Author Topic: New 50 Cent interview: Olivia dropped, 50 mad at Buck, Cam, Youtube  (Read 2335 times)

Elevz

Re: New 50 Cent interview: Olivia dropped, 50 mad at Buck, Cam, Youtube
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2007, 02:55:02 AM »
1. I didnt know you was from here too.
2. You abandoned gansgterrap yet you like game  :-\

anyways, im a fan of vitesse  8) 8)

Nope. I abandoned Game, just like the rest of them! I so happened to grow out of all that... I was just making hypothetical statements, looking in the mind of Game's fans.

But shit... You're a Vitesse fan? That means you're probably pretty close to where I am - Deventer. Next thing you know you'll find out we've been living next doors for years ;)

XaNdEr

« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2007, 04:04:46 AM »
i live near arnhem, si i doubt were neighbors, but stil cool you live in the same area  8)

+1

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2007, 09:36:34 AM »
Im still drunk from yesterday, so Im gonna be short. Somebody said something in the words of "well why is he posting all his stuff then...". Well, thats because Im a fan. Its more normal for fans to post "his every move" than some haters.

And somebody said how 50 did good for GUnit but also bad now. Well Im saying at least he did something! 99% of groups dont even get the chance of releasing an actuall album. Take Game for example he was to obssesd withh dissing GUnit, instead of creating a label for BWS. You see my point ? 50s not a great bussinesman but compared to other rappers, he is.

Anyways, back to my beauty sleep  :P

I don't see why anyone should diss you for posting G-Unit/Interscope related news. They are still part of hip hop.

There is a difference between horrible and worst business men. I didn't say he was the worst, but i did say he is horrible. Game is a horrible business man too.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2007, 09:44:57 AM »
proverbs you said rap has more collaboration than any genre....a rock band is automatically 3-6 cats...that's way more collaboration than a rapper and a producer(of course your whole point was all the collabs they do). My point is....rap and rock are equally collaborative music. Rock is not more collaborative than rap but rap is not more collaborative than rock.

furthermore, I have to admit....G Unit's 3-4 yearsof success is best compared to DR. But what do they have in common. Doc muthafuckin' Dre "How could I not go platinum rappin' on Dre hits?" G Unit's success is just an extension of Aftermath's post SSLP success. Are their ANY multiplatinum G unit albums that are not on aftermath/exec prod. by Dre? Didn't think so. It's all part of a bigger pattern: Dre makes millions since N.W.A case closed. when 50's gone, Dre will be blowing someone else the fuck up.I just hope they are dope and worth it unlike 50. People will probably call me a dick rider for this, but I fail to see the flaw in my logic here.

also, get off TTK's case about posting 50 news. someone's gonna post the news, would you guys rather we didn't know about shit like the cam beef and this? shit is entertaining.

-T

When i meant collaborations.. I meant outside of their own group. But even if you want to be technical, alot of producers use 2-3 people to help make their beats. Alot of 'original' beats come from multiple musicians.. And lets not get into sampling.. Shoot, we can start giving credits to 10-15 people for one song..

But my main point was talking about collaborations outside of their group and genre.

You asked "how many g-unit multiplatinum albums are on aftermath/g-unit that are executive produced by dre?", but my question is "how many g-unit albums are actually on aftermath" i believe only 50 cent and game's album are. Young Buck and LLoyd Banks were platinum and were on G-Unit/Interscope and were executive produced by 50.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2007, 08:09:21 PM »
proverbs you said rap has more collaboration than any genre....a rock band is automatically 3-6 cats...that's way more collaboration than a rapper and a producer(of course your whole point was all the collabs they do). My point is....rap and rock are equally collaborative music. Rock is not more collaborative than rap but rap is not more collaborative than rock.

furthermore, I have to admit....G Unit's 3-4 yearsof success is best compared to DR. But what do they have in common. Doc muthafuckin' Dre "How could I not go platinum rappin' on Dre hits?" G Unit's success is just an extension of Aftermath's post SSLP success. Are their ANY multiplatinum G unit albums that are not on aftermath/exec prod. by Dre? Didn't think so. It's all part of a bigger pattern: Dre makes millions since N.W.A case closed. when 50's gone, Dre will be blowing someone else the fuck up.I just hope they are dope and worth it unlike 50. People will probably call me a dick rider for this, but I fail to see the flaw in my logic here.

also, get off TTK's case about posting 50 news. someone's gonna post the news, would you guys rather we didn't know about shit like the cam beef and this? shit is entertaining.

-T

When i meant collaborations.. I meant outside of their own group. But even if you want to be technical, alot of producers use 2-3 people to help make their beats. Alot of 'original' beats come from multiple musicians.. And lets not get into sampling.. Shoot, we can start giving credits to 10-15 people for one song..

But my main point was talking about collaborations outside of their group and genre.

You asked "how many g-unit multiplatinum albums are on aftermath/g-unit that are executive produced by dre?", but my question is "how many g-unit albums are actually on aftermath" i believe only 50 cent and game's album are. Young Buck and LLoyd Banks were platinum and were on G-Unit/Interscope and were executive produced by 50.

i still think both genres are equally collaborative. a sample's a sample, not a collab. MUSIC by nature is often collaborative.

anyway, I thought Banks bricked, or did he have a succesful album before this new one?

either way, they're not multi. but still that's impressive.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Elevz

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2007, 02:39:54 AM »
anyway, I thought Banks bricked, or did he have a succesful album before this new one?

-T

Yeah, Banks and Buck both dropped albums in 2004 (respectively The Hunger For More and Straight Outta Cashville) and they both went platinum with that, Banks selling a bit more than Buck. But remember, back then G-Unit's commercial success was peaking, unlike what it is now. It's impossible to compare the sales of their old and new albums because so much has changed since then, but they did go platinum before indeed.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2007, 03:30:27 PM »

-T

Yeah, Banks and Buck both dropped albums in 2004 (respectively The Hunger For More and Straight Outta Cashville) and they both went platinum with that, Banks selling a bit more than Buck. But remember, back then G-Unit's commercial success was peaking, unlike what it is now. It's impossible to compare the sales of their old and new albums because so much has changed since then, but they did go platinum before indeed.

yeah I completely wasn't into rap at that time...I was disgusted by the idea of G unit based on the 50 singles I'd heard so i didn't give any of it a second glance.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2007, 02:10:11 AM »
Wow I missed out on a lot.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

XaNdEr

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2007, 02:44:35 AM »
Wow I missed out on a lot.

Lol, i don't know if you mean it sarcastic, but if you read through the topic you'll notcie at least 75% is hate. So you didn't really miss out a lot, trust me.  ;)

+1 though, i never noticed you was gone or something.  :laugh: