Author Topic: what yall know about mescaline?  (Read 541 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: what yall know about mescaline?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 12:18:07 PM »
^^LOL. Didn't you used to be hella cool with all the Dipset dudes?

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 12:18:54 PM »

i don't have problems with anyone on here. i put the dipcc thing in my sig to piss off seer

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 12:19:46 PM »

i don't have problems with anyone on here. i put the dipcc thing in my sig to piss off seer

LOL. So you're not a Dipset groupie fan?

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 12:29:40 PM »

LOL. So you're not a Dipset groupie fan?

no. i like some songs but very far from a fan

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 12:35:55 PM »

Chief

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2007, 08:26:10 PM »
my father told be some stories about the 70's. He told me about his experiences with mescaline. The shit is damn near impossible to find.

nah i heard san pedro thrives in mexico, and peyote too, but like someone said its becoming more rare, the whole 20 yr thing... i wouldnt buy the shit, but i'd extract it from a  cactus myself if i could find one... i heard the buzz lasts for 12 hours.

Chief

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »
The real shit last for like 3 days.  The first day is really bad and you are throwing up and feel shitty, and trippin bad, but after the bad part, comes the real hallucinagenic part.  I read about it in this crazy book on every kind of drug know to man.

i heard if ingested slowly there is no nausea.. what book is it?

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »
The real shit last for like 3 days.  The first day is really bad and you are throwing up and feel shitty, and trippin bad, but after the bad part, comes the real hallucinagenic part.  I read about it in this crazy book on every kind of drug know to man.

i heard if ingested slowly there is no nausea.. what book is it?

I can't remember the book, that was like 5 or 6 years ago.  anyways, as with many drugs, there are different variations.  Watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, he takes mescaline in that movie.  The 100% real shit is probably pretty rare, but I'm sure you can find some form of it with the right amount of money and connections.  Most exstacy isn't real exstacy, most of it is just cut w/ hella speed.  Most coke isn't pure coke, its hella cut.  I don't think u are ever going to find mescaline off some street dealer, u probably just gotta ask around for a long time, and for the most part just get really lucky.  It ain't like weed or coke, where u have hella users, hardly anyone does that shit, so its probably not worth keeping around.  Drug dealing is just like any other business, supply and demand.

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2007, 09:32:25 PM »
 Effects      Mescaline causes haluccinations.

Side Effects    

Mescaline provokes pupil dialation, dizziness, vomiting, tachycardia, sensations of warm and cold, swatting, headaches. Some of the visions under the effect of mescaline can cause nightmares that can give birth to some psychosis to the consumers.

shit is crazy...to be honest, I would be kinda scared to try it, especially since I have never met anyone who has actually done it.

rik

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 09:59:41 PM »
My homie who took it said that he was hallucinating/dreaming that he was in hell when he took that shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 10:05:53 PM »
i've never had the desire to hallucinate.  fuck that shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 10:10:21 PM »
hallucinating is awesome, I love it, but I have only done shrooms and acid.  Both are cool as fuck, just such a trip, no matter what you can't explain the shit.  its fun as hell though...ahh the good ol' days of college.

rik

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 10:12:04 PM »
Fuck shoorms, I've taken them like three or four times and had a bad trip every time. Acid is the shit though, I love that shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 11:45:16 PM »
Fuck shoorms, I've taken them like three or four times and had a bad trip every time. Acid is the shit though, I love that shit.

Nothing like a good/positive trip though...You make it what it is...PeACe

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 12:57:05 AM »
some sick shit

stick to weed brew fuck all that crazy shit