Author Topic: New Guerilla Black (disses DJ Quik & MC Eiht)  (Read 1494 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: New Guerilla Black (disses DJ Quik & MC Eiht)
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2007, 05:39:12 AM »
all peep this track

http://download.yousendit.com/09A536B76947269F

jsut a little summin so ya ll remeber

chances are ya never herd it

Yeah one of my fav from eiht !!

Quik & Eiht need to make a diss track to his fat ass biatch !!

tonysmallz

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2007, 05:42:54 AM »
^^^^ yea its one of his best tracks....smooth as hell,

but i hope that quik and eiht come up and do this

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2007, 09:57:58 AM »
It's funny how quickly people defend Quik, (No Pun intended) but Quik does alotta fucked up shit behind the scenes to people, really geurilla shouldna made this song, he shoulda went and hit dude in the mouth for the disrespectful shit he did at the radio station in Vegas. He goes out his way to do lil slick shit to people. before yall start yall lil rant's, I aint hating on quik, he one of the coldest producers in music period, but he's a asshole.
And from what i recall, eiht started that shit with dude first. Thats the problem I got with these diss records, fans dont know the origin of the beef, and they quickly side with the bigger Artist. fuck the records, a ass woopin is much more effective!

d-nice

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2007, 10:08:00 AM »
Yeah I remember Eiht saying something, but I did not know Quik said something. Yeah I say if it is that serious, go knuckle up in the street and get it over with. Just like that tape with Hot Dollar and Daz. Spending too much time talking.

MR_JV

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2007, 10:12:24 AM »
why is he dissing quik and eiht anyway?
i agree with everyone else tho guerrilla is a joke

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2007, 12:08:53 PM »
song is booty. the hook is terrible
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

~Lucien~

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2007, 12:37:54 PM »
why is he dissing quik and eiht anyway?
i agree with everyone else tho guerrilla is a joke

this was posted by Dollar Figga...

You square niggaz need to find out why did guerilla diss quik and eiht before you start crying.

Quik was on the radio and said some foul shit about guerilla.guerilla never had a problem with quik intill he opened his mouth.

Mc eiht did a interview in the source magazine and said guerilla was'nt from compton and some ol other shit.so guerilla said eiht can eat uh dick.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2007, 12:47:58 PM »
:-X I Can't Wait To Hear If MC Eiht or DJ Quik respond

why would they?? Dude is a JOKE..thats the only reason he did diss them, hoping on a responce to hype him up..

U cant be mad at GB for responding to public disses that Quik & Eight made about him. If u dont like him as a rapper thats a different story but GB just saying fuck them dudes for dissing him

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »
fuck g-black.... he is fuckin wack... had one album with a couple ok tracks on it.... thats it

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2007, 12:50:48 PM »
FUCK Guerilla Black Fat ass Biaaaaatchhh !!!
Hey Quik nigga if you read this please hook up with Eight and Daz to really kill them faggots !!!!
Hey Daz nigga if you read this please hook up with Eight and Quik and make that classic diss that we are all waiting for !!
Hey Eight nigga if you read this please hook up with Daz and Quik and show them how to handle a diss song !!!!
I'm from France and if Guerilla wack or that little bitch Hot faggot will come here i will go against them with my crew AND FUCK THEM WACK ASS SHOW UP NIGGA !!!
OVER HERE WE HATE THEM !!!  8) 8) 8)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2007, 12:53:31 PM »
Hey Quik nigga if you read this please hook up with Eight and Daz to really kill them faggots !!!!
Hey Daz nigga if you read this please hook up with Eight and Quik and make that classic diss that we are all waiting for !!
Hey Eight nigga if you read this please hook up with Daz and Quik and show them how to handle a diss song !!!!
I'm from France and if Guerilla wack or that little bitch Hot faggot will come here i will go against them with my crew AND FUCK THEM WACK ASS SHOW UP NIGGA !!!

hahahaha the real camp behind Quik & Eight......fuck the CPT OG's, U got France soldiers ready to go to war 4 ya!! hahahahaha

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2007, 01:00:22 PM »

i can't believe i'm reading that shit  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2007, 01:02:27 PM »
Man we love the WEST COAST !!!

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »
lol damn, no doubt GB is wack but MC Eiht dissed him 1st a while ago non the less but still GB had every right to make this diss.
WEST UP

icedouut

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2007, 07:53:07 PM »
fuck guerilla black...