Author Topic: Young Joker & Meech Wells Finalise "Mayhem" (New Audio - Who He Going At?!)  (Read 318 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Audio

Young Joker - Im A Rider (Produced By Meech Wells)
Young Joker - This Ain't You (Produced By Meech Wells & Stylust)

Young Joker & Meech Wells Finalise "Mayhem" - April 5, 2007 By : Rud

Young Joker is gearing up for his second foray into the mixtape world in the coming weeks with his eagerly anticipated follow up to "The Takeover" that we premiered last year. "Mayhem," as we exclusively revealed in February [see; Young Joker, Meech Wells & DJ Skee Unleash 'Mayhem'], is set to be presented by DJ Skee and Meech Wells.

The new mixtape, which according to Young Joker himself is the precursor to his debut album "Heaven Sent" due late this year, is set to feature the cuts we premiered in that last news update; "Live My Life" and "U Gotta Keep Up Wit Me", the latter of which features and is produced by Akon.

Today we are back with two new tracks from "Mayhem" which have been exclusively provided by Meech Wells. The first of which is the Meech Wells produced and mixed "Im A Rider" which is said to be DJ Skee's favourite cut off the mixtape.

Young Joker - Im A Rider (Produced By Meech Wells)

The second is a more controversial record where Young Joker goes after a number of artists that have stalled on promised collaboration tracks with the up and coming MC, we'll leave you the fans to decipher who they might be. The track is called "This Ain't You" and is produced by Meech Wells and Stylust.

Drop in at our forum to leave feedback on the track and even speak to Meech Wells himself. Stay tuned for the latest news on Young Joker and Meech Wells right here on dubcnn and lookout for more "Mayhem" exclusives over the coming weeks. In the meantime check out Meech Wells at his MySpace or hit up Young Joker. If you haven't already then make sure you download The Takeover mixtape for free, exclusively on dubcnn.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ABN

i´m about the check out the tracks but i dunno if dissing cats is the best way to get your foot in the door.

djcass

• Lil Geezy
YOUNG JOKER & MEECH ARE KILL n SHIT AGAIN... DOPE RHYMEZ & DOPE PRODUCTION= BANGERS!!!
KEEP PUSHIN' THAT REAL HIPHOP... WEST WEST

MEECH WELLS

thanks yall
NEW WEST HONCHO

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
u know i like that ima rider track, great production on both tracks  8)

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
props to meech and joker

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
garbage as usual  8)

don't quit your day job young joke!  8)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props to Joker & Meech!!!  Dope tracks here... will definitely be checking out Mayhem when it comes out!!!

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
this is realy nice Young Joker is realy dope.. Some of the best, i have heard from the west in a long time

MEECH WELLS

props 2 tha people feelin tha flava!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Blu Lacez

Audio

Young Joker - I'm A Rider (Produced By Meech Wells)

Young Joker is gearing up for his second foray into the mixtape world in the coming weeks with his eagerly anticipated follow up to "The Takeover" that we premiered last year. "Mayhem," as we exclusively revealed in February [see; Young Joker, Meech Wells & DJ Skee Unleash 'Mayhem'], is set to be presented by DJ Skee and Meech Wells.

The new mixtape, which according to Young Joker himself is the precursor to his debut album "Heaven Sent" due late this year, is set to feature the cuts we premiered in that last news update; "Live My Life" and "U Gotta Keep Up Wit Me", the latter of which features and is produced by Akon.

Today we are back with two new tracks from "Mayhem" which have been exclusively provided by Meech Wells. The first of which is the Meech Wells produced and mixed "Im A Rider" which is said to be DJ Skee's favourite cut off the mixtape.

The second is a more controversial record where Young Joker goes after a number of artists that have stalled on promised collaboration tracks with the up and coming MC, we'll leave you the fans to decipher who they might be. The track is called "This Ain't You" and is produced by Meech Wells and Stylust.

Drop in at our forum to leave feedback on the track and even speak to Meech Wells himself. Stay tuned for the latest news on Young Joker and Meech Wells right here on dubcnn and lookout for more "Mayhem" exclusives over the coming weeks. In the meantime check out Meech Wells at his MySpace or hit up Young Joker. If you haven't already then make sure you download The Takeover mixtape for free, exclusively on dubcnn.

Hey Meech!!
Sup big Homie??
the Forum was kinda quiet with you gettin ghost!!
but you done came back with two heated trackz!!

Am diggin how you brought to two different style of beast for us to bump!!

I'm dggin that soulful smooth piano & that back ground string you got on that track!!
the flow is well  mixed well on that too!!

I like this beat!! (What effect you got playin in the background on this beat Meech, thang is heated!!!)
Joker came hard on this track!!

-Just a side note..am not dissin Joker..but he sounds a little Game on "Ain't you" track-without the "name-droppin" style.

But he is still tight!!!

lookin forward To hearin more stuff from Joker!!!

props Meech!!!

Blu

MEECH WELLS

Audio

Hey Meech!!
Sup big Homie??
the Forum was kinda quiet with you gettin ghost!!
but you done came back with two heated trackz!!

Am diggin how you brought to two different style of beast for us to bump!!

I'm dggin that soulful smooth piano & that back ground string you got on that track!!
the flow is well  mixed well on that too!!

I like this beat!! (What effect you got playin in the background on this beat Meech, thang is heated!!!)
Joker came hard on this track!!

-Just a side note..am not dissin Joker..but he sounds a little Game on "Ain't you" track-without the "name-droppin" style.

But he is still tight!!!

lookin forward To hearin more stuff from Joker!!!

props Meech!!!

Blu
im right here my nigga aint getting ghost been in tha lab and politician though!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Shango

These are some dope tracks  8)

MEECH WELLS

west west!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Al Bundy

meech is the truth. yo dogg do you got that yukmouth track that's on city of dope in CDQ?