Author Topic: daz on dogg chit...  (Read 436 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: daz on dogg chit...
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
great ass interview pooty. lol, i never knew kurupt had that much animosity towards daz back then lol...and the part about daz getting stripped naked then fucked and pissed on in the studio had me rollin lol...i wonder if that shit really happened. thanks homie  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 01:11:05 AM »
Funny ass interview. Looks like a lots of bullshit and him praising Suge like hell lol,  Reading that in 2003 I would of never expected a Dogg Pound reunion.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 02:20:11 AM »
Yeah, I'm not sure how much of it is fact either, but perhaps Kurupt was just trying to get under Daz' skin more than anything else.  I mean it was clearly obvious that Kurupt was hellbent on making Daz' character look as sissy-fied as is humanly possible. Some funny stuff though.  I'd like to hear Daz' side of the story.  He probably had some zingers for Kurupt's character as well. 

But the past is the past.  It is what it is.  At least they're back together again making good music.

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2007, 02:43:23 AM »
LMAO @ Kurupt calling Snoop a crack bitch  ;D

That's some funny shit. I also think that HIV pussy comment was really about Eazy but that's irrelevant in that interview. Kurupt probaply was just trying to point out that he thinks Daz is a whining bitch. I'm glad that the beef is over though and they can make some music together. Thanks for the interview! Daz is really doing his thing on Dogg Chit.  8)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2007, 04:32:53 AM »

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 06:50:03 AM »
that shits classic. it makes kurupt look bad, bad mouthin daz and sayin he. snoop, and soopafly are bitches and then makin records with them.

i think daz was way more focused on reproving himself on dogg chit then kurupt.