Author Topic: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album  (Read 2682 times)

Lunatic

Re: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 06:44:57 PM »
can some1 hook it up? ;)

plz
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2007, 07:25:46 PM »
I went to Best Buy today and the album was sold out.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

d-nice

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2007, 07:29:18 PM »
I went to Best Buy today and the album was sold out.

Same here

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 10:04:45 AM »
Definitely gonna cop it today.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
Picked up the album today.  Shitt is bangin'.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 09:07:58 PM »
Picked it up, and I can't wait to listen to it.

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2007, 12:55:25 PM »
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

What's up Y'all??  Yes, Nima, this is Damizza. I lost my other login and I jus sent you an email to verify.  But, Anyway, Butch and I want to thank everybody on Dubbcnn.com for all the comments.  From Lunatic's to EDizzle-  

Instead of an interview we thought it would be better for us to talk directly. So if you have questions fire away.

Shout to The New West, the O.G'z, Nima, Tosh & WC-Reppin (glad someone gets it!!) hahhaha

Butch Cassidy & Damizza "Back B4 You're Lonely."  In stores now.
Support Westcoast music.
www.myspace.com/butchcassidywestcoast
www.myspace.com/damizza1
www.letmehearitmusic.com
805 Worldwide.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:06:42 PM by Damizza_Fool! »
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

What's up Y'all??  Yes, Nima, this is Damizza. I lost my other login and I jus sent you an email to verify.  But, Anyway, Butch and I want to thank everybody on Dubbcnn.com for all the comments.  From Lunatic's to EDizzle- 

Instead of an interview we thought it would be better for us to talk directly. So if you have questions fire away.

Shout to The New West, the O.G'z, Nima, Tosh & WC-Reppin (glad someone gets it!!) hahhaha

Butch Cassidy & Damizza "Back B4 You're Lonely."  In stores now.
Support Westcoast music.
www.myspace.com/butchcassidywestcoast
www.myspace.com/damizza1
www.letmehearitmusic.com
805 Worldwide.

props Damizza for chattin with us. You are 1 of my fav. producers, extremely under-rated. That Lights Out beat is probably my fav. of all time, from any period. You ain't gotta thank us, thank you for providing us with the info, as well as dope music. I always thought that you would make a good combo with butch, glad y'all 2 hooked up for an entire album 8)

i think everybody here from rud, lil jay, al bundy, d-nice knows what im going 2 ask you ;D ;D ;D

you know what's going on with knoc-turn'al? and what's your current relationship with him? i was shocked when i didn't see him on the album, since he's frequently collaberated with both yourself and butch cassidy. give butch my best, and the best of luck 2 the both of you with this project, along with future projects

keep servin us that HEAT homie 8)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 01:15:18 PM by Lunatic 63 »

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2007, 01:15:02 PM »
Make sure to check out Damizza and Butch Cassidy in Underwire Magazine very soon!!!! Baby Ree and Underwire doing big things together!!!!

Props on the cd Damizza. Shit is hot!!

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2007, 01:47:27 PM »
Well, Knoc... I don't really know.. He moved to texas around the time I retired and we just lost touch. He is an amazing talent though.

Lights out was a huge hit for us.. one of my favorite ones too. The one from the "Ghetto, Gutta & Gangsta" album. That's the one Quik mixed. The mix on the westside connection album was a total fuck-up.. "Dirt" with fat Joe and Mack 10 is another fav of mine.. it's on "Ghetto, Gutta & Gangsta" too.

That underwire shit was sick!! Cop that!

Did you hear Bishop's new mixtape?? Awesome.

Also, Taje's HOTBOX part 2 with the new version of hennesssssssy!! That 2pac verse is sick!!

I been bumpin that new Roccett mixtape Warrior did too.. gotta support the homies.. The new Bangloose, Down, Spida Loc singles are dope!

Happy Easter... Mizz out!
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2007, 02:01:07 PM »
haha wussup mizza nice to see u on the forum homie.
 8)

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
Well, Knoc... I don't really know.. He moved to texas around the time I retired and we just lost touch. He is an amazing talent though.

Lights out was a huge hit for us.. one of my favorite ones too. The one from the "Ghetto, Gutta & Gangsta" album. That's the one Quik mixed. The mix on the westside connection album was a total fuck-up.. "Dirt" with fat Joe and Mack 10 is another fav of mine.. it's on "Ghetto, Gutta & Gangsta" too.

That underwire shit was sick!! Cop that!

Did you hear Bishop's new mixtape?? Awesome.

Also, Taje's HOTBOX part 2 with the new version of hennesssssssy!! That 2pac verse is sick!!

I been bumpin that new Roccett mixtape Warrior did too.. gotta support the homies.. The new Bangloose, Down, Spida Loc singles are dope!

Happy Easter... Mizz out!

and when was it that you retired? (so i get an idea of when you 2 lost touch). I was asking because he's my fav. rapper. Y'all needa get back in touch though, that beat you provided for him on the way I am album, was so cool, very futuristic sounding (change this game).

damn, i didn't know he moved back to texas. He hated it out there when he was a teen, and came back 2 l.a.

Yea, I did notice a difference on the 1 that made the WSCG album, not as good as the OG 1.

Dirt is another banging track, 4real.

Bishop's new mixtape is indeed very dope. The new west seems to be in good hands ;D

I'd love to hear him spit over a Damizza beat 1 day 8)

I haven't gotten a chance 2 check the roccett mixtape yet, perhaps in the future though

props once agian for taking the time to chat with us on here Damizza. Shows that your still a real down 2 earth type of person, even though you be racking in that paper :D

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 02:20:17 PM by Lunatic 63 »

d-nice

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2007, 02:38:24 PM »
Man I step away for a little bit and Damizza is in the house. Man I miss everything. ;D

I got a barbeque I am doing at the house right now so I am getting ready to bump this album for it. 

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2007, 02:40:52 PM »
Man I step away for a little bit and Damizza is in the house. Man I miss everything. ;D

I got a barbeque I am doing at the house right now so I am getting ready to bump this album for it. 

haha, i was waiting for the homie d-nice to step in the thread :D

i'm 3 tracks deep on the album, and all 3 are at least dope, if not classic, and i'm sure it'll be just pefect for your barbeque. Soon as you hear the 1st track, a smile will instantly be on ya face, cuz you'll know what your in store 4 ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 02:43:31 PM by Lunatic 63 »

hopeye

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »
Lunatic you can hear Bishop on a Damizza track on #9 A View from the Top: on Back B4 You're Lonely!! Whatup Damizza!!!  the last post is right!! as soon as the first track starts you know ur in for a good ride 420