Author Topic: White people more common in Hip-hop lately?  (Read 509 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
White people more common in Hip-hop lately?
« on: March 29, 2007, 01:24:56 PM »
Maybe Eminem opend some doors for white people in the hip-hop industri..... cause today, it seams like a pretty normal thing to be white...

RNB

Justin Timberlake and Nelly furtado

Producers

Scott Storch
The Runners (Yeezy's "Go Getta")
DJ Skee (?)

Rappers

Fergie
Paul wall
Lady sovereign

I checked the latest issue of Scratch.... and dunno.... it feels like white people found a natural place in the hip-hop industri.... without feelin corny like the 90's whiteboys did...

Your thoughts?? i cant be the only one to notice this...

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: White people more common in Hip-hop lately?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »
Maybe Eminem opend some doors for white people in the hip-hop industri..... cause today, it seams like a pretty normal thing to be white...

RNB

Producers

Scott Storch
DJ Skee (?)

Rappers

Fergie
Paul wall
Lady sovereign Sorry but she is not rap, it's just crap on a stick with a stupid attitude :). Continue, nothing to see here....

I checked the latest issue of Scratch.... and dunno.... it feels like white people found a natural place in the hip-hop industri.... without feelin corny like the 90's whiteboys did...

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 02:29:21 PM »
Yeah it doesn't really matter these days. What it comes down to is its music. Anyone can be a part of hip hop just like most other genres. It's a part of history anyways so more people should get into it.

Theres been white producers that have been a force since the early days so thats been completely normal to me.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 06:14:23 PM »
Lady sovereign Sorry but she is not rap, it's just crap on a stick with a stupid attitude . Continue, nothing to see here....

well said! i cant fucking stand her,every time i hear a song from her,i wanna bang my head against concrete till it bleeds

Jakubs

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 08:09:47 PM »
Fergie isn't rap either. She's just complete shit!
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 10:48:24 AM »
Producers are judged entirely on the beat, for the large part you have heard the beat a lot of times before you have seen the colour of the producer. Where as with a rapper you see them and already start forming opinions of them. Im white and to be honest i always judge white rappers harder because there hasnt been a lot of them and the majority of them have been plain embarrassing over the years.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 10:52:01 AM »

RNB  POP

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 12:48:52 PM »
RNB

You just said they are R&B artists. R&B is not hip-hop.

Producers

Scott Storch
DJ Skee (?)
As far as I know, DJ Skee doesn't produce.

Rappers

Fergie
Paul wall
Lady sovereign
Neither Fergie or Lady Sovereign are rappers.

Go do some homework, buddy.

sunny way

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »

RNB

Producers

Scott Storch
DJ Skee (?)

Rappers

Fergie
Paul wall
Lady sovereign Sorry but she is not rap, it's just crap on a stick with a stupid attitude :). Continue, nothing to see here....

Hip Hop has no color. In case you haven`t noticed music brings people together. You should stop hating on yourself and realize that people are all the same. 

Chief

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 03:02:18 AM »
vanilla ice tarnished white peoples image in hiphop for a decade atleast...

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 09:41:27 AM »

Hip Hop has no color. In case you haven`t noticed music brings people together. You should stop hating on yourself and realize that people are all the same. 

Well... It wasnt me who started to label Hip-Hop, Soul and RnB as "Black music"....

im not hating on anything or anyone... so i dont think u make sense...

I think KURUPTION-81 got a point with white producers... they can make good beats... that people will love before they know the name of the producer and the color of him...

anyone notice the white dude from the runners in the young jeezy video Go Getta?? i was like daamn.... that dude is white.... VERY white! haha

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 03:13:40 PM »
If that's true, then it looks like I may need to shoot more of them pretty soon.  Especially Dipset Stans.

Pizzle

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 03:46:28 PM »
If that's true, then it looks like I may need to shoot more of them pretty soon.  Especially Dipset Stans.

Yeah all the dipset pretty ricky loving kids make us white people look like jokes.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 04:04:07 PM »

Yeah all the dipset pretty ricky loving kids make us white people look like jokes.

as goes for the gunit 1s
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 04:20:43 PM »
dangermouse is white i think

el p, evidence, lil wyte.

bleh i have yet to be impressed by any of them other then em. they all seem like that full of shit underground type of rapper.