Author Topic: 50 CENTS NEW STREET SINGLE IS COMING TONIGHT!!  (Read 885 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: 50 CENTS NEW STREET SINGLE IS COMING TONIGHT!!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 07:48:15 AM »
 8)
Nice...
The beat is bumpin'

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 08:17:17 AM »
This is 200% Dre. Im telling you, just bump this in your car or big speakers. Beats is all over the place. It has that Dre bassline too, which he hasnt used for a while now.

And to anyone that expected 50 to come lyricall on one of his singles is just too naive. This has a mega hit written all over it, not some deep lyrical track. I was even surprised at his first verse, sounded "too good" for 50 single material.
I'm not looking for some super lyrical content from 50.He could atleast have some lyrics as good as "In Da Club" or something.Just cause it's a club track that doesn't mean he needs wack lyrics to make the track dope.lol at his verses sounding too good.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 08:27:50 AM »
In Da Club had crappy lyrics too, the only difference is 50 was a new cat back then and the underdog.

50 never made a lyrical single and never will. He makes hits, after hits. And yes, the 1st verse was too good for a 50 Cent single.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 08:30:14 AM »
lol I don't care if 50 was or is a underdog.The lyrics were better on In Da Club, plain & simple.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 08:33:06 AM »
They were better yes. In Da Club as a whole song is out of here though, you get songs like that every 10 years.

All Im saying is that Im glad he didnt create another Candy Shop, Lil Bit song. This is way better than those 2.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:22 AM »
Nah I enjoy Lil Bit more than this.Really the laugh in the chorus ruins the song & like I said before the lyrics are wack.The song as a whole is annoying.As for In Da Club I was talking strictly about lyrics.I gotta add tho that's one of my fav Dre beats & one of the best party tracks of all time 8) Noone but 50 could make the song what it is.Noone could even come close.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 08:46:50 AM »
Song ain't bad at all and to me, dope beat and 50 sounded better than the last few times I heard him (i.e Hold On)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 08:57:53 AM »

Lol the lyrics on in da club are crap, simple lyrics which go well with the beat. He really is not bothered about lyrics anymore, just a shadow of his former self. I did like GRODT but that was only a tenth of power of the dollar, ok the beats smashed power of the dollar out of the park but lyrically nah.

Pizzle

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2007, 09:16:50 AM »
OFF HIS NEW CD ITS CALLED STRAIGHT FROM DA BANK. I HEARD IT AND ITS AII NUTIN SPECIAL JUST 50 SINGIN BOUT HIS USUALL SYUFF MONEY AND BITCHES...BORIN.

why exactly did you make this post then?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2007, 09:48:43 AM »
Nah I enjoy Lil Bit more than this.Really the laugh in the chorus ruins the song & like I said before the lyrics are wack.The song as a whole is annoying.As for In Da Club I was talking strictly about lyrics.I gotta add tho that's one of my fav Dre beats & one of the best party tracks of all time 8) Noone but 50 could make the song what it is.Noone could even come close.

Damn, I thought Lil Bit was 10x times more annyoing. This is not annoying but probably will get if they play this 24/7.

We all have our taste though.

tonysmallz

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2007, 10:06:08 AM »
if ya liek 50 u arnt a serious hip hop fan this shit is made for kids and girls
seriously

50 cent

what a fuckin joke

"i got 5 watches i wear fur coats, i got 6 cars, i got 20 grand in my hand... and if u aitn got this u aitn shit"

eiht
"if u got no money holla, if u got no car holla. im on the poor mans side, the man whos strugglin to feed his family day to day"

if u think 50 good, your a streiht bitch
simple as that, and taht pete rock talkin man

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 01:24:22 PM »
This has a mega hit written all over it, not some deep lyrical track. I was even surprised at his first verse, sounded "too good" for 50 single material.

Uh, wow. It has mega hit written all over it? I don't see how this is catchy at all, but it does have a good beat for the mixtape rappers to rip.

The first verse was "too good"? He's talking about teflon vests and making money. You show me one good thing about that verse, because I don't see it. "Homie, you are chick, you got feminine ways, you got four lips and you bleed for seven days" may have been the "best" line, but I'll feel sorry for any woman who's on her period for seven days straight. That's extremely weak rhyming though - you'd have to be damn near deaf to enjoy such verses.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
I will enjoy them when in my car or in the club (you should try that sometimes, j/p  :P), because thats what 50 does best with his singles.

I never said that "the whole forum must love it!", Im just happy thats its not on some Candy Shop or Lil Bit type of shit  ;)

tonysmallz

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 02:06:11 PM »
what ever man

if its got 50 on it its wack

end of

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!