Author Topic: NHL  (Read 74 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

NHL
« on: April 05, 2007, 11:57:10 AM »
who likes hockey here? and whats your team? cant wait for the playoff to start! GO HABS GO!!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: NHL
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 11:59:30 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=134935.0

that answers all ur questions lol

most ppl aren't hockey fans on here, im routing for the Leafs tho, Habs have a point up on them for that final spot in the East

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 05:15:08 PM »
I've always liked hockey, but I never really understood it up until a couple years ago. But now I'm all for the Minnesota Wild. Before that, I used to root for the Blackhawks, then the Avalanche when they came into the league.

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 11:00:46 PM »
Lets go RED WINGS!! We got some injury problems but our defense will be able to handle losing kronwall...plus were gettin lidstrom and zetterberg back. We lost Bert tonight but its not serious...I dont see to many teams beatin us in a 7 game series when theres not a shootout involved(somethin like 12 shootout losses over the year). Hasek is playin great and hes much better then Joseph and Legace were. We got our inforcer we needed in bert (look at 97 when we brought in shanny and he put us over the top), plus datzyuk is redic. and zetterberg is easlily the most underrated player in the league. Not to many holes in this team...but the west is gonna be a fuckin dog fight. If not all, then all but one team in the playoffs in the west will have over 100 points which is unheard of. We should get calgary in the first round which sucks cause kippersuff just fucked us up a couple years ago and lately weve had a history of gettin beat by hot goalies. We'll see what happens..Im absolutely pumped for the playoffs!

peace out

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 12:25:06 PM »
Leafs!! we haved to win tonite and the islanders have to loose tonite!