Author Topic: 50 CENTS NEW STREET SINGLE IS COMING TONIGHT!!  (Read 894 times)

Pizzle

Re: 50 CENTS NEW STREET SINGLE IS COMING TONIGHT!!
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2007, 03:37:38 PM »
what ever man

if its got 50 on it its wack

end of

says the person with MC Eiht all over his sig

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:57 PM »
i'd rather listen to mc eiht then g-unit. sorry

tonysmallz

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2007, 03:43:15 PM »
dude u obviously aint herd eiht, if i put the list of rapeprs and producers that are down with eiht, ued be shocked, go listen to some mainstreem white boy music u fagg, every one knows the pioneers with spice 1 and affialited are some of the best shit out...

u jsut showin that u aint got a clue

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »
^mc eiht's ok, but neither of those releases are that good. not even close to the "some of the best shit out".

tonysmallz

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2007, 03:51:37 PM »
i'd rather listen to mc eiht then g-unit. sorry

i mean i got eiht on my sig cos that who im felin thats my fave rapper we all got our fave rappers i aitn tryin to convert peeps to eiht, u got homies likin 2 pac, spice 1, ODB, wu tang. mos deff we all gotta have our own opinions,

but theres summin about g unit that make them so wack and makes the people who lsiten to it wack as well, becasue if tha actually liked hip hop, thay would say that g unit is just as maisntreem as britner spears wich it is,

u aitn got cats like wu tang or eiht attending awards in hollywood, but 50 and the g unit do, thay mainstreem ,

the wu tang boys called up eiht and asked him to stand i nthe b ground of some of there videos, its a respect thing, the wu tang are some of the illist rappers alive and there askin eiht to cum all the way from cali to ny jsut to stand there so the wu can show there fans tahy down with eiht, every reall rapper down with eiht..im not sayin u gotta like him or his music but respect is deserved to a man who turned a 2million doller deal from sony, becasue he wasent gonna sell out, eiht ben real since 89,

tonysmallz

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »
"some of the best shit out".

i dont evan know waht this is, all i know is eiht is street and keeps it street evan if i iant feelin the beat im always feelin the lyrics, he dont boast and brag, jsut gets to the point

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2007, 04:52:01 PM »
dre puttin out some real garbage beats recently mang...to me this beat is aight though still....at best......like someone else said, its okay, nothing nowhere near special and def does not have hit or club banger written all over it.....just a lil bit was much more of a joint that would blow up than this....dre atleast seems to have improved his beats a lil bit since his last attempts....using some of his old sounds on this....the keys kinda reminded me of the xzibit joint..X....just kinda the whole vibe and joint is twisted to a softer feel....i dunno mang.....i aint really feeling this to be honest.....this aint anything specaial for a dre beat....he need to step his game up....and i hope nobody here thinks this was a throwaway dre beat....this is just where dre is at right now in terms of levels in creating a newer sound for him....its getting better....but still decent at best....last whoa beats i heard off dre were on documentary and the last dre beat that would have been a hit was the busta joint with missy but that shit didnt make single....

oh well....not impressed

pz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2007, 04:52:58 PM »
by the way, the haha shit was probably some of the better shit on this joint....but maybe it will grow on me, imma post again tomorrow

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2007, 05:16:15 PM »
there a few producers that come to mind as well as dre as i'm listening to this...by the way, i think the chorus is incredibly gay. ha ha ha ha ha ha laughin on my way to the bank....come on 50...

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

tonysmallz

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2007, 05:25:14 PM »
yo man i definatly aint listnin to this queer shit now

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2007, 10:31:32 PM »
after a few listens beat is dope. Chorus dosen't seem to piss me off. Can't c this being huge however

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »
hook is so so so terrible

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2007, 02:47:01 AM »
so what is the title?

ssk?

curtis?

straight to the bank?

Cam will have to not only drop a dope verse but actually get a dope beat to diss 50 to.

i like the song, but i'm having a hard time with the hook

and for my opinion, all kinds of singles have had dope lyrics in the past. more than half of eminem's singles have great lyrics. but a lot of the older stuff in general, like Rakim's, alot of Nas's singles have great lyrics and have a party vibe simultaneously. it's all darwin with people like 50 who are hustlers and not artists: they don't try hard cause they don't have to. darwinism is capitalism, and i'm still faded.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2007, 03:01:01 AM »
so what is the title?

ssk?

curtis?

straight to the bank?

Cam will have to not only drop a dope verse but actually get a dope beat to diss 50 to.

i like the song, but i'm having a hard time with the hook

and for my opinion, all kinds of singles have had dope lyrics in the past. more than half of eminem's singles have great lyrics. but a lot of the older stuff in general, like Rakim's, alot of Nas's singles have great lyrics and have a party vibe simultaneously. it's all darwin with people like 50 who are hustlers and not artists: they don't try hard cause they don't have to. darwinism is capitalism, and i'm still faded.

-T

straight to the bank is the official track title, and i feel ya on the dawinism tip haha. good stuff.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2007, 12:25:21 PM »
thanks but i meant the title of the album

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram