Author Topic: New Guerilla Black (disses DJ Quik & MC Eiht)  (Read 1495 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: New Guerilla Black (disses DJ Quik & MC Eiht)
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2007, 11:12:04 AM »
And dont pull the hater card out just yet-I was a big fan of Quik, bought all that fools albums, just like yall, but when I met dude it was a major disappointment. i dont "Beef" with nobody, but dude does his share of shit that yall need to be aware of.

Well you are speaking from a perspective of someone who knows him, u speaking your mind on him personally. I think his music his still better than Eiht's which is all that matters too me when talking about rappers beef. I bet Quik is an asshole, but alot of rappers probably are too.

Chief

« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2007, 01:42:46 AM »
yeah i remember when quik dissed g.black, took him a while to reply though!

westside159

« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2007, 04:19:44 PM »
Like i said before MC Eiht put a end to DJ Quik's gangsta rap career in 1996 , after that Quik made no more shoot em up bang bang songs , i love both of them niggaz but yall wanna hate on Eiht becuz h'es still here makin Hot ALBUMS !!!!!  LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO DROP NEXT - WATCH !!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2007, 07:07:32 PM »
Eiht just said to me on myspace sen me the song and im gonna send fir to his wack ass , so can somebody please do that becuz i dont know how to !!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED RIGHT YALL , LETS PUSH THIS FAKE WANNABED NOTORIOUS BIG WANNABE OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2007, 07:08:38 PM »
Eiht just said to me on myspace sen me the song and im gonna send fir to his wack ass , so can somebody please do that becuz i dont know how to !!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED RIGHT YALL , LETS PUSH THIS FAKE WANNABED NOTORIOUS BIG WANNABE OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could just send him the link of the song
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com