Author Topic: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album  (Read 2687 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2007, 05:20:33 AM »
Whatup Damizza, good to finally have you posting over here!!

Rud
dubcnn.com

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

XaNdEr

« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2007, 09:45:32 AM »
What up.. Butch & I checkin in.. Nima! What up homie.. thx for commin out to Area 51!  Supprised? Jus at the overwhelming positive response.. everybody sayin they can listen all the way thru.. We love that!

Vanessa? Awesome to work with.. we did a song called "Tryin' to find the words." Should be out soon.. CRAZY!!!  HUGE RECORD!!

Butch- My solo album is commin FIRE! & Thx LB Playa!

G-tar?  Nope. But a big fan of that inst!

Songs I been on??  The most comp chart i've seen is at www.streetrenegade.com

Jayo song??  DOPE!!  I'll see if i have one..

Thx Blu, Coma nima.. and the rest of the Dubb Squad!

-BC & Mizz

What do u guys think the next single should be???

thanks for checking back in with us Mizza. What up Butch, i'm a big fan of yours, you be KILLING the hooks and I can't wait for the solo album 8)

I ain't kissin no ass either, the album is really as dope as I say it is :D

Cruzin is a dope single, I vote for "get your party on", "Once Lovers", or "A View From the Top" to be the 2nd single

lmao dog you almost choke in that dick in your mouth, but to each his own i guess.

i appreciate it artists actually take the time to talk to the people who are their (possible) buyers, its nothing special, matter of fact i think every artist should be open to opinions and actually take the time for a lil conversations, it just shows me how big some other rappers/producers ego's are...so yeah on that account props to damizza for checking in, dubcnn is onto big things

i got one question for butch

Are you gonna work again with Snoop/DPG/Eastsidaz/any Dogg Pound affiliate and what happened that made you and them part ways, cuz i havent heard any track together since tha eastsidaz albums.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2007, 10:08:08 AM »
i have wondered why there's been no kurupt/snoop/butch/nate type songs anymore.

as i said, i'm coppin this next time i see it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Blu Lacez

« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2007, 10:43:36 AM »
What up.. Butch & I checkin in.. Nima! What up homie.. thx for commin out to Area 51!  Supprised? Jus at the overwhelming positive response.. everybody sayin they can listen all the way thru.. We love that!

Vanessa? Awesome to work with.. we did a song called "Tryin' to find the words." Should be out soon.. CRAZY!!!  HUGE RECORD!!

-BC & Mizz

thanks for checking back in with us Mizza. What up Butch, i'm a big fan of yours, you be KILLING the hooks and I can't wait for the solo album 8)

Cruzin is a dope single, I vote for "get your party on", "Once Lovers", or "A View From the Top" to be the 2nd single

lmao dog you almost choke in that dick in your mouth, but to each his own i guess.

i appreciate it artists actually take the time to talk to the people who are their (possible) buyers, its nothing special, matter of fact i think every artist should be open to opinions and actually take the time for a lil conversations, it just shows me how big some other rappers/producers ego's are...so yeah on that account props to damizza for checking in, dubcnn is onto big things

Are you gonna work again with Snoop/DPG/Eastsidaz/any Dogg Pound affiliate and what happened that made you and them part ways, cuz i haven't heard any track together since tha eastsidaz albums.

Am Sure Butch...spoke about this on one of his interviews..Am sure..but i recall he touched on the topic just a little..

Snoop also mentioned he'd like to work with Butch..but Perhaps..it's Time for Butch to get some "breathing space, if  you will, to be known as an artist on his own right to carry his own weight and prove that he has what it takes to be shine without working predominately with DPG/affiliates...

--Just My two cents....

Blu!

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2007, 10:46:56 AM »
"In 2's" is my favorite one, it's a banger!  8)

Agree !! Dope Very Very Dope Tracc !!

Hey !! Thx Mizza to come here !! Thx for dropping by and checking in on yr fans!!
Really Appreciate That!! Really good album and like Davizz said "In 2's" is too dope !! A Banger

Props to Butch too for checking in !! You made a really good album !!

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »
Hey Mizza & Butch!

Here's a fan from Spain, with a big Q: Is the album gonna have international distribution or I'd better import it?

Can't wait to bump that shit!

Lunatic

« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2007, 12:55:50 PM »

-BC & Mizz

Are you gonna work again with Snoop/DPG/Eastsidaz/any Dogg Pound affiliate and what happened that made you and them part ways, cuz i havent heard any track together since tha eastsidaz albums.

whatever loser

I was just stating my opinion, and i didn't wana come off as a dick rider, thats why I included that in there. i can care less about what you took from it
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 01:41:14 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2007, 01:10:19 PM »

-BC & Mizz

whatever loser

I was just stating my opinion, and i didn't wana come off as a dick rider, thats why I included that in there. i can care less about what you toke from it

mmmm toke

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2007, 01:42:27 PM »

-BC & Mizz

whatever loser

I was just stating my opinion, and i didn't wana come off as a dick rider, thats why I included that in there. i can care less about what you toke from it

mmmm toke

-T

lmao :D

thanks for pointing out the mistake Tanj, consider it fixed ;)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
either way, I don't see anyone reason that dicks should be brought up, ever.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2007, 01:45:13 PM »

-T

some ppl just love 2 take shots at ppl they don't know, and do it every chance they get.

wardy

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2007, 04:55:53 PM »
Hey Mizza & Butch!

Here's a fan from Spain, with a big Q: Is the album gonna have international distribution or I'd better import it?

Can't wait to bump that shit!
&
wassup support from the uk right here and i was gonna ask the question above but dude beat me too it so ivealways wanted to know will you shade sheist & PYO artists work together again in the future

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2007, 08:54:34 PM »
I gotta go buy another copy cuz I got mine stolen from my car.  Fuck this shit.  You know how scandalous it is in the 805 right, Damizza?
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

XaNdEr

« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2007, 11:29:46 PM »

-T

lmao, oh man funny forums, +1 to everyone in here  :D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2007, 02:51:46 AM »

-T

LOL, damn right!