Author Topic: Smokey back from rehab and starring in Friday 4!!!  (Read 394 times)

~Lucien~

Smokey back from rehab and starring in Friday 4!!!
« on: April 07, 2007, 04:32:09 AM »
daaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Ice Cube sat down to talk to Angie Martinez and said that Chris Tucker (Smokey) will be back in part 4!  8)
Big Perm uhh... I mean Big Worm  ;D better be in this too   :)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/04-05-07-ice-cube-angie-martinez-worldstarhiphop-com-mp3.html
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 04:34:19 AM by Lucien-Al-Ism »

Diggfinger

Re: Smokey back from rehab and starring in Friday 4!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 04:33:47 AM »
hahahaha, great.

Hope it's been than the last one though!!

~Lucien~

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 04:37:25 AM »
you smokin my shit diggfinger? playin with my money is like playin with my emotions!  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 05:21:59 AM »
good stuff, didnt think he would come back.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 05:27:56 AM »
that should be real dope. i love the style of the original. shit was real.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 05:45:19 AM »
I listened to the hole thing he dosent say hes doing it. He say Newline dosent want to do it yet, he has to concinvce ema dn SMokeyaint even on board wtf the fuck you talking about
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:57:03 AM by RealCity's M-O-s-T »

bgko1

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 08:23:19 AM »
Damn that is goin to be dope the first one he was in was funny as fuck

StevenQBosell

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »
I like friday 1 and friday 3... friday 2 was so-so...

But I wonder, Tucker has gained a lot of weight since he played Smokey... he may not even look like the Smokey we remember...

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 09:51:00 AM »
don't get excited ppl, the thread starter is lookin 4 attention, hes bullshitting

cube said he wants 2 do it, but new line ain't sold on it, just yet. he went on 2 say that they already have the concept planned out, so it's somewhat in the works, but chris tucker ain't on board yet (not sure if he's asked him), but he said he wants 2 bring him back, because every1 wants him back. He said he's got to convince new line to do it. He said since they got that lord of the rings money & awards, it's the only type of movies they want to make now in days. he said write 2 new line cinema saying "cut the cheque"

don't get to excited ppl, even i'm excited, but it seems that there's a long way 2 go
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 09:54:46 AM »
don't get excited ppl, the thread starter is lookin 4 attention, hes bullshitting

cube said he wants 2 do it, but new line ain't sold on it, just yet. he went on 2 say that they already have the concept planned out, so it's somewhat in the works, but chris tucker ain't on board yet (not sure if he's asked him), but he said he wants 2 bring him back, because every1 wants him back. He said he's got to convince new line to do it. He said since they got that lord of the rings money & awards, it's the only type of movies they want to make now in days. he said write 2 new line cinema saying "cut the cheque"

don't get to excited ppl, even i'm excited, but it seems that there's a long way 2 go

exacly

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 10:12:21 AM »
it will neva touch tha 1st, but im lookin 4ward 2 it if it does happen
I only fuck with 10's