Author Topic: DMX Talkin' Slick About The West Coast  (Read 1449 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: DMX Talkin' Slick About The West Coast
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 02:44:20 PM »
FUCK THAT DOG NIGGA YA KNOW HE PROBABLY GOT A DOG DICK HE RAPS ABOUT HIS DOGS SO MUCH DOG DICK MAN X HOLLA

You do know the "dogs" DMX raps about is mostly an ancronym for his Blood affiliation?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2007, 02:44:57 PM »
muthafuck d, muthafuck m, the x i know is xzibit or RBX

WEST COAST

+1

furthermore, Xander....I see what you are saying but that shit IS the reality of our lives. i've been on the 10 east, dippin' back from long beach bumpin' more bounce to the ounce with a pound in the trunk and a blunt in my mouth.....and I'm small time, man. That shit is the reality of California living and for rappers here to act otherwise would betray every g in LA, it would be selling out.

Marijuana IS a HUGE part of CA's culture. it's our number one cash crop....the shit is legal medicinally here. I'ma caretaker, i can go to studio city and pick up herb at a dispensary....it ain't like that for DMX, he's hatin cause he can't relate.

and frankly, i LOVE when west coast rappers talk about smokin' blunts and dippin' around the city...that's my life(at least a part of it, dig?) and I like to soundtrack it. GOTTA have music to smoke to, ALWAYS.

PLUS, there's PLENTY of rappers that talk about other shit. even some west coast ones like sly boogy, crooked i, and Murs (all 3 of which i believe smoke weed too though)......damn....isn't it a FUCKIN' shame that out of the 3 artists I just named...you can only go to the store and pick up records from one of 'em?
damn.

anyway, there's other rappers so if that shit bores you it doesn't mean they have to change it up. it means you gotta disc change it up, you know?

how is dogs a blood acronym?

-T
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:48:57 PM by Tanjibility-The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Paul

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2007, 02:46:35 PM »
FUCK THAT DOG NIGGA YA KNOW HE PROBABLY GOT A DOG DICK HE RAPS ABOUT HIS DOGS SO MUCH DOG DICK MAN X HOLLA

LMFAO at your sig, u do that yourself, thats crazy, your crazy
funkyfreshintheflesh

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 02:46:54 PM »

WEST COAST

+1

furthermore, Xander....I see what you are saying but that shit IS the reality of our lives. i've been on the 10 east, dippin' back from long beach bumpin' more bounce to the ounce with a pound in the trunk and a blunt in my mouth.....and I'm small time, man. That shit is the reality of California living and for rappers here to act otherwise would betray every g in LA, it would be selling out.

Marijuana IS a HUGE part of CA's culture. it's our number one cash crop....the shit is legal medicinally here. I'ma caretaker, i can go to studio city and pick up herb at a dispensary....it ain't like that for DMX, he's hatin cause he can't relate.

and frankly, i LOVE when west coast rappers talk about smokin' blunts and dippin' around the city...that's my life(at least a part of it, dig?) and I like to soundtrack it. GOTTA have music to smoke to, ALWAYS.

PLUS, there's PLENTY of rappers that talk about other shit. even some west coast ones like sly boogy, crooked i, and Murs (all 3 of which i believe smoke weed too though)......damn....isn't it a FUCKIN' shame that out of the 3 artists I just named...you can only go to the store and pick up records from one of 'em?
damn

-T

Bloods refer to each other as dog, I think it's same thing on the West. Just like a crip would be cuzz.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 02:47:51 PM »
DMX is the eastcoast Daz...No disrespect to either one but we all know they are both known for talkin out they ass

d-nice

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 02:48:43 PM »

WEST COAST

+1

damn

-T

Check this out:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:Qs2GiNlH20EJ:gangsta411.com/Bloods.htm+Dogs+and+Bloods&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 02:49:16 PM »
DMX is the eastcoast Daz...No disrespect to either one but we all know they are both known for talkin out they ass

haha good call +1

dclee

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2007, 02:50:09 PM »
DMX has blood affiliation? hmm

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2007, 02:50:19 PM »

WEST COAST

+1

damn

-T

Bloods refer to each other as dog, I think it's same thing on the West. Just like a crip would be cuzz.

thanks

LMAO

WEST COAST

+1

damn

-T

Check this out:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:Qs2GiNlH20EJ:gangsta411.com/Bloods.htm+Dogs+and+Bloods&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

the filter at my work blocked that shit lol

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2007, 02:54:39 PM »

WEST COAST

+1

damn

-T

Check this out:

Real shit. The SMM and 93 sets have overrun my area.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2007, 03:03:54 PM »
it's funny of all people DMX is saying this considering he nearly signed with Death Row in the mid 90's and works with Kartoon, who's a west coast artist on Ruff Ryders.  If Jay-Z and 50 cent were to say something like this, it'd be somewhat of a big deal (but they've bitten so much from the west coast rap culture that it'd be stupid for them to diss the west coast in the first place), but considering its DMX, just brush these comments aside

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2007, 03:45:37 PM »
it's funny of all people DMX is saying this considering he nearly signed with Death Row in the mid 90's and works with Kartoon, who's a west coast artist on Ruff Ryders.  If Jay-Z and 50 cent were to say something like this, it'd be somewhat of a big deal (but they've bitten so much from the west coast rap culture that it'd be stupid for them to diss the west coast in the first place), but considering its DMX, just brush these comments aside

Jay Z fucked up too though "Yall roll blunts I smoke cubans all day" that shit is the worst line in hip hop history imo and it makes him a white conservative 56 year old republican in my mind for it. if that didn't kill any street cred he may have had I don't know what will you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2007, 04:02:51 PM »
one thing I found interesting is that DMX said that he likes Game, I remember Nas also saying that Game is one of his favorite rappers, I think the hype that always surrounds Game has overshadowed the fact that dude has made drastic improvements in his rapping, killing all his recent guest spots

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »
one thing I found interesting is that DMX said that he likes Game, I remember Nas also saying that Game is one of his favorite rappers, I think the hype that always surrounds Game has overshadowed the fact that dude has made drastic improvements in his rapping, killing all his recent guest spots

agreed, I've said numerous times that I think game improves every time he drops something.

anybody killa is doper than his raps on history is doper than his raps on DA is doper than his raps on Doc.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2007, 04:28:08 PM »

agreed, I've said numerous times that I think game improves every time he drops something.

anybody killa is doper than his raps on history is doper than his raps on DA is doper than his raps on Doc.

-T

If you like his album material, you should hear his mixtapes.