Author Topic: Top 5 Washed Up Rappers  (Read 1026 times)

westside159

Re: Top 5 Washed Up Rappers
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »
THE REAL LIST WASHED UP MC'S

1. DJ QUIK -  HIS LAST GOOD ALBUM WAS IN 1998 RHYTHMILISM , he is just plain old corny now ,WHAT HAPPENED MC Eiht took his gangsta pass away from him .

2. DMX - I HATE  TO SAY IT , but hes lost it , and i like DMX .

3. JAY Z - HE'S doing videos with Beyonce now and thats wack !!!!! LOVE THE OLD JAY Z .

4. COOLIO - WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE HAD A HIT SONG ???

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2007, 12:31:04 PM »
what about mausberg's album in 2000? he produced the whole shit and featured on a couple of songs

d-nice

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »
what about mausberg's album in 2000? he produced the whole shit and featured on a couple of songs

Westside 159 will NEVER admit Quik is a dope artist. He will always be washed up in his eyes. 

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2007, 12:50:38 PM »
i guess we have different definitions of 'washed up'...

you might not be feeling those artists as you were 10 years ago but they still come out with a hot song/verse/ or beat every so often..

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »

1. DJ QUIK -  HIS LAST GOOD ALBUM WAS IN 1998 RHYTHMILISM , he is just plain old corny now ,WHAT HAPPENED MC Eiht took his gangsta pass away from him .

3. JAY Z - HE'S doing videos with Beyonce now and thats wack !!!!! LOVE THE OLD JAY Z .

what about Balance & Options and Trauma? Stop hatin' bitch...
oh and you forgot:

5. MC Eiht

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2007, 02:02:09 PM »
Jay-Z What the fuck is he talkin about 40 is the new 20 he sucks
E-40 All he does is moan in his tracks like the shit is gonna catch on he's wack fuck your slang as well
DMX i havent heard anything good since than there was X
Eminem its like as soon as the contraversy left so did his skills
Ja Rule damn 50 really took him out its he got jail raped its a good thing other rappers didnt let there selves like he did

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »

Who are you to say someone is washed up when you are MC Eiht's offical dick sucker?

Paul

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »
no artist is washed up unless they stop makin hot music or only make it to make a quick buck, i hate reading these threads because all i do is get annoyed at somes peoples stupid opinions
funkyfreshintheflesh

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2007, 03:13:17 PM »
1. Xzibit - One of the best Mc'c in the game, made 40 Days 40 Nights which is one of my favourite albums ever, but his last three albums have been Wack to slightly above average.

2. Dmx - Every album has been worst than the one before it

3. Method Man - Only his debut was good

4. Jadakiss - One of the most talented Mc's in the game, and has only released two average albums in over 10 years

5. Fat Joe - Used to come with some classic hardcore east coast Hip Hop, now he just sounds soft.

Paul

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2007, 04:18:52 PM »
1. Xzibit - One of the best Mc'c in the game, made 40 Days 40 Nights which is one of my favourite albums ever, but his last three albums have been Wack to slightly above average.

4. Jadakiss - One of the most talented Mc's in the game, and has only released two average albums in over 10 years

5. Fat Joe - Used to come with some classic hardcore east coast Hip Hop, now he just sounds soft.

none of them are washed up, your jus not enjoying their newer music ::)
funkyfreshintheflesh

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2007, 05:46:01 PM »

none of them are washed up, your jus not enjoying their newer music ::)

I think the list is good except for Jada who was never really on anyways. But the other 4 artists music are shadow's of what they used to be and the same goes for there record sales.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2007, 06:05:55 PM »
1. DPG . crack does awful things to people, and destroyed these peoples careers.
2. DJ Quik - This Fixxers idea is bad, and that song you released with AMG was the worst song I've heard in years.
3. DMX - Was awful, still awful, but can't even have commercial success.
4. The Game. Second album did poorly, was a shitty album. Bad artist.
5. Xzibit. Legend, but released one of the worst albums on 2006.

tyronehoodboy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2007, 05:35:17 AM »
ADD

Rakim - Hate to say, but he hasn't released a decent album since the eighties, and has a chance at Aftermath to ressurect his career, but he blew it.
Ja Rule - Who?
Tony Yayo - If that mothafucka came to my hood, he'll get the shit kicked out of him.
Suge Knight - Not really a rapper, but the guy is eating off records that came out in 96
Dogg Pound - A perfect example of why weed is ok, but crack is not.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2007, 06:01:40 AM »
1. DJ Quik - his new music sucks, the beats don't even sound westcoast, plus recently he went to jail for assault, if thats not washed up, what is?
2. Raekwon - had a hot album in 1995, that was like 12 years ago.........(actually you could say whole Wu-Tang is washed up)
3. Dogg Pound - New album is a step backwards, lyrics subject matter haven't changed from 1995 (but then these guys are dumb as a f***)
4. Jay-Z - Does this guy actually have anything to say that we haven't heard before.
5. Nas - He reminds me of a grumpy old man.

Have you ever considered deleting your account .

LOL !!! ;D

You always got the good word !!!

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2007, 06:17:21 AM »
no artist is washed up unless they stop makin hot music or only make it to make a quick buck, i hate reading these threads because all i do is get annoyed at somes peoples stupid opinions

agree
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill