Author Topic: lol......P.diddy upsets tha ladies  (Read 154 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
lol......P.diddy upsets tha ladies
« on: October 03, 2001, 05:10:52 PM »
Check this..........

After P-Diddy issued an apology to Asian women for his lyrics on the song "Diddy" ('I got Asian women / that will change my linen after I done blazed and hit em...'), it seems as though a couple of sistas are pissed off. On Monday (10/1), Project Islamic Hope citing that P. Diddy also owes Black women an apology for disrepectful lyrics towrds them, held a boycott of P-Diddy in L.A.

In a statement, Project Islamic Hope director, Najee Ali said, "P. Diddy is the biggest hypocrite in hip hop! He has made millions off the denigration of Black women nationwide with his sexist, and misogynistic lyrics, yet when the Asian community complains about his latest release, he immediately issues an apology to their women. Well, where is the apology to black women for their years of being disrespected in his music? In his latest CD "The Saga Continues" his artists even go as far as ejaculating in sisters' faces, yet Puffy through his Label issues an apology only for the Asian Community, begging for there continued support. P.Diddy has once again slapped black women in the face nationwide."

LOL, I dunno why tha black ladies are pickin puffy's punk ass, Nearly every rapper disses them...........I guess puffy's tha one who deserves tha embarresment...........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: lol......P.diddy upsets tha ladies
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2001, 05:48:41 PM »
thats why puffys a bitch himself he don't even stand by his music, you don't see snoop apologysing to no hoe!

oh yeah bitches ain't shit!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2001, 08:03:20 PM »
lol, yeah, Everybody be degratin them hoez anywayz, Why is he makin a fool out of himself by apologizing, U gotta stand up 4 wat u say, and them women rights organizations or wateva cant do nuttin bout it, Remember tha 1st amendment........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2001, 08:06:11 PM »
HAHAHA LOL
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Big BpG

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2001, 08:13:50 PM »
You see, I dont care if he apologizes, but kurupt once said... I treat a bitch like a bitch and a woman like a queen... the feminist women are thinking everytime they say bitch, they mean every woman in the world... a bitch is a bitch which we all know... a g is a g as a hoes a hoe...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2001, 08:22:33 PM »
Damn he better get a wife before they alll hate him, it's really not his year... After losin J-lO... now ladies hate him héh poor guy man let's support him