they can't afford the little food they have.
What difference is it going to make for the hungry people in Africa, if Jip decides to go for a 'laugh' and order someone a pizza for a joke? That's some more food wasted here, but that's only the tip of the iceberg. Do you realise how much food supermarkets, restaurants and households throw away every single day? You could feed the whole African continent off of that, but it's out of reach for them...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »
RFID chipping sounds exactly like a scenario I have read before written by John.

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »
yessir, i think i know what your talking about, the Antichrist.

Revelation 13:16-17 says: (16) He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, (17) so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

this verse must of seemed strange to people in the past but now its kind of easy to understand with things like RFID chips and veri-chips being introduced in our day and ages.

a lot of people are saying they dont want RFID chips put in them now, but i bet in about 50-100 years a lot of people will probably start to change their minds and think of it as a good idea.