Author Topic: dipcc.com infecting visitors..  (Read 822 times)

Return of King [Kain]

• Lil Geezy
Re: dipcc.com infecting visitors..
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2007, 10:35:37 AM »
^lol oh shut the fuck up, you guys talk about me like I'm some genius asian/russian hacker...I barley passed my major thank god for math.

But Seer made it sound like he had something to do with the virus in his first post.
Seer is the only individual to report anything, Snitch is crack head, I know he doesn't have Nortons or McAfee.

Two possibilities IF there was a virus
1. Seer computer at worked was hacked and he will not admit it (which I believe).
2. My web host got hacked because I only pay them $4.95 a month (rare, they would have told me) ;D

Sincerely,

Kain

You attention whoring moron, it didn't only happen to me and Seer...Your virus infected website consists of 5 members who post 200 times a day. :-X

lol that little website that took me 15 mins to create got you heated...stop telling ducktales.

;) Most Online Today: 228. Most Online Ever: 228 (Today at 10:30:17 AM)

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2007, 10:38:20 AM »

lol get married, start a family and leave dipcc alone...

Since you really want to know.

Important Note:
Dear customer,

The maintenance procedure of your host server has been initiated. Our server administrators will do their best to complete the maintenance as quickly as possible. To avoid any information loss, please do not make any changes on your accounts until the maintenance procedure is over.

We would like to kindly ask you not to post tickets regarding the status of your account. We will post regular updates on the progress of our work in your Customer area->Get Support section->Server Status Check.

Best regards,

so the host or site was hacked?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2007, 10:58:12 AM »
^lol oh shut the fuck up, you guys talk about me like I'm some genius asian/russian hacker...I barley passed my major thank god for math.

But Seer made it sound like he had something to do with the virus in his first post.
Seer is the only individual to report anything, Snitch is crack head, I know he doesn't have Nortons or McAfee.

Two possibilities IF there was a virus
1. Seer computer at worked was hacked and he will not admit it (which I believe).
2. My web host got hacked because I only pay them $4.95 a month (rare, they would have told me) ;D

Sincerely,

Kain

You attention whoring moron, it didn't only happen to me and Seer...Your virus infected website consists of 5 members who post 200 times a day. :-X

lol that little website that took me 15 mins to create got you heated...stop telling ducktales.

;) Most Online Today: 228. Most Online Ever: 228 (Today at 10:30:17 AM)

Yea, you're really believable...Dipset isn't a religion/following. You're trying your hardest to make it into a Star Trek geek type cult, but it's just not working out for you...Good job, douchebag.

Return of King [Kain]

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2007, 11:04:05 AM »

lol get married, start a family and leave dipcc alone...

Since you really want to know.

Important Note:
Dear customer,

The maintenance procedure of your host server has been initiated. Our server administrators will do their best to complete the maintenance as quickly as possible. To avoid any information loss, please do not make any changes on your accounts until the maintenance procedure is over.

We would like to kindly ask you not to post tickets regarding the status of your account. We will post regular updates on the progress of our work in your Customer area->Get Support section->Server Status Check.

Best regards,

so the host or site was hacked?

dubcc was hacked, that's why i'm only in the g-spot  :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 11:05:47 AM by Return of King [Kain] »

$Eg2$

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2007, 11:11:13 AM »
lol, thank god. that site was a disgrace to hip-hop and culture in general. serves them pink loving bastards right. your movement is flawed!!!

:loser:

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2007, 01:55:31 PM »

their forum is now blocked to guests.. awww..  and theres a news story "inviting" me to join..

so bitchcc.. how ya gonna attention whore with your paranoia trips thinkin we've been watching every word.. when we now can't?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2007, 02:02:26 PM »
hahaha

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2007, 02:17:33 PM »
I got love for both forums, alot of cool cats in both camps BUT I have a serious concern:

I registered at dipcc about a week after it started, visited once or so in that same week. i have not been since....do I have the virus?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

rik

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »
I got love for both forums, alot of cool cats in both camps BUT I have a serious concern:

I registered at dipcc about a week after it started, visited once or so in that same week. i have not been since....do I have the virus?

-T

I post there every day, and I have no virus.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2007, 03:40:43 PM »

-T

+1 thanks, I trust you....but just for peace of mind, I'd like a second opinion.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2007, 03:43:56 PM »

-T

+1 thanks, I trust you....but just for peace of mind, I'd like a second opinion.

-T

I've never been more insulted in my life.

Nah just fuckin' with you, I know a couple others got viruses too, don't know though. I ran two scans and didn't find a virus. Do you have anti virus? So yeah, a second opinion would be nice.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2007, 03:46:30 PM »

-T

-T

Nah just fuckin' with you, I know a couple others got viruses too, don't know though. I ran two scans and didn't find a virus. Do you have anti virus? So yeah, a second opinion would be nice.

i think i have anti virus, but someone implied this is a sneaky virus or somethin'

-T

westcoastavengers.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2007, 03:47:03 PM »

-T

-T

LOL

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2007, 03:49:09 PM »
I never got the virus or a warning, i've got avast and it's virus list is always up to date. I have avatars and sigs turned off though so maybe thats a factor, I thought seer said it was in a pic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2007, 03:49:38 PM »
My anti-virus DEFINITELY detected something from that site...