Author Topic: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album  (Read 2686 times)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2007, 03:43:07 PM »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

ButchCassidy

• Lil Geezy
  • BACK B4 YOU'RE LONELY IN STORES NOW!!!
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2007, 04:10:38 PM »
 8)

Whatup its Butch Cassidy up in the spot!! I been reading all the comments everyone has been posting up in the forum, quick shout out to all the dubcnn staff Nima, Yash all of u!! MOST IMPORTANTLY ALL THE FANS THIS IS WHO WE DO THIS FOR!!!

For those wondering I'm still working with Snoop we been talkin' and we still have a great friendship expect to hear something new soon!!!

Those wondering about my solo album it is coming later this summmer, im in the studio right now putting some finishing touches on it and you can expect to hear alot from me, there will be some features but you will mainly get to hear me doin my solo thing! 4 now u can definalty hear DAMIZZA and I doin the damn thing on "BACK B4 YOU'RE LONELY" In STORES NOW!! Support the west and all we do, cause we do it for U!!!

THANKS TO ALL OF U FOR POSTIN ON HERE AND BUYING THE ALBUM!

ALBUM IN STORES NOW!

BC & MIZZ w/ Fans
 8) 8)
Butch Cassadizzle

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »
Whatup Butch good to see you stopping by!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2007, 04:20:18 PM »
Welcome to the msg boards Butch

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »
props Butch, will be smoking to your album all of 420!

-T
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 05:45:03 PM by Tanjibility-The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lunatic

« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2007, 05:29:14 PM »
8)

Whatup its Butch Cassidy up in the spot!! I been reading all the comments everyone has been posting up in the forum, quick shout out to all the dubcnn staff Nima, Yash all of u!! MOST IMPORTANTLY ALL THE FANS THIS IS WHO WE DO THIS FOR!!!

For those wondering I'm still working with Snoop we been talkin' and we still have a great friendship expect to hear something new soon!!!

Those wondering about my solo album it is coming later this summmer, im in the studio right now putting some finishing touches on it and you can expect to hear alot from me, there will be some features but you will mainly get to hear me doin my solo thing! 4 now u can definalty hear DAMIZZA and I doin the damn thing on "BACK B4 YOU'RE LONELY" In STORES NOW!! Support the west and all we do, cause we do it for U!!!

ALBUM IN STORES NOW!

BC & MIZZ w/ Fans
 8) 8)

nice to see you on here Butch 8)

good news on the snoop shit

can't wait for the solo, i'm sure it'll be heat.

I'm a younger fan, so I didn't discover you until you appeared on knoc's song "lets all roll" and i was like damn this dude is mad smooth!!

ofcourse since then i checked all ya prev. work, and it's all dope for the most part, 1 of the best singers in the game

can we expect to see knoc on ya album? y'all 2 always made a good combo

bty the back b4 you're lonely album BUMPS, album of the year so far
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ButchCassidy

• Lil Geezy
  • BACK B4 YOU'RE LONELY IN STORES NOW!!!
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2007, 06:02:16 PM »
Lunatic "album of the year" wow thats a great honor to have anyone say that, it makes all the hard work worth it when u guys really enjoy what we do!!!

As for Knoc he is a really good friend and u just might catch him and Quik on my solo album!! Just keep supporting what we cats from the west do!

-BC

Dont forget to check me out on myspace.com/butchcassidywestcoast
Butch Cassadizzle

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2007, 06:35:16 PM »
what up b.c. .you dope homie.keep up the good work.
keep it west and keep it bangin.

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2007, 06:40:21 PM »
BUTCH
I'm a big fan of you music
I love the soul you put in it
can't wait for your solo man ....

Chuuuuuuuch  8) 8) 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2007, 07:07:56 PM »
Lunatic "album of the year" wow thats a great honor to have anyone say that, it makes all the hard work worth it when u guys really enjoy what we do!!!

As for Knoc he is a really good friend and u just might catch him and Quik on my solo album!! Just keep supporting what we cats from the west do!

