Author Topic: ISRAELI WHO WANTS PEACE OVER HERE!!!!  (Read 718 times)

JasonChild

ISRAELI WHO WANTS PEACE OVER HERE!!!!
« on: March 27, 2007, 12:38:47 PM »
hello all. i'm new over here. ive just moved to america from israel. i see how the people on here always talk bad about jews about israel about everything and only see things from one side. why do the israelis and palestinians have to move? why are we so small and you still want us to leave this land? why do u still want us out of there? history talked about Abraham as a father of two sons. muslims and jewish on the same land. i had palestinian friends my whole life,we grew up together. there are peaceful arabs inside israel living the same lives as jews, but in muslim countries jews get the worst treatment.

small story

10 years ago i used to live in a neigborhood with muslims in haifa. we used to be very good neighbors. our doors were always opened to eachother. then the situation in israel picked up and i felt like the muslims closed themselves, closed that door so to speak. then both doors were shut. and i think as a kid whos born and raised through this situation, i still have it in my heart to going back to being open. the doors should always stay open!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: ISRAELI WHO WANTS PEACE OVER HERE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 01:30:53 PM »
אחי , יש לי שאלה, אתה  באמת מאמין  שיש שיוויון זכויות  בין יהודים וערבים בישראל?
הרי אם אתה יודע דבר וחצי דבר על המקום שממנו אתה בא אתה לא יכול לטעון שאלו הם פני הדברים.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 01:40:18 PM »
Elohim is plural. ya dig?

JasonChild

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 03:48:33 PM »
אחי , יש לי שאלה, אתה  באמת מאמין  שיש שיוויון זכויות  בין יהודים וערבים בישראל?
הרי אם אתה יודע דבר וחצי דבר על המקום שממנו אתה בא אתה לא יכול לטעון שאלו הם פני הדברים.

the difference between u and me is i used to live between arabs and u didnt

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 05:07:34 PM »
'everyone talks bad about jews, about israel" I really think you are reacting too emotively and choosing to read what you want to read out of this. First of all there are not many on here with anything against jewish people, secondly the problems people do have with israel, are not with the israeli people but to do with the powers that run the country. You are moving in to extremely dangerous territory the moment that you even think to imply that a criticism of a government amounts to an attack on the people. It would mean in effect that you are associating the actions of the government directly with the people, however such an argument does not stand the cold light of day because the Likud Party is exceptionally unpopular in Israel anyway. You falling back on to emotive line of why are you wanting to drive us out, is also a distortion of the truth and one that has been indoctrinated into you. What I and most people are saying is that the powers of Israel do not want peace if they wanted peace they would stop all occupation and stop the building of settlements. Neither of those two key requirements is being met, in fact if you were to look at the statistics for the creation of settlements, it has grown exponentially in the last 5 years. You have acknowledged that 10 years ago you were living in peace but look at what has transpired since then, when the neocons shot to prominence they basically took the reigns off the israeli government completely and gave them carte blanche with regards to settlements and aggression.

For me personally I could give 2 shits about your religion nationality or ethnic origin. In fact as I have stated before, I have a greater sympathy for the IDF than I do for a regular army because they are compelled into the forces by the requirement of national service.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:12:17 PM by virtuoso »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »
why do the israelis and palestinians have to move? why are we so small and you still want us to leave this land? why do u still want us out of there? history talked about Abraham as a father of two sons. muslims and jewish on the same land. i had palestinian friends my whole life,we grew up together. there are peaceful arabs inside israel living the same lives as jews, but in muslim countries jews get the worst treatment.

Everything was fine until European Zionists decided to colonize the land in order to create the Jewish state... which meant the displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. Everything was fine before that... it was just as you said... Muslims and Jews on the same land. There goes your answer. Anyways, this is one lame alias.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

XaNdEr

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 12:46:44 AM »
i bet its e-crazy, lol.  :D

hes baaaaaaaack

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 01:58:20 AM »

the difference between u and me is i used to live between arabs and u didnt

Even if this had been true (which it isn't) it wouldn't change the fact there is a significant degree of inequality between Jews and Arabs (Both in the formal and the de facto senses). In reality the state of Israel was established on the principle of inequality between Jews and Arabs.
("ההכרזה על הקמת מדינת ישראל:" אנו מכריזים בזאת על הקמת מדינה יהודית בארץ ישראל"). When Ben-Gurion uttered these words there was a demographic predominance of Arabs in the designated region.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 08:35:04 AM »
i have never written a comment to any of these palestine vs. israel topics, since i've felt to many members post ignorant shit, from both sides. but this time the thread starter actually had something to say n it inspired me to write a few lines..

first of all i wanna say FUCK YOU "i to da geezy" for not writing in english.

now on to the topic..

i dont dislike civilian israelis for the shit thats happening in middle east, but i think both of the governments have done lots of mistakes, and civilians on both sides has suffered alot, but imo palestinians have suffered more, just look at the number of people that still live in refugee camps etc.

