Author Topic: New 50 Cent interview: Olivia dropped, 50 mad at Buck, Cam, Youtube  (Read 2294 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New 50 Cent interview: Olivia dropped, 50 mad at Buck, Cam, Youtube
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 12:52:59 PM »
game really fucked up g-unit.lol...they were the shit back in the day

Tell me what the fuck does Game have to do with this ? If Game stayed there would only be another flop to add.

a) If you are refering to sales: Its a normal process, they had a great run for 3,4 years. The history repeats (Death Row, No Limit)

b) If you are refering to group itself, it only made them more connected and loyal

If anyone fucked up GUnit, its 50 Cent himself. He should have never signed Mobb Deep, M.O.P., Hot Rod and Olivia. He already x-ed one out.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 01:04:48 PM »
50 Cent called in to Miss Jones’ morning show on New York City’s Hot 97 radio station today (April 4) to discuss Tony Yayo’s situation, his displeasure with Young Buck and the future of G-Unit Records. Below is a recap of the interview.

50’s thoughts on Tony Yayo:
Miss Jones, and her co-host, DJ Envy, asked 50 if he was involved in the alleged assault of Jimmy “Henchmen” Rosemond’s 14-year-old son. “Absolutely not,” 50 said. “I was in Connecticut preparing to go to Angola, Africa.” 50 then went on to say he has security footage from his house proving he was in Connecticut. “I did it for security purposes when I put the cameras around the house, but of course, it will put me in Connecticut,” he said. “I’m walking back and forth through the house, they have cameras in certain areas of the house where you can see me.” 50 then proceeded to reaffirm Yayo’s innocence. “In this case, they are just putting his name in it,” 50 said. “He didn’t hit him.” DJ Envy then asked 50 again, in order to clarify if Yayo assault Rosemond’s son. “No he didn’t,” 50 replied.

On Young Buck:
The conversation then turned to Young Buck, as 50 voiced his displeasure with Buck’s recent attempt to squash his beef with The Game. “If you listen to Angie Martinez’s show, when Young Buck was on there, he made references to him being his own man, his own decisions to try and make friends with people that I have issues with,” 50 said. “I hold him in the same space that I held Game in — in that light. If I have issues with somebody and we’re down with each other, then you have issues with them.” 50 went on to say, “It doesn’t change, like me and Buck [don’t] got beef. He’s [just] in the same space. He’s in the same boat for having the same actions.”

On Olivia:
50 then confirmed that Olivia has been dropped from G-Unit Records. “It’s not that creatively she couldn’t deliver,” he said. “There are just so many miscommunications going on with her actual project.” 50 then went on to reject the rumors Olivia was suing him for sexual misconduct. “Na, that’s not true,” 50 vehemently stated.

On G-Unit Records:
Miss Jones and DJ Envy proceeded to ask 50 about the future of G-Unit Records. “I made sacrifices continuously, not just for Olivia, but for the entire G-Unit,” he said. “At this point, they have to do their thing now. It’s their second album — everybody.” Surprised by his answer, Miss Jones asked, “What happens if they don’t deliver in the next go round?” 50 replied, “If they don’t deliver, then they don’t actually work.”

50 then went on to say, “You should expect to not hear me on any of their [G-Unit’s] stuff. You should expect them to be creating their own projects and their own careers at this point. I’ve made sacrifices, like when I did the “Outta Control Remix.” I did that to set up Mobb Deep. I could have been doing “Get In My Car” or “Build You Up” with Jamie Foxx. I could have continued to sell The Massacre at that point. But I cut the album off in order to create new energy and buzz to set up the Mobb Deep project. When I put out the Get Rich or Die Tryin’ Soundtrack, I could have been doing “I’ll Whip Ya Head Boy” when I was doing “Best Friend” with Olivia.”

On Sha Money’s new role with G-Unit Records:
“Sha Money is no longer the President of G-Unit Records,” 50 said. “Me and Sha sat together and made the decision to help us grow in other areas because I’m not doing as much as I would be doing for each individual artist on G-Unit. We needed him because he’s the most experienced person in our circle. Not just on the actual creative level, but in the corporate end. He’s managing everybody [now]. He’s over Banks, Buck and Yayo.”

On his beef with Cam’ron:
“The Cam’ron thing, I couldn’t use that,” 50 said. “That’s nothing. But because he made the mistake of jumping out there, I jumped on him. To clarify why I was making YouTube videos as opposed to mixtape records is because I have a deal wit YouTube. Everything that says 50 Cent on it, I’m credited for. So if it says “Cam’ron/50 Cent diss,” I get credited for it. “50 Cent parody,” I get credited for. That’s just me playing Cam’ron and them to get them to draw some energy. It’s like life sized pawns.” DJ Envy then asked 50 if he will release any more diss records towards Cam’ron. “I feel like I have to be smart enough not to continue dealing with someone who isn’t intelligent enough to know when they lost,” 50 replied.

On his next album:
Finally, 50 also revealed his next album will be titled Curtis instead of Before I Self Destruct. The album will be released on June 19. “If this album isn’t better than Get Rich or Die Tryin’, it’s definitely better than The Massacre,” he said. 50 also said he’s going to follow up with his fourth album on February 5, 2008, which is a day before the anniversary of Get Rich or Die Tryin’. He went on to say that he signed a five-album deal with Interscope, but the fifth album in his collection will be a greatest hits. 50 did not comment on whether he will resign with Interscope after his deal is up.

