Author Topic: 50 an supreme  (Read 439 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: 50 an supreme
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 05:45:34 PM »
curtis probably told on some of his people, surprise surprise. he's just bein curtis

Get that hate out of your blood. 50's probably one of the hardest rappers out there, real talk. Only the don't knows are still calling him a snitch.

-1 :D Cuurrrrttttiiissss!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 06:07:48 PM »
curtis probably told on some of his people, surprise surprise. he's just bein curtis

Get that hate out of your blood. 50's probably one of the hardest rappers out there, real talk. Only the don't knows are still calling him a snitch.

-1 :D Cuurrrrttttiiissss!
LOL, I'll take the hit pimpin, but me & you both know I'm right.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
So y'all really think 'Preme thought 50 was the one who shot him at that tankstation for nothing?
huh? what the fuck are you talking about? Preme aint been shot up, 50 the one that got popped like a pimple.

Someone tried to shoot Supreme at a tankstation but the bullets missed, at 1st Preme thought 50 did it, till he found out 50 wasn't the one who did that 50 couldn't get a deal, with 50's 1st record deal they had to holla at Preme 1st to ask if it's cool to sign him because they was afraid that if 50 really did it gettin' him on their label would get them in danger..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 02:21:33 AM »
So y'all really think 'Preme thought 50 was the one who shot him at that tankstation for nothing?
huh? what the fuck are you talking about? Preme aint been shot up, 50 the one that got popped like a pimple.

Someone tried to shoot Supreme at a tankstation but the bullets missed, at 1st Preme thought 50 did it, till he found out 50 wasn't the one who did that 50 couldn't get a deal, with 50's 1st record deal they had to holla at Preme 1st to ask if it's cool to sign him because they was afraid that if 50 really did it gettin' him on their label would get them in danger..
lol at you just coming up with random lies.