Author Topic: DMX Talkin' Slick About The West Coast  (Read 1424 times)

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
Re: DMX Talkin' Slick About The West Coast
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
fuck dmx, bow wow

:-\

you been meanin to get that off your chest 4 a while, huh? lol

ahahah, yeah.. have you ever listened to "Back In One Piece" (Edited Version).. I hate his dog sounds.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »
fuck dmx, bow wow

:-\

you been meanin to get that off your chest 4 a while, huh? lol

ahahah, yeah.. have you ever listened to "Back In One Piece" (Edited Version).. I hate his dog sounds.

lmao, i ain't laughin at you dog, just the randomness of the post :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 10:55:21 AM »
And you got east coast cats like Ja Rule having lowriders in they videos. Funkmaster Flex in Still Dre video. And east coast cats smoke alot too. The trends now in music is for everyone to collabo with one "hot" artist, or emulate they style. Like Fat Joe's album at times sounds like a Rick Ross or Lil Wayne album. Not enough creativity in the game because people would rather make what they think someone wants to hear instead of making dope innovative music. And that is all coasts.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »
What I don't understand, is how the fuck is DMX not in jail? Doesn't he get arrested 2-3 times a year for doing something violent or unreasonable on the road? And I don't think it's crack he's on. X is too motivated to be a crack head, this boy's gotta be smoking that dust.

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2007, 11:12:09 AM »
What I don't understand, is how the fuck is DMX not in jail? Doesn't he get arrested 2-3 times a year for doing something violent or unreasonable on the road? And I don't think it's crack he's on. X is too motivated to be a crack head, this boy's gotta be smoking that dust.

I think he said on his show on BET that those tickets in NY were just speeding tickets and reckless driving and their is no limit to how many you can get and they can't revoke your license. Out on the west coast his license would have been gone after the 3 offense. That is why he sticks to driving out in the desert in Arizona or have someone drive him in town.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2007, 11:17:09 AM »

I think he said on his show on BET that those tickets in NY were just speeding tickets and reckless driving and their is no limit to how many you can get and they can't revoke your license. Out on the west coast his license would have been gone after the 3 offense. That is why he sticks to driving out in the desert in Arizona or have someone drive him in town.

I'm in Jersey, we have a point system for moving vioaltions. He's got at least 10 of them lol. NY has the same thing I'm pretty sure. He must still have some money left, if he's able to get out of this constantly. And it's not like they were regular moving violations, it's always something bizarre. Like driving on the shoulder of the road ( on a bridge noless ), to get around a traffic jam, in a Range Rover!

Westcoast heads, don't get upset by what DMX says. He's a wack job, always has been.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2007, 11:19:09 AM »

I'm in Jersey, we have a point system for moving vioaltions. He's got at least 10 of them lol. NY has the same thing I'm pretty sure. He must still have some money left, if he's able to get out of this constantly. And it's not like they were regular moving violations, it's always something bizarre. Like driving on the shoulder of the road ( on a bridge noless ), to get around a traffic jam, in a Range Rover!

Westcoast heads, don't get upset by what DMX says. He's a wack job, always has been.

lol, read my post :D

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »

That makes more sense to me. Let X tell it he is never in the wrong on a ticket.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
Bitches in NY Still have the nerve to say why we hate them bitchez!!! Cause they aint nothing but fucken haters!! They talk shit but copy our style! Fucken bitch ass DMX still mad cuz he got served by Young Gotti Homie!!! DMX Cant realet cuz he is East!! Thats why you cant relate faget!! GAme has a NY Style? Ha hA! He just raps on NY Beatz!! Thats why Puto!! Fuck DMX!! Fucken Crack Head!! They got served in "Hit Em Up", "New York, New York"," Bow Down"! Fuck that Druggy!!

Lunatic, this is the type of post I was talking about lol. Usually I would defend my coast to the fullest to the don't knows, but with guys like this, I don't see how it would benefit me.

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 11:25:10 AM »
Bitches in NY Still have the nerve to say why we hate them bitchez!!! Cause they aint nothing but fucken haters!! They talk shit but copy our style! Fucken bitch ass DMX still mad cuz he got served by Young Gotti Homie!!! DMX Cant realet cuz he is East!! Thats why you cant relate faget!! GAme has a NY Style? Ha hA! He just raps on NY Beatz!! Thats why Puto!! Fuck DMX!! Fucken Crack Head!! They got served in "Hit Em Up", "New York, New York"," Bow Down"! Fuck that Druggy!!

Lunatic, this is the type of post I was talking about lol. Usually I would defend my coast to the fullest to the don't knows, but with guys like this, I don't see how it would benefit me.

Yeah I don't even support comments like that, but I knew they would be coming when someone make a blanket statement like the one X made.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 11:27:28 AM »

Yeah I don't even support comments like that, but I knew they would be coming when someone make a blanket statement like the one X made.

that ain't my post tho, lol :-\

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2007, 11:32:29 AM »

that ain't my post tho, lol :-\

I know homie. Again, I gotta say I don't think X realizes how things he says sound when he actaully gets them out of his mouth.

Smoke

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »
DMX sucks so much

Paul

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »
muthafuck d, muthafuck m, the only x i know is xzibit or RBX

WEST COAST
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:46:57 PM by Bigg Paul »
funkyfreshintheflesh

Da Bloodz

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2007, 02:43:24 PM »
FUCK THAT DOG NIGGA YA KNOW HE PROBABLY GOT A DOG DICK HE RAPS ABOUT HIS DOGS SO MUCH DOG DICK MAN X HOLLA