Author Topic: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album  (Read 2697 times)

Lunatic

Re: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2007, 09:12:47 AM »
but my favorite Knoc song is "Change this game." on his last album on Elektra..

i love that whole album, a personnal west coast favourite

and its really good to see you and butch coming on here and interacting with the fans, i wish more artists would do this and maybe the quality of music they produce will be as good as back before your lonely, keep listening to the fans and keep puting out great west coast music

btw the beat for a view from the top is outstanding 8)

Paul

knoc is my fav rapper, and that album was a disapointment to me at first. But WOW it really grew on me

i may be getting mixed up, im talkin about the way i am, or are u talkin bout tht album with the race car on the front?

lol, i'm also talkin about the way i am. The album with the race car on the front, was "return of the hustler". I don't think it's as bad as most people on here think. The production is decent, Knoc drops some real good hooks as well. The lyrics were indeed a problem on most songs though :-\

Can't wait for Knoc's next solo which I believe is dropping soon 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Paul

« Reply #181 on: May 15, 2007, 09:14:59 AM »

and its really good to see you and butch coming on here and interacting with the fans, i wish more artists would do this and maybe the quality of music they produce will be as good as back before your lonely, keep listening to the fans and keep puting out great west coast music

Paul

knoc is my fav rapper, and that album was a disapointment to me at first. But WOW it really grew on me

i may be getting mixed up, im talkin about the way i am, or are u talkin bout tht album with the race car on the front?

lol, i'm also talkin about the way i am. The album with the race car on the front, was "return of the hustler". I don't think it's as bad as most people on here think. The production is decent, Knoc drops some real good hooks as well. The lyrics were indeed a problem on most songs though :-\

oh man first time i hread the way i am till now, i still love it - i like, love slave, him or me - so many quality songs 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »

Paul

oh man first time i hread the way i am till now, i still love it - i like, love slave, him or me - so many quality songs 8)

there really is. So many L.A. classics if you ask me. Love Slave is 1 of the smoothest Quik produtions i've ever heard, and knoc flows PERFECTLY on it. Him Or Me is also extremely smooth. What We Do, Love L.A., the list goes on and on
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com