Author Topic: YOU KNOW YOU GHETTO...  (Read 513 times)

Allisun

• Lil Geezy
  • hells ya kid
Re: YOU KNOW YOU GHETTO...
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2001, 10:28:42 AM »
when you got a.c. and you dont know how the damn thing work

u check everyday to c if u got warrants

u go to the doctor cuz u dont wanna go to work

your man is gone for more than 2 mins and u call jail to c if hes there

u drive a gheeto ass car w a system

u live in a nasty ass basemwnt
and the walls r made from ceiling tiles

u got $ for pot but not for food

u aint got no gas or hot water
showers r preety damn cold

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tecknine

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2001, 08:49:32 PM »
*Sprayin your dirty clothes wit Tommy Hilfiger so you can wear them again because you don't have a washing machine or change for the laundromat

Standing for a half an hour to read "The Source" in the grocery store so you aint got to buy it

Wake up around 2:00 pm

take  used mcdonalds cups back into mcdonalds days after and reuse the cup to get free soda

*Knowing damn well u aint got no food in the house, but still goin to the fridge like every 5 minutes like you hope something'll appear

**Start bobbin your head back n forth when a car drives by bumpin' and tell em to turn it up

wear my old basketball shorts as boxers

* Everytime you see a cop, you pull into a residental area and try to get away

*get pulled over for driving under age and jump seats with someone who is older in the car while the cop lights are flashing

Answer tha phone like "Who Dis?"

Live in a trailor

Start fire in trash barrols in my neighborhood at night

4. After clockin in, go in the stock room at K Mart and fool around with girls..

All these apply to me

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2001, 06:31:29 AM »
WHEN ALL THE FOOD YOU GOT IS THAT TESCO EXTRA VALUE SHIT !!

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2001, 08:22:34 AM »
wen u try to pass monopoly money off to the partially sighted chinesman with the corner shop down the street
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2001, 10:02:36 AM »
You know you're ghetto when...

You try to find quarters in shopping carts abandoned in your local "woods", though the place is more like "municipal dump".

You take home a rusted, broken motorbike just to impress the neighbours, who don't got nuttin...

All your friends live in big houses and bring in 10 bucks a day, and you live in a diddly house and don't got no money to bring in...

When you got an expensive-ass computer to use, but no software to install on it...

When you buy music CD's and computer game CD's even though you don't got no CD player or computer, just to look rich...

When you go into Brixton or De Renne or Inglewood, and think,"Nice place, but a bit pricey..."

When you open the door, you automatically say,"Look, Freddy ain't here, and anyway, he ain't done nothin..."

And then, seein it's no policemen, ask if they could spare any dimes..

You would be a pimp and lend out hoes, but you ain't enough dolo to get your first bitch, though you did buy the pimp suit...

When you think your dirty New Zealand friend is tidy when you see him say what he does to be grimy on the Internet...

When you wait outside the back of restaurants, hopin they got a near full meal to give you, cause you can't afford to go in the front door.

Most of these have applied to me...

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2001, 04:04:47 AM »
hahahaha yo dis is sum funny ass thread lol ;D
im guna b printin dat off n usin it as guidelines lol.most apply 2 me but  cant b arsed typin dat shyt out. i do sum funny shyt like dat but we wont b goin there..... ;)
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2001, 04:54:09 PM »
here what appliez 2 me

*take  used mcdonalds cups back into mcdonalds days after and reuse the cup to get free soda

*have a tv in your room but it doesnt have any cable or anything and tell people it does

*Standing for a half an hour to read "The Source" in the grocery store so you aint got to buy it

*Knowing damn well u aint got no food in the house, but still goin to the fridge like every 5 minutes like you hope something'll appear

*get pulled over for driving under age and jump seats with someone who is older in the car while the cop lights are flashing

*Five steel fans and no a.c.

*Puttin tha fan next to the open window cuz you aint got an A.C

*Rollin' 5 deep in a two seater

*Eat Corn Flakes for dinner

*Sleep on tha couch... cuz you aint got no bed

*Ride a bike to work

* When you get mad at people for not putting enough sugar in the Kool-Aid

therez alot more but i dunt feel like typin them bitchez up
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2002, 12:12:18 AM »
hahahahahaha this is some funny azz shit!!! most applies to me too! i remember readin this thread but always was too lazy to reply :-/

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2002, 01:04:47 AM »
u know u ghetto when...

