Author Topic: 50 Cent Laughs "Straight To The Bank" On Dr. Dre Produced Single (Audio)  (Read 925 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the Ha Ha Ha hook is perfect.

you would say that

d3c0n

• Lil Geezy
it could just be me... but I swear the laughing on the hook is "Sir J. Wellington" -  (  http://www.myspace.com/sirjwellington  ) the track is alright, but the laughing is pretty weird... Dr. Dre sampling myspace artist
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 04:29:12 PM by d3c0n »

Samoan Enforcer

^^^WELLY IS THE TRUTH!

jeromechickenbone

That hook reminded me of rza on 36 chambers.  Dre didn't impress me, it's just like he keeps taking elements of every other beat he's made lately and mixes and matches them.  He's either hella uninspired or saving some new sound for Detox.  His shit over the last like 5 years has basically all sounded the same.  I'm not even checking his beats to see how amazing they are, I'm checking them hoping he's switched shit up a bit but he hasn't.  It's just too predictable.

And 50?  His attempts at punchlines were sad "I have more whips than a runaway slave"?  Does that even remotely make sense?  Slaves don't have whips, massa does.  But as with most of these idiots masquerading as rappers/mcs, their double entendre's don't work half the time, but the retarded fan not only doesn't realize it, but will go "oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" when they hear it. 

Overall, 50 sounds identical to 50 from the massacre rather than GRODT, Dre sounds generic again.  Overall - DOODOO.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
That hook reminded me of rza on 36 chambers.  Dre didn't impress me, it's just like he keeps taking elements of every other beat he's made lately and mixes and matches them.  He's either hella uninspired or saving some new sound for Detox. 

that is pretty much what i was saying in another thread...dude just puttin his old beats in a new one? shits weak........when i listen this beat i keep thinkin where have i heard this shit or that shit....only the og's were much better.....that kinda feeling,lol

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
this sucks

the beat is way below average cuz when i listen to it, it get boring quick

50 fuckin blows, i could name 10 aftermath affiliated rappers that would sound better

so like i said

sucks

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
this shit is getting bad....kday has been playing this shit like twice an hour since it premiered.  :bomb:

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Al Bundy

this shit is getting bad....kday has been playing this shit like twice an hour since it premiered.  :bomb:

you listen to the radio??  :o

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection

haha yeah. since i live in alaska it's pretty fuckin cool to listen to a REAL radio station from cali. all the ones up here are god awful. plus it's cool to hear all the latest happenings/hype outta L.A. i'm starting to realize though, the only shit worth listening to on KDAY is julio g's segment.

Al Bundy

haha yeah. since i live in alaska it's pretty fuckin cool to listen to a REAL radio station from cali. all the ones up here are god awful. plus it's cool to hear all the latest happenings/hype outta L.A. i'm starting to realize though, the only shit worth listening to on KDAY is julio g's segment.

yeah. I live near long beach and I've listened to both Power106 and KDAY and KDAY definently shits all over 106 up and down. Even though KDAY has the shittiest towers and shit is static where i live.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Evan my man how do you listen to KDAY?  Through the internet?  And yea your right our stations up here suck.. I never listen to the radio anymore.. haven't in like 8 years since 92.9 came up here and I noticed they play the same bullshit all damn day.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The beat for this song isn't that bad.. 50 was... okay.... but that damn laugh bullshit was mad annoying.. if he got rid of that this track would definitely be playable.  It will still get play though.  I just hope he ups his game for his album or it will be another cd like massacre that I never play.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection

Evan my man how do you listen to KDAY?  Through the internet?  And yea your right our stations up here suck.. I never listen to the radio anymore.. haven't in like 8 years since 92.9 came up here and I noticed they play the same bullshit all damn day.

lol, exactly man. that's how 98.1 is up here. shit is god awful.

as for KDAY, here's the link dude:

http://www.935kday.com/listen/player.php

it's so tight to listen to man. it really reminds you how bad radio is in alaska haha. i usually listen from 1PM-5PM our time. that's when julio g is on doin his westside radio thing. definitely dope!

how are things in wasilla by the way? shit is finally starting to warm up here. suppose to reach 40°+ tomorrow. break up is here  :raisetheroof:

Chief

ha hahaha ha

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, 50 ( or Dre ) picked a tight beat for the jumpoff single.

That laugh may sound annoying, but I guarantee that all the little 12 year olds are gonna love that shit. So it serves a purpose from a business standpoint. 50 knows what he's doing, dude's smart. But I'm a little worried about him stepping up his game LYRICALLY, because when you are dropping your 3rd major album, that's one of the main things that matters.