Author Topic: Hungry Snake  (Read 269 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hungry Snake
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »
Its not nature its filmed at some guys house, he put that chic to be eaten by his snake its fucking cruelty. Im sure that guy could actualy get a fine

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 09:16:14 AM »
yes, in the WILD, but this wasnt in the wild!!! i would understand it if these guys did a documentary on the snakes in a jungle and filmed them having caught an animal by themselves in order to show that this how the nature works r whatever. a whole different thing is to cath a bird and give it to the snake in order to film how it is going to kill it slowly, tis is artifical and disgusting
--> the people who did this are perverts

Would you prefer the snake's owner take the bird out to the grill and cook it up? Just because the snake is someone's pet doesn't change the fact that snakes eat live prey. It's instinctual. Whether it's in the wild or in captivity, that is how the snake is going to eat.

goddamnit, dont you get my point? it is def natural for snakes to eat birds and other animals in such a way. the problem i have with this vid is that the snak didnt catch the bird naturally (by itself) BUT the people gave this bird to the snake in order to film how this bird is going to die slowly which is pervert!!!or at least nothing a normal person would like to see...

and @boo-yaa: isnt it possible to feed a snake you have at home with some meat. do you really have to catch mouses, rabbits and birds to feed it??? i dont think so...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 11:23:44 AM »
fuck that. in nature they usually kill it first by choking it, that shit was just straight up cruel. imagine dying like that. there's no way to justify that.

There is no "nice way" to kill. I'm sure you wouldn't like to be strangled to death OR eaten alive. And there are plenty of snakes that eat live prey.
Yep

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 11:26:19 AM »
yes, in the WILD, but this wasnt in the wild!!! i would understand it if these guys did a documentary on the snakes in a jungle and filmed them having caught an animal by themselves in order to show that this how the nature works r whatever. a whole different thing is to cath a bird and give it to the snake in order to film how it is going to kill it slowly, tis is artifical and disgusting

Would you prefer the snake's owner take the bird out to the grill and cook it up? Just because the snake is someone's pet doesn't change the fact that snakes eat live prey. It's instinctual. Whether it's in the wild or in captivity, that is how the snake is going to eat.
You're on point Low Key

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »

goddamnit, dont you get my point? it is def natural for snakes to eat birds and other animals in such a way. the problem i have with this vid is that the snak didnt catch the bird naturally (by itself) BUT the people gave this bird to the snake in order to film how this bird is going to die slowly which is pervert!!!or at least nothing a normal person would like to see...

and @boo-yaa: isnt it possible to feed a snake you have at home with some meat. do you really have to catch mouses, rabbits and birds to feed it??? i dont think so...

Wow...You make no sense at all, girl. The snake has to eat...Snakes wont eat shit that's not alive...I know this because I had a small ass corn snake and had to feed him live mice once a week. LMAO@natural habitat being "animal cruelty". :grumpy:

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 11:56:25 AM »
Mine gets 2 rabbits once a month

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 03:41:30 PM »

YEAH! The snake eats LIVE PREY , it prefers that like 100X over cooked/dead/even fresh dead meat I think...so u feed em mice and etc whenever....so yeah its kind of sad to see that innocent birdie die and the snake smiling cuz hes gonna get a nice meal...but thats just life. I think using a mouse to demonstrate how they eat is better cuz with a little chick its real sad and u get to hear the animal die...but somepeople find that interesting, pervetred, maybe, who knows?

Wow...You make no sense at all, girl. The snake has to eat...Snakes wont eat shit that's not alive...I know this because I had a small ass corn snake and had to feed him live mice once a week. LMAO@natural habitat being "animal cruelty". :grumpy:
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »
damn dat shit was sad as fuck i couldnt even watch da whole thing i almost started cryin
how can yall think dat shit is funny man
dat shit was fucked up as hell  poor lil birdy

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 10:27:04 PM »
Mine gets 2 rabbits once a month

How big are the rabbits?

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 05:35:30 PM »
damn dat shit was sad as fuck i couldnt even watch da whole thing i almost started cryin
how can yall think dat shit is funny man
dat shit was fucked up as hell  poor lil birdy
lol, plz dont ever leave this forum seriously!