Author Topic: 50 Cent A Snitch ?  (Read 1586 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
50 Cent A Snitch ?
« on: April 07, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »
 can some one break it down for me about why people call him a rat. I know some details but not the actual whole story.

floatin_above_everything

Re: 50 Cent A Snitch ?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 11:59:46 AM »
People are jealous of his street cred/money, so they will do anything to discredit him.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 12:02:26 PM »
People are jealous of his street cred/money

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 12:23:32 PM »
a song called ghetto qu'ran part 1 from his unreleased album "power of the dollar" talks about how preme was a drug dealer

which apparently the police didnt know about(LOL?!!?)

then the police listened to his songs

and suddendly decided to start investigating a big time drug dealer from queens they never knew about before

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 12:26:44 PM »
Dude, every rapper has done that, or something similar. 50's actions just get put into the limelight because of his massive fame ( again, the reason why people hate ). If he didn't talk about stuff like that, yall would complain that he doesn't keep it real.

And 50 DOES have major street cred, he did quite a bit of dirt b4 he got into the game, and that's a fact. I realize some people don't wanna believe it, but it's 100% true. The only difference now, is that 50 can hire people to do his dirt for him. And when your a boss, that's the way it should be.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 12:27:33 PM »
But the thing about it is, is that it's a big no-no to do that.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 12:32:27 PM »
Dude, every rapper has done that, or something similar. 50's actions just get put into the limelight because of his massive fame ( again, the reason why people hate ). If he didn't talk about stuff like that, yall would complain that he doesn't keep it real.

And 50 DOES have major street cred, he did quite a bit of dirt b4 he got into the game, and that's a fact. I realize some people don't wanna believe it, but it's 100% true. The only difference now, is that 50 can hire people to do his dirt for him. And when your a boss, that's the way it should be.

You better watch out, keep smoking that reefer and he'll put YOU in jail.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »
Snitching keeps the hood safe. I don't see whats the huge deal, some drug dealers are bad dudes.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 12:41:46 PM »
Snitching keeps the hood safe. I don't see whats the huge deal, some drug dealers are bad dudes.

fuck drug-dealers.
fuck snitches.

in russian prisons drugdealers get fucked like bytches, because they are inhuman and are killing another man slowly, cowardly and get money over somebody addiction/illness/death.so are snitches, rapers, child-molesters.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 01:02:24 PM »

youll say anything to defend 50 cent

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »

Listen, I know you like quoting my posts, but can you please address what I said rather then some bias you have against 50 Cent fans.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 01:21:32 PM »

but then where am I going to get my drugs?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 01:28:04 PM »

Listen, I know you like quoting my posts, but can you please address what I said rather then some bias you have against 50 Cent fans.

i dont have a bias against 50 cent fans, because i am one myself. i comment because the things you post about him are insanely biased. but hey, if youre  that big of a fan of him then all the more power to you i guess.

sunnyway

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 02:56:23 PM »
can some one break it down for me about why people call him a rat. I know some details but not the actual whole story.
Doesn`t that go for Snoop aswell? Somebody know that story??

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2007, 04:52:49 PM »
I think that the bias for 50 is too much. i can see why people don't like him, and that's ok. But most of you only know about the street shit through the music you hear. Not saying that I know more than anyone else, but if 50 really was a snitch, he wouldn't be as visible as he is, he wouldn't be able to do videos, and security wouldn't help either. People just throw that label on him because of jeaousy imo.