Author Topic: where the TATs @  (Read 445 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: where the TATs @
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »
alright man. i gotcha, that's cool. i thought you were just another over-obsessed mc eiht fan. i had no idea that your tat had a story behind it. see in that case, i support tats all the way. if they are in memory of somethin, or relate to something that means a lot to you (other than what i said in my last reply) than it's all good. if you can relate mc eiht's hood stuggle to the hard ships in your life than i respect that. all that music is in the end is what it means to the person that listens to it. how they relate to it, you know? simple as that. so in your case, i understand what you're saying man.

thanks for the love on the wallpaper  ;D stay up dude.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

tonysmallz

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 08:07:52 PM »
thanks man, yea cos after like it all happened i was in a rut couldent move and shit ya know jsut like the "thats gangsta" album taht cam out in 2001 its all about sstayin up all above the bullshit made me relize its every one who gets hard times, cos i felt as if i was the last one standing if ya know what i mean

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 08:10:54 PM »
gotcha man. i can't imagine what that must have been like  :-\

tonysmallz

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 08:14:34 PM »
i was still on crutches and shit when it was all goin on, trust me id never wish a situation like this on anyone not evan some 1 i hated

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 08:34:30 PM »
I luv me some bikes.

tonysmallz

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 08:37:05 PM »
same here homie its gotten me arrested twice and nearly fuckin killed

but i still got a new one
lol peace

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 09:07:09 PM »
crippin it in london?

tonysmallz

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 09:15:39 PM »
cripin? wtf

my bikes blu as well gonna say its a crip bike or summin, my calipers on my merc are blue as well, my pops fave colour was blue?? he wasent a crip lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 09:16:09 PM »
blue everything including blue rags

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
If you had your tattoo done for personal reasons, such as coping with the passing of your father, then I have nothing but respect for it, but keep it at that personal level.  Otherwise advertise it for what it is, a conversational piece.

You seem a little defensive about it, but you got eigt 1" letters on a forearm and you are spouting lame nonsense like "take it every one is scared of needles then every one scared to get tatted up," "i tink yall jsut doin it cos ya lways wanted to get one and never did it," and "i dont give a fuck i was jsut shown taht fatdude wid the snake couldent give a fuck who he was lmaoin," what sort of reaction are you going for?

I am a strong advocate of body art and modification, so good luck with the other six you have in mind for this year.

XaNdEr

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 12:46:07 AM »
but i agree 100% with the movement and it applies to me after my dad commited suiside an had my acident
i thaught the whole mother fuckin world was after me, then my nan died i attened 2 funweralls and spent 2 weeks in hospital and 6 months learnin to walk ainge with titanium implants, when i here the raps talkin about every ones strugglin and shit and he on my side i felt i had to do it, i aint advertisin nuttin i know what it means thats all that fuckin matters

btw ya wallpaper is fuckin mental good man

believe me....they are....the fbi already got your phone tapped....its only a matter of time before you will disapper from this planet  :)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 01:42:15 AM »
but i agree 100% with the movement and it applies to me after my dad commited suiside an had my acident
i thaught the whole mother fuckin world was after me, then my nan died i attened 2 funweralls and spent 2 weeks in hospital and 6 months learnin to walk ainge with titanium implants, when i here the raps talkin about every ones strugglin and shit and he on my side i felt i had to do it, i aint advertisin nuttin i know what it means thats all that fuckin matters

btw ya wallpaper is fuckin mental good man

believe me....they are....the fbi already got your phone tapped....its only a matter of time before you will disapper from this planet  :)

hahah, lol. watch as section 8 doesn't respond tomorrow  ;D

tonysmallz

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 05:18:22 AM »
hahah, lol. watch as section 8 doesn't respond tomorrow

still here just coped dogg chit 8) ;D :D ;) :)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 07:16:47 AM »
that's good man ! I like it,
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Raphael

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 08:48:33 AM »
did he get banned or what?