Author Topic: where's acgrundy?  (Read 183 times)

westkoastanostra

where's acgrundy?
« on: April 06, 2007, 01:00:32 PM »
dude was mad coo...he  spoke the real.....plus...he verbally smacked the shit outta that pussy, pink thong wearing, bitch made spicegirl2k7....

floatin_above_everything

Re: where's acgrundy?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:07:16 PM »
dude was mad coo...he  spoke the real.....plus...he verbally smacked the shit outta that pussy, pink thong wearing, bitch made spicegirl2k7....
Link?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 02:27:57 PM »
Dead.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »
word,i never got too familiar with alot of people that posted on here but i remember him postin some true shit back in the day

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 02:33:30 PM »
The better question is, where' budsmokeronly?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 02:35:28 PM »
maybe they defected.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 02:50:42 PM »
out of the several hundred personalities on here that post regularly you would think on of those kids would die or get killed in real life. if so rip

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 04:05:37 PM »
I got a pm from acgrundy a few days ago, he wanted a song I once posted.

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 11:35:07 PM »
I'm around, just been real busy, plus, unfortunately music suck really bad these days.  Other than a song or two from an album I don't listen to any new shit.  I still been browsing the forum tho.  Gotta say I'm very glad that faggot ass dipshit forum got made, it got rid of a lot of fags, except for Sikotic, that dude is cool as fuck, E-crazy was pretty cool too even tho he is an angels fan, but I pretty much am glad everyone else is gone.

I've recently recognized Gang Starr.  I've always known bout them, but never really checked them out, until I heard the song "work" on Entourage.  Song is dope as fuck.  Moment of truth album is very good.  I been sleepin like a mutha fucka on Gang Starr.  And sad to say, but after over 3 years of being in lost hope, I've come to the realization that rap is dead.  It was great while it lasted, and I will never grow tired of many albums and tracks that I have, but I don't give a damn about anything comming out, not even detox, infact I'm 99% sure detox will be very dissapointing to me.  I'm scared to listen to the Jayo/Spice 1 album from the reviews on here, and those are 2 of my favorite rappers, although spice fell off albums ago.  There is only one hope for me, and that is that somehow an old Tray Deee album leaks to the net.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 11:46:05 PM »
BTW I just found out that I lost my MC Eiht Death Threatz album.  Can anyone hook me up please?  I got you w/ almost any westcoast album you need.

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 12:55:08 AM »
sup grundy long time no see. you should stick around at the g-spot

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »
I'm around, just been real busy, plus, unfortunately music suck really bad these days.  Other than a song or two from an album I don't listen to any new shit.  I still been browsing the forum tho.  Gotta say I'm very glad that faggot ass dipshit forum got made, it got rid of a lot of fags, except for Sikotic, that dude is cool as fuck, E-crazy was pretty cool too even tho he is an angels fan, but I pretty much am glad everyone else is gone.

I've recently recognized Gang Starr.  I've always known bout them, but never really checked them out, until I heard the song "work" on Entourage.  Song is dope as fuck.  Moment of truth album is very good.  I been sleepin like a mutha fucka on Gang Starr.  And sad to say, but after over 3 years of being in lost hope, I've come to the realization that rap is dead.  It was great while it lasted, and I will never grow tired of many albums and tracks that I have, but I don't give a damn about anything comming out, not even detox, infact I'm 99% sure detox will be very dissapointing to me.  I'm scared to listen to the Jayo/Spice 1 album from the reviews on here, and those are 2 of my favorite rappers, although spice fell off albums ago.  There is only one hope for me, and that is that somehow an old Tray Deee album leaks to the net.

Yeah a lot of shit droppin is wack as fuck, but there is still some dope shit.  Devin's new album is great, Hip Hop is Dead is very good, AZ "The Format" is dope, so theres a few.  Royce 5'9" album is gonna drop soon w/ lots of production from DJ Premier.  Also check out Skyzoo and Termanology - they're both down with Premo and have laced some EXTREMELY ILL shit lately.  Thing is, you're not really gonna get anything dope from radio / mtv / bet, you gotta find it on the net.  But after you know where to look, you can still find some great shit.  I've burned prolly 4 mix cd's in the last few months with lots of new shit that is great.

But that's great you're getting into Gangstarr.  Moment of Truth is a classic album.  Just start coppin any Gangstarr albums, you'll be satisified.  I will say that parts of "Hard To Earn" and most everything prior will sound dated, but if you appreciate Gangstarr you'll like all their old stuff.  Get Jeru The Damaja's 1st 2 albums - "The Sun Rises in the East" and "Wrath of the Math" - they're completely produced by DJ Premier.  Cop Group Home's "Livin Proof" - all but like 2 joints produced by Primo. 

I'm constantly digging further into all kinds of older Hip Hop because a lot of the new shit isn't inspiring at all.  I been bumpin Jungle Brothers, Juice Crew, Malcolm McClaren, etc etc.  Like there is SOOOOOOOOO much older stuff that is so dope that I'm still discovering.  So don't get discouraged on Hip Hop man, get into the real good Hip Hop old and new, talk to people about it, blah blah blah.  Show some of your homies that Gangstarr album and let them know what you think is dope about it.  Oh and keep posting man - shit start some topics on Moment of Truth in Outbound.  We'll chop some shit up, up some vids.  You'll find yourself exposed to lots of dope shit by doing that.  We got some good heads in this place.  Peace and sorry for the rant.