Author Topic: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album  (Read 2681 times)

Lunatic

Re: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album
« Reply #165 on: May 10, 2007, 04:53:36 PM »
8) 8) 8)

I wanted to stop by again and give everybody props for supporting "Back B4 You're Lonely"!!!! Damizza and I worked really hard to get the music out to you the fans and it makes it all worth it when I sit back and read the comments you have all left. I wanna start by saying thank you to : Tanji Crew, Lunatic 63 , Will-I-Die, Overseadog, Toshdawg, Groounded in the 661, Snoopaveli reppin in France, Xander, Kampfsau (hope you got the album and liked it!), DNice, Athleticfan1, 3331,Str8hiphop831,TheTruth#34,Calikorleone keep gettin the co-workers hooked!!!

Most of you have questions about my solo album, I can't say too much but there are alot of suprises on the album, im in NYC right now finishing up some tracks and the album is also being mixed as we speak in LA @ "Area 51" Toshdawg you mentioned a track I did with Titus Fuck and yes its a sick track I wanna put it on my album....we will see..So be on the lookout BABYREE/KCP CREW IN FULL EFFECT 2007 Damizza got some heat coming with his new project with Bishop Lamont called "ill clinton", new signee's LA BLUES ALLIANCE, Taje all coming soon! Keep requesting CRUZIN @ your local radio station, Keep Supporting the West Shout out to DUBCNN.COM!!! 8) 8) 8)

I leave you all with some videos to check out:

"CRUZIN LIVE VIDEO"

Interview with Big Boy's Morning Show on Power 106 FM pt.1

Pt. 2 w/ Big Boy, Butch Cassidy and Damizza

Now thats gangsta!!! BABYREE

props on the shoutout 8)

i understand that you can't say much on your solo, but let it be known myself along with a grip of others on here, can't wait for it!!

i especially can't wait to hear that possible collabo with yourself and knoc - HEAT :o :o 8) 8)

Waitin on the lamont now as well ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: May 10, 2007, 08:13:10 PM »
Album is getting rotation right now in the Mustang.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: May 10, 2007, 10:36:45 PM »
props for the info..the album is nice

XaNdEr

« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2007, 11:13:47 PM »
8) 8) 8)

I wanted to stop by again and give everybody props for supporting "Back B4 You're Lonely"!!!! Damizza and I worked really hard to get the music out to you the fans and it makes it all worth it when I sit back and read the comments you have all left. I wanna start by saying thank you to : Tanji Crew, Lunatic 63 , Will-I-Die, Overseadog, Toshdawg, Groounded in the 661, Snoopaveli reppin in France, Xander, Kampfsau (hope you got the album and liked it!), DNice, Athleticfan1, 3331,Str8hiphop831,TheTruth#34,Calikorleone keep gettin the co-workers hooked!!!

Most of you have questions about my solo album, I can't say too much but there are alot of suprises on the album, im in NYC right now finishing up some tracks and the album is also being mixed as we speak in LA @ "Area 51" Toshdawg you mentioned a track I did with Titus Fuck and yes its a sick track I wanna put it on my album....we will see..So be on the lookout BABYREE/KCP CREW IN FULL EFFECT 2007 Damizza got some heat coming with his new project with Bishop Lamont called "ill clinton", new signee's LA BLUES ALLIANCE, Taje all coming soon! Keep requesting CRUZIN @ your local radio station, Keep Supporting the West Shout out to DUBCNN.COM!!! 8) 8) 8)

"CRUZIN LIVE VIDEO"

Props on the shout out, like Lunatic said, many people are lookin' forward to the next projects you puttin' out. I just love the Back B4 You're Lonely album, top 3 of 2007 for real.

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #169 on: May 11, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »
8) 8) 8)

"CRUZIN LIVE VIDEO"

wooowww this is great, butch cassidy talkin with the fans again! i can believe this! i hope youre album will be out zoom... im lookin for that! and yeah back b4 youre lonely is a great album! fuckin great!

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
« Reply #170 on: May 11, 2007, 09:30:14 PM »
Damn dude, a shout out from Butch Cassidy, that is ill.

