Author Topic: Young Buck & Olivia Rumors????  (Read 406 times)

Blu Lacez

Young Buck & Olivia Rumors????
« on: April 01, 2007, 07:07:52 PM »
hey Folks, i read some where that Young Buck has been kicked of g-Unit..but the big Boss himself..50 cent.
Am not sure if this story is true..seeing that it is or was April fool..

If it's true-Which I'm a little skeptical about-it could be as a result of Young Buck and GAme squashing the beef, also i heard Young Buck squashed his beef with Jadakiss & fat Joe..
Peep:

Rapper Young Buck, formally of 50 Cent’s famed G-Unit label is a G-Unit soldier no longer. According to various sources 50 Cent dismissed Young Buck from the G-Unit camp after receiving word that Young Buck was working on a mixtape with former-rival The Game.

“He just crossed a line, that’s all” said 50 when asked of the dismissal. “Buck as always been loyal to G-Unit while simultaneously being strong-willed. We discussed his truce with that nigga [Game] before, and I was cool with [the truce] as long as Buck handled it in a manner that was respectful [to me]”.

50 Cent claims there’s no hard feelings, but he made the decision to maintain order and stability within the camp.

“It may be that [G-Unit] need to go back to being a smaller group. You know, the larger the circle gets, the harder it is to remain tight”.

Also following on with more G-Unit..I heard Olivia has left G-Unit...because of: read Here

..."Olivia has been dropped from G-unit as of 3/26/07 . The Singer reportedly has been Sexually Harassed on numerous occasions by members of the G-unit roster as well as the boss himself Curtis ’’ 50 Cent ’’ Jackson ,Her un-willingness to oblige to these sexual invites
lead to her departure from the G-unit/ Interscope imprint. Olivia has been in talks with other labels and looking over new deals , so fans should not fret for she will get another chance at music
..."..

Pretty weird..or just some dude making up stories...

True or not..Y'all make Up Ya Mind...Am not sure what to make of it...but i do believe that both scenarios have at least an element of truth in it..who knows..guess we gon find out sooner hopefully-rather than later... ;D

MIAMI4LIFE

Re: Young Buck & Olivia Rumors????
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 08:11:23 PM »
I believe the Olivia rumor more than the Young Buck one, she hasn't dropped an album since she's been there

Blu Lacez

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 08:24:43 PM »
I believe the Olivia rumor more than the Young Buck one, she hasn't dropped an album since she's been there

/\
   True Dat!!
Well if it's true that she left cuz sexual harassment tht  wuld be bad publicity for g-unit!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »
Fuck Olivia she trash thats why they havnt dropped an album for her.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »
olivia is true from what i've heard, but i ain't heard bout that sexual harrasment shit

ain't heard bout the buck 1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
i dont know think it's not true

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 02:42:39 PM »

Except that it also says she's already being offered other deals.  Who the hell would sign her when she already had one album on J Records that flopped before 50 signed her?  Does that not strike you as the giveaway?

So...of course this is an April Fool's Joke.

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 02:44:06 PM »
yes that's april fools

tonysmallz

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 06:02:01 PM »
i hope the whoel fing breaks up, like scc says fuck eemm fuck emm

Blu Lacez

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 05:22:07 AM »
^^^^^^
              Cot Damn...i almost believe them stories!!
              but young Buck making peace with all of 50's enemies..culd actually spark off a riff      between him and 50....

As For Olivia..i have no coment on her album..perhaps it was bad timing-cuz i was really looking forward to hearing what she had to say via her album-whetehr it was gon bring sumthin new or jus jump on the band wagon like every other r&b artist-I guess the wait is just gon continue..lol

Blu!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 11:25:21 AM »
April fools or not, the person who wrote that Young Buck article is a terrible writer.