Author Topic: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album  (Read 2696 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Butch Cassidy & Damizza Album
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2007, 03:34:03 AM »
either way, I don't see anyone reason that dicks should be brought up, ever.

-T

LMAO @ this shit ... props

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2007, 08:55:44 AM »
Hey Mizza & Butch!

Here's a fan from Spain, with a big Q: Is the album gonna have international distribution or I'd better import it?

Can't wait to bump that shit!

I'm in France and i got it ! 8)

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2007, 01:13:52 PM »
I might be able to find the songs you we're looking for ruff endz was a complete "Ree-Flip" and I have NO idea where the Chico & Cool went.. DOPE THO! I'm thinkin' of doin' a Damizza "Un-reeleased Greatest."  Doin' like a 2 cd set to the biggest fan to do with as they wish.. I have over 450 songs now in the vault.. with everyone from: Nate, Kurupt, Fabolous, Bone, Mariah, Jayo, Roscoe, Butch, Ray J, Down, Mack 10, Brat, Knoc, Trey Lorenz, Busta even some alternative stuff i've done with some killer rock acts..

International: Commin soon. Colse to finishing our deal with Japan & Aussie land.. UK is hard.. But if enuff of you hit the record stores and ask thou shall recieve!

Cali- Stole ur cd?? In the 805?? Hit my myspace www.myspace.com/damizza1 give me address.. Butch and I will sign one for you.. and get it to u asap..

Butch i think talked to Snoop yesterday about a callabo on his solo (wich is BANGIN by the way!!) He jus did a song with Mel-Man that iz CRAZY!!

I hit up snoop a while back to thank him for his quote in his interview on Dubcnn a while back.. to be reconized by the OG on my first "rapping" project wasa dope!

(Dubcnn: What's up with Butch Cassidy? The combinaton between you and Butch was always tight, maybe we can see Snoop and Butch together again?

I love working with Butch Cassidy, cause he always comes with that fly shit. Hopefully when I get back home me and him will get back together. I like the shit him and Damizza got, I heard that, that was kinda cool.) 8)

I ran into Dr. Dre the other day.. and after whoppin my ass at ping-pong he said he's gona play me some Detox shit soon.. he's pumped up about it. Also, said I need to come "ring the doorbell" more often..  Dr. Dre has been the best MENTOR anyone could ask for. And I see the key to his success... ALWAYS GIVIN' THE NEXT CAT A SHOT. What they do with it is on them. 

Here is a quote from him:  "All I ask is respect & don't lie to me." after that, "That's that."  Words to live by.

Bishop's mixtape is offfff the chain!  Check out Roccett's & Taje's too.. Westcoastin' 2 will be out soon.. and If I can get to the vault this week.. who knows what might happen.

Thank you all again.  Butch is getting his own profile today.. Isn't that greeeeaaaatttt???  :o

"Get ur party on??"  Heeeeellllzzzzz Yeeeaaaahh!!  (rapped) Break it up, roll it up, light it up, smoke it up!! I think that should be Tanj's new tag line!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

3?
DAMIZZA FOOL!

Lunatic

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2007, 01:18:05 PM »
I might be able to find the songs you we're looking for ruff endz was a complete "Ree-Flip" and I have NO idea where the Chico & Cool went.. DOPE THO! I'm thinkin' of doin' a Damizza "Un-reeleased Greatest."  Doin' like a 2 cd set to the biggest fan to do with as they wish.. I have over 450 songs now in the vault.. with everyone from: Nate, Kurupt, Fabolous, Bone, Mariah, Jayo, Roscoe, Butch, Ray J, Down, Mack 10, Brat, Knoc, Trey Lorenz, Busta even some alternative stuff i've done with some killer rock acts..

International: Commin soon. Colse to finishing our deal with Japan & Aussie land.. UK is hard.. But if enuff of you hit the record stores and ask thou shall recieve!

Cali- Stole ur cd?? In the 805?? Hit my myspace www.myspace.com/damizza1 give me address.. Butch and I will sign one for you.. and get it to u asap..

Butch i think talked to Snoop yesterday about a callabo on his solo (wich is BANGIN by the way!!) He jus did a song with Mel-Man that iz CRAZY!!

I hit up snoop a while back to thank him for his quote in his interview on Dubcnn a while back.. to be reconized by the OG on my first "rapping" project wasa dope!

(Dubcnn: What's up with Butch Cassidy? The combinaton between you and Butch was always tight, maybe we can see Snoop and Butch together again?

I love working with Butch Cassidy, cause he always comes with that fly shit. Hopefully when I get back home me and him will get back together. I like the shit him and Damizza got, I heard that, that was kinda cool.) 8)

I ran into Dr. Dre the other day.. and after whoppin my ass at ping-pong he said he's gona play me some Detox shit soon.. he's pumped up about it. Also, said I need to come "ring the doorbell" more often..  Dr. Dre has been the best MENTOR anyone could ask for. And I see the key to his success... ALWAYS GIVIN' THE NEXT CAT A SHOT. What they do with it is on them. 

Here is a quote from him:  "All I ask is respect & don't lie to me." after that, "That's that."  Words to live by.

Bishop's mixtape is offfff the chain!  Check out Roccett's & Taje's too.. Westcoastin' 2 will be out soon.. and If I can get to the vault this week.. who knows what might happen.

