Author Topic: ISRAELI WHO WANTS PEACE OVER HERE!!!!  (Read 720 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ISRAELI WHO WANTS PEACE OVER HERE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 11:48:57 AM »
I've resorted to a clarification in Hebrew due to his apparent English insufficiencies, explaining that there is an evident inequality between Jews and Arabs in the state of Israel. In my second post I simply quoted the Israeli declaration of indepedence, particularly the part underscoring the ethnic exclusivism of the nascent state.
i take my FUCK YOU back..im sorry, have a prop! ;)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 12:00:11 PM »
whatever the case is dont use foul language..

Interesting point you make. So she is not entitled to use foul language. Interesting you say that especially after this:

FUCK YOU "i to da geezy" for not writing in english.

The principle of universality mate. The standards you apply to others you should apply to yourself ( some would argue, in a more stringent form).
Otherwise it's called hypocrisy.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 12:07:34 PM »
whatever the case is dont use foul language..

Interesting point you make. So she is not entitled to use foul language. Interesting you say that especially after this:

FUCK YOU "i to da geezy" for not writing in english.

The principle of universality mate. The standards you apply to others you should apply to yourself ( some would argue, in a more stringent form).
Otherwise it's called hypocrisy.

i cant argue with that sir

XaNdEr

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 11:30:04 PM »
im not gonna answer u with a fuck u back...u would never ever say fuck u to me if i stood in front of u

i never said i dislike israelis, there are quite many of them and i only met around 200 of them so that would be a very stupid statement

i simply said i've disliked most of the israelis i've met.

dont twist my words like bitches do when they argue, maybe u read it wrong or u just got alot of anger in you lol, whatever the case is dont use foul language..if u say u disliked most iranians u met or even every single one u met i wouldnt have a problem with that, but if u said u dont like iranians in general i would disagree.

i once asked an israeli about this, why they act like jerks when they are travellin instead of being humble since they are guests when being in another country

he said most of these guys(the fucked up one's) just been in the army for quite sometime and its like a tradition that they save up money and travel together to another country, then he said(this is not my opinion) that they got the bad attitude from beeing in the army and so on..they probably miss their mothers i dont know.

lol u mad doggie?

you gotta make it personal in order to defend your "truth". You dont even believe in your own posts, and have to make offensive personal comments like that.

Oh one more thing, i hate iranians, ALL, i really hope bush will get your country next, since yall just waiting to attack some western civilians with your nucleair shit....  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 11:44:17 PM by Je Weet Zelf »

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 09:43:51 AM »
+1 for makin me lol
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 10:08:52 AM by Soulful »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 12:03:16 PM »
go find the real history of the land. when u go to the land and u find all the synogogues and architects find thousands of jewish things, a whole jewish city found underneath gazaa. its not our problem that the turkish empire more than 2000 years ago came to occupy the country and ruined everything that was jewish. israel was always the jewish land. history is a matter of time. whatever u see is easy to see for 50 years but if u look back and back farther then you will see whats really happening.

Like every other Zionist... you're a fucking moron.

1. Nobody tried to deny the fact that Jewish people lived in Palestine. That doesn't mean that there weren't other people living there, that doesn't mean that Jews from Europe can lay claim to the land thousands of years later, and that also doesn't mean that they're justified in displacing the indigenous population to create their own state.

2. You're here preaching about "real history" yet you're talking about a Turkish empire ruling Palestine 2000 years ago?  LOL

Alias or not... you're dumb as fuck.

LMAO
United Arab States

JasonChild

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 10:41:13 AM »
any place your gunna go in the world there was somebody there before. why nobody talks about what america did to indians. what english did to irish. why nobody talks about koreans did to north korea etc. why is israel only important? because of the races. muslims hate jews. they build this themselves since theyre born and thats why u here about this more.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2007, 02:57:04 PM »
any place your gunna go in the world there was somebody there before. why nobody talks about what america did to indians. what english did to irish. why nobody talks about koreans did to north korea etc. why is israel only important? because of the races. muslims hate jews. they build this themselves since theyre born and thats why u here about this more.

No dipshit it's not because of the races... it's because of the time period, and the fact that it's an ongoing contemporary conflict.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 03:00:18 PM »
lol there will never be peace brother. those people were brought up a certain way. it might be sad and even a little absurd, but I think that complete peace would be just fucking odd to them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 04:02:49 PM »
lol there will never be peace brother. those people were brought up a certain way. it might be sad and even a little absurd, but I think that complete peace would be just fucking odd to them.

i totally understand what u sayin..

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 11:21:52 AM »
i have never written a comment to any of these palestine vs. israel topics, since i've felt to many members post ignorant shit, from both sides. but this time the thread starter actually had something to say n it inspired me to write a few lines..

first of all i wanna say FUCK YOU "i to da geezy" for not writing in english.

now on to the topic..

i dont dislike civilian israelis for the shit thats happening in middle east, but i think both of the governments have done lots of mistakes, and civilians on both sides has suffered alot, but imo palestinians have suffered more, just look at the number of people that still live in refugee camps etc.

i've met a couple of cool israelis in my life, i've travelled way more then the average guy, u got some of the finest women in the world, and a couple of times these fine ass women has came to me and started talkin at bars n clubs and the second they find out im from iran they fuckin turn around and walk away, well fuck u to hoe!

and the israeli men are just impolite and cocky, i've seen them get their asses kicked all over the world, from thailand to brazil, im being honest, they act like fuckin jerks and nobody likes em in the countries i've been to.

so, i dont have anything against jews at all, i have jew friends, BUT 90% of the israelis i've met i've disliked, not only me but everyone around me also.

the israel/palestine conflict, well its both governments fault, i hope they can live together in peace one day, there is enough room for both. so many innocent people are dying and having a fucked up life because of their governments,

FUCK ALL POLITICIANS, FUCKIN LIARS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE AND BURN IN HELL.

pc

well fuck you very much. how can you judge an entire nation based on the 10-20 people you have known your entire life?
this is sick dude, did you come up with this point of view, cuz some bitches dumped you?

everybody loves you... in the ass

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007, 06:25:42 AM »

pardon, do you have a problem, infinites pussy?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007, 07:17:50 AM »

OH-HAHA...I FEEL SO embarrassed  go tea-bag a blender you cocksucking piece of shit.

XaNdEr

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2007, 08:43:08 AM »
lol goddayum, dont you love these internet beefs, hella funny  8)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2007, 11:22:10 AM »

OH-HAHA...I FEEL SO embarrassed  go tea-bag a blender you cocksucking piece of shit.

you didnt answer my question:
do you have a problem, arschficker!?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]