Thank you for coming back through, and I am looking forward to the solo release.  As well, I am eager to hear more about Damizza digging into the vaults.  After Back B4 You're Lonely dropped, I re-discovered the BabyRee Mixtape, volume 2.  I had forgotten all about that So Cold track, that is a monster, and the Knoc-Turn'Al tracks.  BabyRee, Butch, and Damizza are all on heavy rotation here.

Lunatic

« Reply #171 on: May 11, 2007, 09:34:13 PM »
Damn dude, a shout out from Butch Cassidy, that is ill.

Thank you for coming back through, and I am looking forward to the solo release.  As well, I am eager to hear more about Damizza digging into the vaults.  After Back B4 You're Lonely dropped, I re-discovered the BabyRee Mixtape, volume 2.  I had forgotten all about that So Cold track, that is a monster, and the Knoc-Turn'Al tracks.  BabyRee, Butch, and Damizza are all on heavy rotation here.

knoc did have some dope cuts on the baby ree mixtapes

damn shame him & damizza fell out :-\

good to hear butch still fuckin with em though 8)

DRYLBC

• 'G'
« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2007, 11:24:06 PM »
whole album is piff

really felling track 3 " in 2's "  whole up tempo beat and butch's mellow voice make a good pair

8)

prolly go buy a 2nd copy to add it to my un-opened collection

;D

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »
"gangsta lean" from back b4 youre lonely is a sick track too.bang bang!!!

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »
  8) 8) 8)

What up ya'all??  the mixtapes we're fun to do.. but my favorite Knoc song is "Change this game." on his last album on Elektra.. and we never fell out.. we've talked a couple times jus lost touch.. I'm working with Bishop Lamont on a new Baby Ree mixtape.. "ILL CLINTON: CALL TO ANARCHY."

GONA BE SICK!!!!
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Lunatic

« Reply #175 on: May 14, 2007, 06:28:58 PM »
  8) 8) 8)

What up ya'all??  the mixtapes we're fun to do.. but my favorite Knoc song is "Change this game." on his last album on Elektra.. and we never fell out.. we've talked a couple times jus lost touch.. I'm working with Bishop Lamont on a new Baby Ree mixtape.. "ILL CLINTON: CALL TO ANARCHY."

GONA BE SICK!!!!

change this game was real futuristic sounding, props on that beat mizza 8)

i wonder why the fuck elektra dropped him, thats weak. Hope he gets his game right, nobody seems 2 know what his situation is

i didn't mean y'all fell out like problems occured, just meant the whole losing touch thing

damn mizza you should get back in touch with him. Butch said he keeps in touch with him, knoc even maybe be on the butch solo, so i'm sure you could find a way to contact him

Paul

« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2007, 06:49:57 PM »
but my favorite Knoc song is "Change this game." on his last album on Elektra..

i love that whole album, a personnal west coast favourite

and its really good to see you and butch coming on here and interacting with the fans, i wish more artists would do this and maybe the quality of music they produce will be as good as back before your lonely, keep listening to the fans and keep puting out great west coast music

btw the beat for a view from the top is outstanding 8)

Paul
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2007, 06:50:54 PM »

and its really good to see you and butch coming on here and interacting with the fans, i wish more artists would do this and maybe the quality of music they produce will be as good as back before your lonely, keep listening to the fans and keep puting out great west coast music

Paul

knoc is my fav rapper, and that album was a disapointment to me at first. But WOW it really grew on me

Paul

« Reply #178 on: May 15, 2007, 07:21:54 AM »

Paul

knoc is my fav rapper, and that album was a disapointment to me at first. But WOW it really grew on me

i may be getting mixed up, im talkin about the way i am, or are u talkin bout tht album with the race car on the front?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #179 on: May 15, 2007, 09:01:56 AM »
  8) 8) 8)

GONA BE SICK!!!!

woooww, damizza & bishop lamont? that will be tight, what about tha idea to open the vault and make a compilation for unreleased tracks! that will be hot too man! anyway ill be waitin for all those baby ree projects!  ;)