Author Topic: Why are people in the USA so fat?  (Read 314 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why are people in the USA so fat?
« on: March 31, 2007, 03:03:53 AM »
Why are so many people in the USA so fat? Do they already start eating unhealthy food when they are born or something? And dont these people do sport or whatever.
I thought kids had to do a sport when they go to school. Its really strange cuz in the USA its all about looking perfect. Its the same in the rest of the world, but in the USA they are really extreme about that. So you would think people would start to eat healthier food. Or maybe thats the problem in the USA, the bar is raised so high to look perfect, that it has the opposite reaction.

Thats why im against plastique surgery for cosmetical purposes. I like my bitches all natural  8)

And im also against these straight faggots, looking and acting like bitches. Yall know what im talking about, these so called metrosexual men. You see them more and more these days. Off course you should look good and you should take care of yourself. But its getting crazy, escpacially faggot ass David Beckham. But he's coming to America so he's youre problem next year lol.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Re: Why are people in the USA so fat?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 04:14:04 AM »
cuz there's a mcdonalds in every corner and u can stuff your face for ONLY a dollar!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 05:12:41 AM »
cuz we do it big with everything. we're number 1. that seems like one small point all you critics all seem to neglect while you dwell on other petty reasons you can be mad at America. the thread starter doesn't deserve to listen to dangerous crew  :grumpy: hater

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 05:37:32 AM »
Well, people are too fuckin' lazy. America is lazy. Everybody wanna eat.

Sooo, in McDonald's they are thinkin' about a 3 pound burger, BUT they shrink the Devil Dogs.

They have these super size meals at Wendy's, BUT the bag of chips get lesser full.

A devil dog, a twinke, a bag of Doritos, those lil snacks are not going to add on 30 pounds, it's the fuckin' fast food that's everywhere you turn. And people love it. Good luck tryin' to find a table at Wendy's on a Friday night.

Nah, but seriously people wanna eat and not move and complain about their weight. They stuff they faces like you wouldn't believe. Now they end up at 200 pounds. And the thing is, they don't want to move. Which is why they made gastric bypass surgery. People to just to got damn lazy.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 09:00:34 AM »
My theory is that Americans (Canadians too I guess) aren`t lazy.  It`s the opposite.  Most North Americans don`t even take their full vacation time every year, and it`s only 2 weeks.  In Europe they get way more.  North Americans are so busy with their jobs and careers, that they don`t always have time to cook, and fast food is so cheap, so thats what they eat.  Plus there are so many office jobs, that a lot of people are stuck at a desk all day not moving, so they can`t burn calories.

Just my thoughts.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 09:23:53 AM »
Another thing is the layout of most of America. Living in the suburbs were you have to drive everywhere you go. it is not like living in cities where you have sidewalks and can walk wherever you need to go.

But yeah, it is mostly because Americans eat such high fat foods in large quantities.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 09:32:03 AM »
theres so much food, and its inexpensive, plus America is all about doing everything to the max.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
cuz we do it big with everything. we're number 1. that seems like one small point all you critics all seem to neglect while you dwell on other petty reasons you can be mad at America. the thread starter doesn't deserve to listen to dangerous crew  :grumpy: hater

LOL are you fat?

No hate homie, its a fact. Are you trying to deny that it isnt a problem in the USA? I got no hate for the USA. I dont like their politics but thats another discussion.
Even in holland more and more people are getting fat, but it isnt as big of a problem as in the US.

And the other things that i mentioned arent directed at the USA, its what i see in Holland.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 09:40:39 AM »
And i saw this documentary about it a while ago, and they said that healthier food is more expensive then fast food. Thats fucked up, healthier food should be cheaper then fast food.

My theory is that Americans (Canadians too I guess) aren`t lazy.  It`s the opposite.  Most North Americans don`t even take their full vacation time every year, and it`s only 2 weeks.  In Europe they get way more.  North Americans are so busy with their jobs and careers, that they don`t always have time to cook, and fast food is so cheap, so thats what they eat.  Plus there are so many office jobs, that a lot of people are stuck at a desk all day not moving, so they can`t burn calories.

Just my thoughts.

You got a good point.

You get only 2 weeks of vacation in America? In Holland you get 5 weeks vacation per year! And Thats without national holidays.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 01:06:15 PM »
Obviously, fast food wouldn't exactly be fast food if it was more expensive then healthy food, though I agree it should really be this way. Unfortunately, fast food is a big business; virtually everyone eats fast food at times for various reasons...because they just like it, because they (think they) can't cook, because they don't have time to cook but also and perhaps foremost, because it is cheap and satisfactory. What this means, is that ordering fast food chains to make their food more expensive would seriously hurt economies in the long run.

And as the song goes, 'It's all about the money...' And that's what it is.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 02:16:15 PM »
i aint close to being fat, i just see fat people everywhere. what about samoans. do you know what they are? their people are huge

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 02:45:46 PM »
I think it gets expensive eating out all the time and yeah even like McDonald's and Burger King. But I guess it depends who's you feeding.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 03:38:22 PM »
I don't know any Samoans, but judging from pics I saw they are very muscled and broadchested, rather then fat.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 04:25:14 PM »
And i saw this documentary about it a while ago, and they said that healthier food is more expensive then fast food. Thats fucked up, healthier food should be cheaper then fast food.

Just my thoughts.

You got a good point.

You get only 2 weeks of vacation in America? In Holland you get 5 weeks vacation per year! And Thats without national holidays.

Most jobs in America, workers can get up to 5-6 weeks of paid vacation too, usually based on how long you work at a certain place. I think it's a driving need to accomplish tasks and make money keeps workers at their desks.

Healthier foods are cheaper, say if you bought the ingredients to make a beef and vegetable stew, but a lot of people just don't have time to cook. And from what I see, most of America finds it hard to make a peanut butter sandwich. They just can't cook. I'm glad I can.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 06:10:34 PM »
Healthier foods are cheaper, say if you bought the ingredients to make a beef and vegetable stew, but a lot of people just don't have time to cook. And from what I see, most of America finds it hard to make a peanut butter sandwich. They just can't cook. I'm glad I can.

Becuz they lazy.