i've met a couple of cool israelis in my life, i've travelled way more then the average guy, u got some of the finest women in the world, and a couple of times these fine ass women has came to me and started talkin at bars n clubs and the second they find out im from iran they fuckin turn around and walk away, well fuck u to hoe!

and the israeli men are just impolite and cocky, i've seen them get their asses kicked all over the world, from thailand to brazil, im being honest, they act like fuckin jerks and nobody likes em in the countries i've been to.

so, i dont have anything against jews at all, i have jew friends, BUT 90% of the israelis i've met i've disliked, not only me but everyone around me also.

the israel/palestine conflict, well its both governments fault, i hope they can live together in peace one day, there is enough room for both. so many innocent people are dying and having a fucked up life because of their governments,

FUCK ALL POLITICIANS, FUCKIN LIARS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE AND BURN IN HELL.

pc

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 09:25:30 AM »
I've resorted to a clarification in Hebrew due to his apparent English insufficiencies, explaining that there is an evident inequality between Jews and Arabs in the state of Israel. In my second post I simply quoted the Israeli declaration of indepedence, particularly the part underscoring the ethnic exclusivism of the nascent state.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 09:29:49 AM »
i have never written a comment to any of these palestine vs. israel topics, since i've felt to many members post ignorant shit, from both sides. but this time the thread starter actually had something to say n it inspired me to write a few lines..

now on to the topic..

i dont dislike civilian israelis for the shit thats happening in middle east, but i think both of the governments have done lots of mistakes, and civilians on both sides has suffered alot, but imo palestinians have suffered more, just look at the number of people that still live in refugee camps etc.

i've met a couple of cool israelis in my life, i've travelled way more then the average guy, u got some of the finest women in the world, and a couple of times these fine ass women has came to me and started talkin at bars n clubs and the second they find out im from iran they fuckin turn around and walk away, well fuck u to hoe!

and the israeli men are just impolite and cocky, i've seen them get their asses kicked all over the world, from thailand to brazil, im being honest, they act like fuckin jerks and nobody likes em in the countries i've been to.

so, i dont have anything against jews at all, i have jew friends, BUT 90% of the israelis i've met i've disliked, not only me but everyone around me also.

the israel/palestine conflict, well its both governments fault, i hope they can live together in peace one day, there is enough room for both. so many innocent people are dying and having a fucked up life because of their governments,

pc

well fuck you very much. how can you judge an entire nation based on the 10-20 people you have known your entire life?
this is sick dude, did you come up with this point of view, cuz some bitches dumped you?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 10:15:04 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

JasonChild

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 11:00:38 AM »
go find the real history of the land. when u go to the land and u find all the synogogues and architects find thousands of jewish things, a whole jewish city found underneath gazaa. its not our problem that the turkish empire more than 2000 years ago came to occupy the country and ruined everything that was jewish. israel was always the jewish land. history is a matter of time. whatever u see is easy to see for 50 years but if u look back and back farther then you will see whats really happening.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 11:09:52 AM »
So if at a given point in history a group of people lived in the region it justifies discrimination of other groups of people who might live in the region later on. Makes sense   ::)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 11:18:03 AM »
go find the real history of the land. when u go to the land and u find all the synogogues and architects find thousands of jewish things, a whole jewish city found underneath gazaa. its not our problem that the turkish empire more than 2000 years ago came to occupy the country and ruined everything that was jewish. israel was always the jewish land. history is a matter of time. whatever u see is easy to see for 50 years but if u look back and back farther then you will see whats really happening.

Like every other Zionist... you're a fucking moron.

1. Nobody tried to deny the fact that Jewish people lived in Palestine. That doesn't mean that there weren't other people living there, that doesn't mean that Jews from Europe can lay claim to the land thousands of years later, and that also doesn't mean that they're justified in displacing the indigenous population to create their own state.

2. You're here preaching about "real history" yet you're talking about a Turkish empire ruling Palestine 2000 years ago?  LOL

Alias or not... you're dumb as fuck.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 11:43:07 AM »

now on to the topic..

pc

well fuck you very much. how can you judge an entire nation based on the 10-20 people you have known your entire life?
this is sick dude, did you come up with this point of view, cuz some bitches dumped you?

im not gonna answer u with a fuck u back...u would never ever say fuck u to me if i stood in front of u

i never said i dislike israelis, there are quite many of them and i only met around 200 of them so that would be a very stupid statement

i simply said i've disliked most of the israelis i've met.

dont twist my words like bitches do when they argue, maybe u read it wrong or u just got alot of anger in you lol, whatever the case is dont use foul language..if u say u disliked most iranians u met or even every single one u met i wouldnt have a problem with that, but if u said u dont like iranians in general i would disagree.

i once asked an israeli about this, why they act like jerks when they are travellin instead of being humble since they are guests when being in another country

he said most of these guys(the fucked up one's) just been in the army for quite sometime and its like a tradition that they save up money and travel together to another country, then he said(this is not my opinion) that they got the bad attitude from beeing in the army and so on..they probably miss their mothers i dont know.