Thank you all again.  Butch is getting his own profile today.. Isn't that greeeeaaaatttt???  :o

"Get ur party on??"  Heeeeellllzzzzz Yeeeaaaahh!!  (rapped) Break it up, roll it up, light it up, smoke it up!! I think that should be Tanj's new tag line!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

3?

that un-reeleased greatest sounds like a dope idea mizza. The songs that you must have in your fault must be dope after 1 look at the guests that would be featured on your project

Good news on Butch gettin his own account 8)

Damn Mizza, you gonna hear some detox shit :o

I don't expect you to spill the beans on that shit :D

if dre told me to "ring the doorbell more" i wouldn't think twice ;D

step ya ping-pong game up so you can serve him next time :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2007, 04:14:59 PM »
Sup Mizz, good looking for stopping by.

lol @ playing ping-pong with Dre. you shoulda youtubed the shit!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2007, 04:25:16 PM »
Sup Mizz, good looking for stopping by.

lol @ playing ping-pong with Dre. you shoulda youtubed the shit!

Ping-Pong is the shit.

Damizza - I already bought another copy homie.  But I wouldn't mind having an autographed copy.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2007, 04:39:28 PM »
waiting for the solo albums...real west coast music.keep it bangin
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 04:42:43 PM by Will-I-Die »

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »
Damn after reading everyone's reviews in this thread and seeing Damizza come in and talk to his fans I'm going to have to go cop this album!!!  That unreleased shit sounds dope!!!

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2007, 05:33:17 PM »

3?

hellll yeahhhh... this is what im talkin about... im down with that idea to released the unreleased  ;D, i think u got some real shit in the vault, ill be waitin for that man! thx for the answer... im still lookin for that Ruff endz remix, and C&C remix aswell!

what about Dj couz, what is your relationship with him, cause i see he got mixtapes with all your shit on it!
plus i see in one of those mixtapes a track with butch cassidy calles ALLELLUYAH, what u know about it?

and this is for Butch, iv get one track with you and Titus fuck from titus myspace, and the track is so smooth, is a different type of track, with an orquestra in the beat! that track is new ? you do one of the best hooks ever hear in that track!

and im still thinkin TOP BILLIN will be the next single! that shit is hot!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 10:28:34 AM by Toshdawg »

no1wammy

« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2007, 08:57:01 PM »
Hey Damizza. Can't believe you made it to DubCNN.

*left you a personal message - check your Inbox*

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2007, 02:00:26 AM »
Haha yeah I remember the Ping-Pong story... I'd whoop both ya'll ass at Ping-pong, pleezbaleevit. I used to play all the time, although i haven't in a minute..

Feel free to drop some of that unreleased music on us anytime, dubcnn specials! *hint hint* ;)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2007, 02:58:58 AM »
Yo Mizza, release some Kurupt and Nate tracks for sure!

I hit 3 cd stores (best buy, circuit city, Borders) today and did not see the record, but like I said, I'll buy it when I do.

am using your tag line suggestion and me telling my homey to do just that. props Damizza

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2007, 03:25:44 AM »
yo does butch rap, or jus sing?
IM confused as to wether its him rapping or damizza on songs such as cruizin etc, cause someone told me damizza jus produced can someone clear this up for me im sure yall know, id appreciate it

peace

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2007, 08:13:34 AM »
Cool Mizza ! Thanks again !!
Hey Butch You're Da MAN !!! can't wait to see you post here !!
One Luv !! 8)

Damizza_Fool!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2007, 09:37:31 AM »
 8)

What up Nima!! I think we have an exclusive commin from the Hustle mixtape commin in a day or 2..

"Can't be stopped" Damizza Feat. Roccett

"Betta Watch Out" Damizza Feat. Roccett, Kron Don & Chase...

Butch Does not rap.. Jus Sings.. Although he does have a dope flow! I been tryin to get him flowin a bit!!

ALLELLUYAH.. is a song butch and I did a few yrs back.. the mixtape we did with Pamela Anderson iz sick and the one with the Zig Zag cover has everybody from Eminem  to Mariah hostin it..

DJ Couz is our DJ and is one of my best friends.  His Japan Mixtape iz SICK!! I think you can order it on the Playground ent. website.

Tanj, What city do u live in??  We been sold out in a lot of areas and it's been hard to get more manf and shipped in a week (we're a small company).. good prob to have i guess.  ???

Nima! Where is out crazy AREA 51 footage?? You came on a crazy day.. all your people we're cool!

New www.letmehatitmusic.com footage is on youtube... did you see when Warren G was our Special guest??

Wait til you hear the new group i'm workin with.. The dude I did "Cruzin" with (Los) is puttin together his group mixtape.. they liked the name of the "Guilty" mixtape so much they re-named their group from C4 to "Guilty".. and Los is workin with Butch, Vanessa & Omar Cruz...

Hopeye, how did u get those Bone Pix??

Tanj- Try to order it.. amazon maybe?? NOBODY who has bought is it has ANY returns yet!! We're gettin the same feedback on the streets!

Jay, Someday I'll tell you the story of how we got Dr. Dre to make the Bishop Lamont Myspace video! 

We're behind alot you don't see... It's about the music and whats best for the MUSIC and coast. Credit isnt an issue.. but history is always fun to talk about after the fact! hahaha

« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 09:40:10 AM by Damizza_Fool! »
DAMIZZA FOOL!