Link: http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=8922

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 01:13:46 PM »
game really fucked up g-unit.lol...they were the shit back in the day

Tell me what the fuck does Game have to do with this ? If Game stayed there would only be another flop to add.

a) If you are refering to sales: Its a normal process, they had a great run for 3,4 years. The history repeats (Death Row, No Limit)

b) If you are refering to group itself, it only made them more connected and loyal

If anyone fucked up GUnit, its 50 Cent himself. He should have never signed Mobb Deep, M.O.P., Hot Rod and Olivia. He already x-ed one out.

ok i remember when the whole world was bumpin g-unit and wearing g-unit shirts and shit like that but right afther game
got kicked out of g-unit the whole world was like ggggg-unot, fuck g-unit.i dont think they have got the respect they had
like they did before all that shit happen with game.
my point is it seems like right afther game got kicked out, g-unit has fallen lil by lil

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 01:18:05 PM »
They probably lost lets say 2 fans because Game left but Game lost 20 you get my point ?

My point is Game had litle to do with it, as will Cam, Fat Joe, Nas... point is beef doesnt end shit. All people that are saying 50 ended Ja Rules career are idiots. Ja ended his career. It was normal that GUnit as a group wouldnt have the sucess like they did the 1st time, they rode 50s name and 50s not untouchable anymore.

Plus nobody is selling shit these days anyways.

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 01:47:34 PM »
They probably lost lets say 2 fans because Game left but Game lost 20 you get my point ?

My point is Game had litle to do with it, as will Cam, Fat Joe, Nas... point is beef doesnt end shit. All people that are saying 50 ended Ja Rules career are idiots. Ja ended his career. It was normal that GUnit as a group wouldnt have the sucess like they did the 1st time, they rode 50s name and 50s not untouchable anymore.

Plus nobody is selling shit these days anyways.

You really think Game getting kicked out of G-Unit did that little to their fanbase? Hardly anyone in G-Unit saw Game being kicked out except 50. He did it on a radio show. And G-Unit also hurt themselves just like Ja did. Talking all that sales shit expecting people to just buy it a second go round because it is G-Unit. But the Game thing did hurt G-Unit out west though.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 02:08:59 PM »
If buck gets kicked from G-Unit.. haha damn wouldn't that be a bitch! I could see alot of g-unit haters liking buck if that happened
A lot of people (includng people on this forum) like Young Buck, despite there negative feeling towards G-Unit. He is (or was) the most talented rapper on the label.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 02:13:11 PM »
On his next album:
Finally, 50 also revealed his next album will be titled Curtis instead of Before I Self Destruct. The album will be released on June 19. “If this album isn’t better than Get Rich or Die Tryin’, it’s definitely better than The Massacre,” he said.
Before The Massacre dropped he said it was 10 times better then GRODT. He pulled a "Game". :laugh:

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 03:56:06 PM »
50 is on some stupid shit for that dude can't get over himself

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »
50 is on some stupid shit for that dude can't get over himself

If you were 50 Cents situation you'd be high on yourself too. Money does that to people, all "newer" artists who hit it big act like their the shit, they act like their the richest greatest rapper on the planet. 5 or 10 years from now 50 will modest up and stop his arrogance.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 05:18:37 PM »
Got this from another forum

-Olivia dropped from G Unit
-50's tired of putting out heat for his artists, time for them to shine on their own
-Said Cam isn't smart enough to realize he already lost
-Laughed about Cam saying he bodied Jay, Nas & 50
-Said to him Young Buck is in the same space he held Game
-Has a deal w/Youtube.com, anything with his name on it, he gets credit for.
-Youtube will be a big sponsor of his new album
-Said he ain't smashin Ciara
-and the yayo thing he said he wasn't there he was in C.T.,And also said that yayo didn't touch that boy either

hell ya  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 05:56:24 PM »
Buck is smart.  Not for some allegiance w/ Game, but because he can still have a career post G-Unit, where Banks & Yayo will have nothing.  He still has potential to sell some records.

And 50 saying he's not helping out the clique anymore and Olivia getting dropped are MAJOR.  I'd be willing to bet that Interscope is not willing to put money into these projects as G-Unit sales have continually declined. 

And LOL @ 50 acting like he was helping everyone out w/ their albums out of the kindness of his heart.  I GUARANTEE he was caking more % wise on G-Unit affiliate albums than his own albums.  He's the fucking idiot for branding the fuck out of any and everything he could get his name on.  It's called oversaturation - but 50 thought he was sooo big that he was above that.  What a fucking idiot - and people think he's a good business man.

I'm also laughin at the release date of his 4th album to be on the anniversary of GRODT.  This homo is nothing but hype.  Just put out a decent fucking album and let it speak for itself. 

rik

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »
^ Jrome is back at it. I love it.  8)

tonysmallz

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007, 07:49:48 PM »

I'm also laughin at the release date of his 4th album to be on the anniversary of GRODT.  This homo is nothing but hype.  Just put out a decent fucking album and let it speak for itself. 

its like before a realease he has to explain him self...

any way the fat meat head was on that MTV show TLC or TFC or what ever, what rapper goes on there,

he was makin it sound he had to go tru hardship to help the rest sayin "i had to stop sellin the massicure, to help mobb deep" its not his jobb to sell his shit, and i dont know about the US but over here he had a rebok Ad on every 5 mins,its just his little excuse to cover the album not matching the sales of the first,

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007, 08:12:53 PM »
lol 50 cent played them niggas
but dude when G-Unit was together i thought the sickest rap gang was created i mean The Game, best from the west and Lloyd best mc from the east and Buck one of the throwdest from the south and 50 as there boss...

now they all split apart and they coulda still been on the same label if 50cent did have his head up his ass

tonysmallz

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007, 08:35:33 PM »
i think CL smooths American Me is better than anything from g unit at the mo??
any one here herd it