U put sliced oranges on the outside of yur koolaid glass to make it look like a tropical drink...

U have a different color rag for every outfit u own...

Your nieces n nephews cant spell the word "Cat" in school, but can spell out the hood they rep, with their feet when C-Walkin...

Youve ever lost a window in yur car, and used a trash bag to cover it up rather then fixin it...

^^and then used a black trash bag, to match the tint on the other windows...

You know every single misdeamenor and felony, as well as its maximum sentence...

The ice cream truck in yur neighborhood also sells weed and rolling papers...

((San Diego shit)) Yur ice cream truck in yur neighborhood says "Helado" on the side...and also sells produce...

Youre older then any of yur aunts n uncles...

Youve seen so many roaches in yur life, that u occasionally step on dried up leaves outside at nightime, cus yur paranoid...

Youve ever fried up vienna sausages and wrapped bacon around em, to use as hors d huerves...(memoriez...lol)

You eat pigs feet n pork rinez...

U put hot sauce on yur food before tasting it...

If theres anyone in yah click that u call "The Big Homie"...

ill think of more lata on...peace...lol

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2002, 01:10:54 AM »
*You have 2 of the big ass tapatio bottle in at your house

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2002, 01:31:54 AM »
Yur basis for the type of girl u want, consists of her havin a big booty...and if she can braid yur hair...

You refer to the bus as the "City Limo"...

Youve eva had to staple yur pants togetha...

Greeting yah friendz as "bitch", "Muthafucka", or "ho" without bein mad at them...

You gotta pager, but yur phone at yur house has been cut off...

You go to McDonaldz and as to get hooked up, without even knowin anyone there...

Youve eva paid for a 40 wit nuthin but nickelz...

Youre the ghettoest person u know, but still act offended when someone calls u "ghetto"...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2002, 01:47:26 AM »
U put hot sauce on yur food before tasting it...

If theres anyone in yah click that u call "The Big Homie"...

Greeting yah friendz as "bitch", "Muthafucka", or "ho" without bein mad at them...

get kicked out of mc donalds/burger king every time cuz u wastin all the straws

go to mc donalds and order food, take it, drive to burger king and eat it there  eventually get kicked out again

Everytime you hear 2Pac's, You Wonder Way They Call You Bitch, you think it's a positive song

*Standing for a half an hour to read "The Source" in the grocery store so you aint got to buy it

*Sitting on a couch on the front porch

theres more, jus cant think of em now, but the abovementioned appllies to me

i cant say im ghetto though lol, but ifu live in Hessen, Germany, thats the most fucked up state u can live in, the craziest people live here, and im proud of it  ;D
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2002, 04:38:07 AM »
Daaaaaaaaamn.... this is an old ass thread. I think that was like one of tha first 20 posts I ever made.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2002, 06:13:21 PM »
*When you and your homies go to the movie teather and just one goes in and opens the door in the back for the rest of you.

VitaminB

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2002, 06:16:16 PM »
u know u ghetto when u throw up in the middle of the nigth in a drunken/high stupour in ya bedroom and leave it on teh floor..

u know u ghetto when u put big curtains over ur windows so ya room is completely black so ya girl cant see teh shit on ya floor

u know u ghetto when ya girl comen over adn u get that 90 dollar after shave and spray half the bottle in ay room so it doesnt smell like chuck in the vain attemt to get pussy

u know u ghetto when u order a meal at red rooster and steal 3 bottles of coke before paying for ya food just so u can drink ya whiskey

u know u ghetto when u ask ya parents for a bit of cash and say its for a mates present then go out and spend it on weed/alcohol and smokes

u know u ghetto(alcoholik) when u have grog left over from sunday nights piss up after the game and u drink it at school the next morning so u can not get a hangover

lol@yes i am not ghetto i am just a dirty, lazy low life alcoholik... call it what u wanna call it.. lmao

~1~

p.s im back fo like a few weeks till i leave the country