Author Topic: New Gail Gotti Interview - Talks G-Unit, Kurupt Planning Wedding? HAHA  (Read 147 times)

tdotking

• 'G'
HAHAHA...I had to laugh at the stuff about her wedding...apparently Kurupt is deciding everything and it's his vision...isn't that the girl's job? HAHA...good interview though...apparently 50 is gonna play a big role in her album...check the interview here:

http://www.hhnlive.com/features/more/237

Suga Foot

Quinton: First off congratulations on getting engaged. How are you feeling about the up-coming wedding? Nervous?

GG: Thanks, we're (Gail Gotti and Kurupt) are both excited about it. It's a lot of preparation and lots of work. I'm a little bit stressed out, but I have a lot of people helping me.

Quinton: I'm sure you are making all the decisions on wedding plans haha.

GG: You know what actually Kurupt has had a lot of input into the wedding. He has a lot of good ideas when it came to things we wanted. I'm pretty much an easy-going person so it doesn't take a lot to please me. I would get on a plane with ten people and go to Hawaii to get married. It is pretty much his vision and everything he wants.

Quinton: You two must be really excited.

GG: Definitely! Were definitely excited as I'm ready to do it and make it happen and move forward.

Quinton: Where will the wedding be?

GG: It's gonna be in his hometown of Philly.

Quinton: That's where I'm from.

GG: Oh okay, that's what's up.

Quinton: Do you think the marriage will help the chemistry you two have doing music?

GG: Our chemistry is already really good. We have known each other twelve years so our chemistry is excellent. I don't think at this point there is anything that can make us any closer than what we already are.

Quinton: Besides the marriage, what do you have going on with the music?

GG: I'm just working on my album right now with Havoc and my boy Tek from Philly. We're just working on that right now in the studio and 50 is gonna executive produce the album and were gonna do it real big making it hot and do something for the ladies.

Quinton: So you are going to be the next female to hold the game down?

GG: Oh definitely, I'm already doing that. I'm already holding it down for all the ladies; holding my head high running side by side with some of the biggest names in the industry. I'm already doing big things in this male dominated industry.

Quinton: What is the toughest thing about being a female in the Hip-Hop industry?

GG: I think it's having people take you seriously. A lot of people don't respect female artists, they just don't. They don't take them serious like they do me for whatever reason, but the hardest thing for me was getting to the point where people took me serious.

Quinton: How did you originally get discovered by G-Unit?

GG: I got introduced to the whole G-Unit family through my manager who also manages 40 Glocc and Mobb Deep. I guess one day he was up at the offices having a meeting with 50 on some other business. He ended up playing a song that I did so 50 wanted to meet me. We went to the office and talked for about two or three hours and ever since then he's been rolling. My cousin Spider Loc is also over there. A lot of people don't know that Spider is my cousin. Everything just worked out perfect and it was actually Storm that brought me to the Infamous family first with Mobb Deep.

Quinton: Will 50 be involved much in your solo album?

GG: Yeah definitely. I'm very honored to be the only female rapper in the camp.

Quinton: What do you like most about working with 50?

GG: His personality because he's so funny. He's also a perfectionist and workaholic like I am. It's really about business and I like working with people who let me do me.

Quinton: You and Kurupt are planning an album together, right?

GG: Yeah me and Kurupt are working on the album right now. We been working on the album for the last month or two as we plan on getting it out hopefully by this summer. Havoc (Mobb Deep) done a lot of production on that and were also going to work with Hi-Tek.

Quinton: Back to your solo album, what's the title?

GG: We started with "Fatal Attraction" and a couple different names have been thrown up in the air, but right now I don't know what were gonna go with. I'm not really worried about the name of the album as I know in time that will come. I'm more concerned with getting the music done and coming out with the best music you can come out with. With me and Kurupt working together it's different, because of the type of music that we like. It's a real creative process because me and him musically have different ears for things. When we first started to do this I didn't know if it would work, but everything has come out really good.

Quinton: Any special features?

GG: Right now we have Prodigy on the album and were definitely gonna have the Dogg Pound family on the album and other than that we want to keep the features down to a minimum. We really want to show and give people us. I think when you have a lot of features on your album it takes away from you having to do all the work yourself. I really want to stay away from a lot of the features if anything I want to reach out to some more R&B type artists.

KURUPTION-81

props for the copy and paste suga foot.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson