Author Topic: How can you listen to that new 50 single, and say Dre hasn't fallen off?  (Read 1805 times)

Lindon

• 'G'
how do we know its a dre track
remember his street single from the massacre he said it was dre and cd booklet says its some 1 else
a song from yayo album was supposed to be a dre track and ended up being a focus track
typical G unit promo move

According to the official Aftermath site this aint dre produced. On http://aftermath-entertainment.com/ it says its produced by Ty Fife mixed by dre...

Westcoastfanatic

If there isn't at least one g-funk laced track on Detox, it's not touching The Chronic.

G-Funk's played out. Detox should have a sick new innovative sound.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
remember his street single from the massacre he said it was dre and cd booklet says its some 1 else
a song from yayo album was supposed to be a dre track and ended up being a focus track

According to the official Aftermath site this aint dre produced. On http://aftermath-entertainment.com/ it says its produced by Ty Fife mixed by dre...

LMFAO wow...............

If this isn't the 100th time, no exaggerations, that this has happened.....

Blu Lacez

LMFAO wow...............

If this isn't the 100th time, no exaggerations, that this has happened.....

--Well if that is true..then i can see how Ty Fife made that beat on a Dre- style

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

People will never stop complaining. That beat is a dope beat and its thumpin' hard... simple and plain. Does every beat that Dre puts out for ANOTHER artists have to be "mind blowing chronic/detox" shit?

i concur!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

djlocskeet

Dre might be givin niggaz scraps and keepin good the good shit for his album.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
u gotta think tho wat producer/rapper is gona put out they best beats 4 other rappers, sure its his label but everybody gets marketed different.  lissen 2 tha style of tha beats, sure its tha same boom boom, thump sound but tha sound is different.  "In Da Hood - 50" vs. "Murder These Murderers - Kam", same Dre sound different form of beats.  "In The Ghetto - Busta" vs. "30 Something - Jay" same instruments, different sound, i gues u mite have 2 b a producer 2 kno wat im talkin bout.  but wat im tryna say is that all these beats got that signature sound but are on a different level of production.  yeah Timbaland beats are crankin dont git it twisted, but how many CLASSICS does he have???  every producer has a good sound, y u think they in tha industry (they juss dont sign everybody).  look at my boi Polow, nigga bangin out dat shit, but theres no classic-classic shit, sure he gona b hot 4 a lil minute and i hope he stay around but fact of the matter is we'll hear anotha "Get Buck" in a couple of years (repetitiveness).  As 4 Snoop how can u say they're borin' when "Boss Life", "Round Here", "Imagine" were all heavy.  Detox will prolly b on some new shit, shit it mite even have 2 grow on u, u aint gonna hear those same gfunk synths and snares or those still dre pianos anymore, Detox will b on somethin else, same formula different sounds i bet...  everybody's killin' tha hype about Detox b4 its even put out, stop makin these threads... "Detox will b..." "Dre's Beats..." "Who u think will b on Detox" "What will Detox sound like" "Is Detox gonna top The Chronic" "Detox wont be" "Dre's new beats vs. Old Beats" "Is Detox" "Dre's sound" ( http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=5751.0 ) .  i've been on this board 4 six/seven years (under different names) and all it is is tha same shit.  We should just make a sticky about EVERYTHING Detox related.  I've been itchin 4 it 2 belive it but this shit is startin 2 sound like an obsession rather than topics.  Point Blank Detox is gonna sound better than 90% of tha albums released in tha last 8 years, regaurdless if Diddy, 50, Fergie, or whoever tha fuck is on there or not.  It's Dre's ALBUM not somebody elses rememeber that, even Kurupt sounded tite on 2001- and Kurupt aint dropped a high level 16 in like 10 years.  It wont b a dissapointment unless u lookin 4 dre 2 go in tha DeathRow vaults and update tha instrumentals and 16's, juss chill and b patient, Detox will b that shit.  i dont know wat ya'll complainin about MOST of ya'll are gona download it anyway. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 04:19:03 PM by arthurnelson88 »
I only fuck with 10's

The_Urban_Legend

• 'G'
i have to admit when i first heard this i was disapointed. I agree i thought dre had fell off, but after a few listens it has really grown on me and now is my favourite song at the moment. My only problem with it is that fuckin shit laugh in the hook that sounds like yayo's voice. appart from that its  great track

wcsoldier

1st the beat is dope , 2ndly this ain't produced by Dre (only mixed) then it's a street single... song is dope , 50 is ok with the lyrics, flow is on point.. the only weakness is that gay chorus .. kinda surprising since 50 is usually the dopest rapper on the hook, this one isn't even a hook, just a line and then Yayo laughin.. at least this is way better than Disco Inferno... if this song shows what the album gonna be, I'm pleased with that.. (at least no Candy Shop type of BS).. by the way I'm waiting for the 1st single, as another dude said I think it'll be a Timbo prod and 50 knows how to pick a beat so it might be a banger

Chief

time to be real, Detox is going to TOUCH chronic, let alone chronic 2001

his beats ALL sounding the same and are mediocre, his recent beats have been average at best.  He did come real nice on that Boss Life track though, but that's a Snoop track so it's to be expected

really lookin forward to those 50 detox tracks  ::)

when did the STREET single drop? it's already gettin hella spins in australia.

the beats off the hook, and the track bangs, just the content kinda sucks, even still i turn the shit up when i hear it.