-BC

I ain't kidding lol. I think that it is the album of the year thus far. Not 1 wack track. Extremely easy to bump top to bottom, which pretty much no albums can say these days. Keep putting in the same work, and i'm sure the same results will come out of it 8)

DAMN i'd LOVE to see Knoc & Quik on ya album. Long story short knoc is my fav rapper :D (im sure most on here are tired of hearing that). I figured since damizza lost touch with knoc so did you, but I guess that ain't the case ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2007, 08:24:46 PM »
I am a little late entering the thread, but I had not been able to find the record locally (I am down in the 661) so I ordered it from Tower.  After a handful of listens, I must say that this is one of the few records that I have picked up in the past few years that has a high replay value.  Although I had never heard anything less than fly form Butch, I was not too sure how a whole album would be; I learned that Butch is not just a guest appearance/hook singer.  Hands down, the next singe should be Get Your Party On; it is an ill intro track, and it sets the vibe for the whole record.

Quote from: Damizza_Fool! on April 12, 2007, 01:13:52 PM
I'm thinkin' of doin' a Damizza "Un-reeleased Greatest."  Doin' like a 2 cd set to the biggest fan to do with as they wish.. I have over 450 songs now in the vault.. with everyone from: Nate, Kurupt, Fabolous, Bone, Mariah, Jayo, Roscoe, Butch, Ray J, Down, Mack 10, Brat, Knoc, Trey Lorenz, Busta even some alternative stuff i've done with some killer rock acts..
May I ask what rock acts have you worked with over the years?  Is there anything that we, as your fans and consumers in general, could do to encourage the release of a multi-disk set?  Anymore it seems that music locked up in the vault is more desirable than the up-coming releases, it would be cool to actually see some of it released.

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2007, 10:20:24 PM »

-BC

damnnnnn finally, my man butch cassidy! man u my IDOL man! i remember the first time i hear you voice on tha Eastsidaz album back in 1999: How You Livin', LBC Thang... and i sayyy wooowwww u the best!... well then i hear a lot about you, workin with almost all, i got almost all the tracks with you on the hookz! thx for make that smooth and soulful music for us!

a couple of days back hear a track with u and titus fuck... the hook goes like this...

" please take my gun, cuz it may take me under
pray for me, please if you ever love me,
am a foooooooollllll, lost in this cruel, cold, heartless selfish world
so just take my gun,maybe one ima done or dead " ..................... (thx blu) ;D

you got the perfect hook for that track man! ur voice is perfect! great track! this track is new?

what about ALLELLUYAH track, u gonna released that?

i think is a great idea that u been workin with QUIK, u and him got a perfect chemistry!

what about the producers for your album... QUIK, damizza, any other?

THX!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2007, 12:26:45 AM »
8)

ALBUM IN STORES NOW!

BC & MIZZ w/ Fans
 8) 8)

Wow !! God Damn !! Butch Cassidy You're Da MAN !! You know i'm from France and i bump your album with Damizza "Back B4 You're Lonely" & it is too dope! You made a really good good cd !! You know i bump your muzik & i luv ur voice !! I remember your song with NATE DOGG on "Chrismas on Death Row" called "Be Thankful" !!It's the same 4 the Nate Dogg Album "G-Funk Classics" !!! I think u made a really good job on Tha Eastsidaz album, on Lay Low, Loosen Control , etc..... !! So all i got to say its like you can see I'm here In France & i support u keep it gangsta keep doin ur thang!!! Come here when you want !! West West Yall
West West Yall !!

XaNdEr

« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2007, 04:48:41 AM »

-BC

You know Butch, and Damizza, i been listening to your album alot since it came out and you know i gotta say im really impressed, its growin on me everytime i listen to it. I would call it album of the year as well, i dunno what other albums will be droppin and what ones will be really good too, but right now i would say its the best of 07 this far. I thought Buck The World was the best, but you have knocked that album off the top imo.

Top notch produced, smooth lyrics and just a great summer feel to it, i gotta say thanks for making such a cd, much love to both of you (no homo) and keep doin your things, ill llook forward to the next albums comin out on Baby Ree Records.

Oh Butch one question, who can we expect as producers on your solo album? You mentioned Quik, but is he gonna do just a feature or produce as well? And i expect Damizza will produce as well since he and you made an excellent cd, but do you have any other producers who produced for that album?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 04:51:35 AM by Xander. »