Author Topic: Political Gangsta's Weekly WCC Member Awards  (Read 205 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Political Gangsta's Weekly WCC Member Awards
« on: June 07, 2002, 03:30:35 AM »
Princess Twinkies-  They drag their feet at every step.  These cats ain't seein you like a grain of rice on a pool table.  Your attackers seek to crucify you but they exist in the mud of a foul dungeon, while you sit up high in gardens from which rivers flow.  They could only ridicule your 20/20 vision and heap scorn upon you.  But just know that your attackers are few and far between.  

I speak for the majority of the WCC when I say that we enjoy escaping to our computers daily to read your posts.  Some you may not be able to win with, for Allah has plugged their ears and blinded their eyes.  But I speak for Muslims and non-Muslims alike when I say that your thoughts are a breathe of fresh air in a world of ish.

Tone- Continue wonderfully combining the alphebet with elements of the soul.  You are an extraordinary keystyler, I have had the luxury of reading your rhymes.  I began experiencing that continuous delight one feels upon discovering a fascinating, brilliant talent on the scene.  This is a rare and infrequent experience.

However, our focus is on your accomplishments with the last week, and more pointedly, in the Hall of Mirrors forum.  It may be your unique background, parents, where you've grown up, that has allowed you to have your eyes fixed on the macrocosm, while still piercing the microcosm.  Your only allegiance is to justice, you have still yet to become "set in your ways."  While you are at this special stage in your being, continue to bless us here at the board with your fair and liberating insight.

UP NEXT...... PG's Least Favorites For the Week.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Political Gangsta's Weekly WCC Member Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2002, 05:32:22 AM »
*Claps*

Waiting for Tone and Twinkle's acceptance speech in utter excitment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2002, 10:23:23 AM »
*walks to the podium*

"Man....I dont know what to say..except this.  Where ever there is oppression we will fight it.  Whereever there is ignorance we will educate it. And where ever there are blind eyes and souls we will open them. I speak the truth, and the truth hurts. One day I will be vindicated, one day......"

*takes award and throws up a dub*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2002, 11:10:46 AM »
*trips Tech on his way back to his seat* lol j/k

But fah real, thanks for the respect homie. In keystyle, jus tryin to stay creative. There so many cats in there that are ill, they keep u at yur best at all times. Hall Of Mirrors ive really just started posting there alot this last week or two. But my intent isnt to prove im right in all those arguments. Only tah show everybody that theres at least 2 sides to every argument, and just the same way my assumptions could be wrong...so can theirs. Props tp Tech for representin his side. Thankz again fah the respect Politcal...peace!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2002, 01:28:54 PM »
DAMN IT. I had my fingers crossed the whole time. Oh well, there is always next week ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2002, 01:34:03 PM »
DAMN IT. I had my fingers crossed the whole time. Oh well, there is always next week ;)

i feel you big bad ass, i thought my dissapearnce would be dramatic and win it for me but guess not, lol

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2002, 01:43:18 PM »
^^ LOL, hell of a performance. Had me fooled. Glad to have you back homie.