Author Topic: How can you listen to that new 50 single, and say Dre hasn't fallen off?  (Read 1813 times)

Al Bundy

i can as well

i cant beleve he got 50 on it

as soon as the gay unit boys are on summin i cant evan bring my self to lsiten to it, onyl a few songs with g unit are coll  but, its like 50 cent, i fuckin hate him

??? You act like this is the first 50 cent track with dre behind the boards LOL

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
time to be real, Detox is going to TOUCH chronic, let alone chronic 2001

his beats ALL sounding the same and are mediocre, his recent beats have been average at best.  He did come real nice on that Boss Life track though, but that's a Snoop track so it's to be expected

really lookin forward to those 50 detox tracks  ::)
What the fuck do you want homie!!! Get the fuck off his nutz!!! Dre Does hundreds of fucken beatz and you want every motherfucking beat to be a motherfcuking banger!!! You have to be realistic fool!! He aint just gonna give his best shit to whoever the fuck wants it! Im not saying that all his beatz are sick but when dre comes wit an average track, you fagets start bombing on him!! You just have to shut the fuck up and let him do his thang! He had some tight shit on Snoop Shit and Busta Shit!! What the fuck you talking bout fool! He cant always make masterpiece!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

greko

• 'G'
For me that beat was also a kind of throwback tot the chronic era. Damn that 50's laugh is stuck in my head and it's so annoying...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
time to be real, Detox is going to TOUCH chronic, let alone chronic 2001

his beats ALL sounding the same and are mediocre, his recent beats have been average at best.  He did come real nice on that Boss Life track though, but that's a Snoop track so it's to be expected

really lookin forward to those 50 detox tracks  ::)
What the fuck do you want homie!!! Get the fuck off his nutz!!! Dre Does hundreds of fucken beatz and you want every motherfucking beat to be a motherfcuking banger!!! You have to be realistic fool!! He aint just gonna give his best shit to whoever the fuck wants it! Im not saying that all his beatz are sick but when dre comes wit an average track, you fagets start bombing on him!! You just have to shut the fuck up and let him do his thang! He had some tight shit on Snoop Shit and Busta Shit!! What the fuck you talking bout fool! He cant always make masterpiece!!

Calm down. You act like you are personal friends with Dre.

The reason people are so critical of Dre is because for upwars of 10 years, all he did was release the best music you could buy. Now, it is VERY apparent that he doesn't have the same drive. You can't tell me that some of his beats lately have started to sound the same. If you do, you are deaf. Point is, with his mediocre beats of late, and his shoddy rumored appearances on the album, it is very easy to visualize a Dre album that is no where near the level of his other albums. It is not something that any west coast fan wants to think about, but that is the cold, hard truth.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
i really dont like this new dre beat  :-\

but i still think detox willl be the shit! :o

The Predator

Yew another basic dud from Dre recently.

Yo D.O.C do ya fuckin job and tell Dre whats up!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
People are never satisfied with mainstream producers. Timbaland is giving us some next level stuff right now and people are still complaining.

I think Dre gave his best beats (as in non Detox leftovers) in the whole Em/50/Xzibit/Marjy/Eva era. And then a few experimental beats on projects like Documenary (How We Do and Higher, the rest was old stuff changed a lil bit), Massacre and GRODT Ost (both Outta Controls, the rest was old stuff changed), untill Big Bang came along where he first of all co-produced a lot of dope stuff and also his solo beats Get You Some, Dont Get Carried Away, Over Here and Legend Of The Fall Offs were banging and experimental.

Now this 50 project will definetly have some of the best Dre track, simply because 50 has a good ear for Dre beats. People are complaining about this beat but dont realize that thats probably the best Dre beat since Outta Control remix. Why ? Because it has that old school Dre bassline, beat cahnges several times and its finally a true banger from Dre. All those beats on Jayz, Snoop, Nas, Buck were boring, mellow, had no bassline or thump whatsoever. And I blame Mark Batson for this because him and Dre make boring beats.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
man every one buys 50, and he aint evan sayin nuttin interestin

says the guy with all the albums of the lyrical god aka mc eiht in his sig  :D

MIAMI4LIFE

haven't been feeling Dre's beats for a while now but I think this is one of his better ones, and like stated before 50 has a good ear for Dre beats so he is not going to put the leftover ones on his album

Westcoastfanatic

Tracks on his solo albums are always doper than tracks he produces for others in the same year his own album comes out.
Just look at 1999 when he produced  tracks like "Bitch Please" and "Guilty Conscience" which were dope but not as sick as the tracks from his own 2001 album.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 05:51:55 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
people bring up Timbo

LMAO, Timbo's beats have been SHITTING on Dre's beat for the past few years.  Last year Dre wasn't touchin Timbo on any level

and how can Detox be classic if there are going to be average to weak tracks on it, 50 and Diddy does not = classic
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
finally people are starting to realize Dre fell the fuck of.. This new 50 beat is wack, like almost everything Dre dropped recently.

RoscoeDpG

• Lil Geezy
i dont think he has fallen off like someone said that new 50 track just bumbs but u are right there are less then great but even saying that these beats are better then most that are out, plus i do feel like he makes diff sounds for some artist so this might just be what 50 wanted but im sure detox will have some new style dre changing it all again

tonysmallz

we all know dre been in this game for time,

and hes porbly got beats in the vault, that he made 2 years ago for this album, it also feels like hes a bit worried to release it, because its so anticipated, and he doesent want to disapoint

but i tihnk that beat is summin 50 would of wanted, sounds a bit clubby,
i think detox gonna sound completly diff from anything

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
IMO, it's not a question of Has Dr. Dre Fallen off!!!
But has Dre finaly reached his next level reaching ability.
To us Long time Dre listener's (Since Jumpstreet one's....)
We still manage a way to find a "Head Nod" in everything Dre drop's post "The Chronic"...
(From the Aftermath Present's through all the Firm,Em,50,Eve,Busta ect...)
OldSchool still Had Dre's back & His Spot was never questioned.
(Besides by Quik, by us true's)

Where as the young kid's of today, who don't remember or appreciate yesterday have fallen sick of
us oldschool Kat's holding on to the past, And talking about how great it was...
Again opinion's are like assholes, We all have one.
This is my observation/Opinion about this "New" Hip-Hop movement

Expectation's have reached :laugh: status IMO....
It's only music right?, but then again to my older peep's is it still our movement?

How many times have you turned on the Radio/Video ect & listened to that crap being played on it?
How many times have you said to yourself WTF why is this shit selling?
ect...

Hip-Hop music has passed us by my 30 & Over...
It's a young thing.
This might be their way of telling us to move the fuck on, let's let the young enjoy their hip-hop.
after Detox, I just might do that.

I still got my 88'-96

(All this from one "Wack" Dre beat...lol, for the record I got 50's new joint on repeat HOT!....)