Author Topic: 50 Cent A Snitch ?  (Read 1606 times)

Al Bundy

Re: 50 Cent A Snitch ?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2007, 04:55:17 PM »
I think that the bias for 50 is too much. i can see why people don't like him, and that's ok. But most of you only know about the street shit through the music you hear. Not saying that I know more than anyone else, but if 50 really was a snitch, he wouldn't be as visible as he is, he wouldn't be able to do videos, and security wouldn't help either. People just throw that label on him because of jeaousy imo.

So what would you call what he spit on that track?

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 06:44:17 PM »
so basicly...50 cent told the police about a drug dealer.....sounds like a bitch 2 me

South Central CArtel - Young Cali/Young Prod

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2007, 07:33:10 PM »
so basicly...50 cent told the police about a drug dealer.....sounds like a bitch 2 me

do u seriously think the police didnt already know about a drug dealer like keneth supreme?

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »
doesent matter if thay new or not, still blabin

South Central CArtel - Young Cali/Young Prod

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2007, 08:14:09 PM »

It was really less to do with what you mentioned regarding the drug dealer publicly at least and more to do with irv gotti and ja rule accusing 50 cent of being a snitch because there was altercation between themm or an alleged altercation between them. The altercation resulting in 50 cent getting stabbed this happened before he became famous but this then led to the cops getting involved. I think it's been mentioned that the person who stabbed him was not ja rule but black child, it's just ja rule was at the scene also.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2007, 12:24:26 AM »
I think that the bias for 50 is too much. i can see why people don't like him, and that's ok. But most of you only know about the street shit through the music you hear. Not saying that I know more than anyone else, but if 50 really was a snitch, he wouldn't be as visible as he is, he wouldn't be able to do videos, and security wouldn't help either. People just throw that label on him because of jeaousy imo.

So what would you call what he spit on that track?

He's rapping about his life. The police aren't listening to that song man, and like Jip said, it's not like they didn't know about Supreme. Supreme was most likley paying the cops off anyways, so I don't think he's worried about 50 saying some shit on a record.

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2007, 01:09:39 AM »
can some one break it down for me about why people call him a rat. I know some details but not the actual whole story.
Doesn`t that go for Snoop aswell? Somebody know that story??

With Snoop I know the interview where Suge says Snoop is a rat because that's the only way out from all of his arrests. Also in some document about Tupac there is "alleged conversation between Snoop and LA police officer" where Snoop would have said that Suge killed Tupac. You can probably find this "interview" in youtube. It hasn't have the original voices. Some guy just says the lines... If someone knows more, it would be nice to hear...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2007, 01:20:50 AM »

He's visible cuz of all the cops that are around him.

DA CRIPZ AKA BIG BLUE

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCC A BLOOD
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2007, 03:26:05 AM »
YEAH HE SNITCH CUZZ HE A FAKEAZZ BLOOD

WE CRIPPIN ALL NIGHT CUZZ

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 03:32:42 AM »

It was really less to do with what you mentioned regarding the drug dealer publicly at least and more to do with irv gotti and ja rule accusing 50 cent of being a snitch because there was altercation between themm or an alleged altercation between them. The altercation resulting in 50 cent getting stabbed this happened before he became famous but this then led to the cops getting involved. I think it's been mentioned that the person who stabbed him was not ja rule but black child, it's just ja rule was at the scene also.

the police gave him a restraining order against some people, although he never asked for it or something after that incident

XaNdEr

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 03:44:23 AM »

yep, true talk, youre a smart dude man, everytime i see your posts they got that truth in them. +1

people just hating cause 50 is one of the biggest rap stars ever, and jealousy is a bitch. everyone wants to pull anything they can find against him, from his beefs (strictly business, imo) to his "snitching" which was just in a song and fortunately someone said before me, snoop did too, yall on his nuts though, why hate 50?

almost every rapper talks about doing dirt and people who did dirt, so why is 50 a snitch when the other 100 rappers who do it are not? 50 haters are the biggest hipocrits on this planet imo.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2007, 04:56:02 AM »

the police gave him a restraining order against some people, although he never asked for it or something after that incident

yeah its on the beef dvd. When black child stabbed 50, ja and irv were there and because it was a violent incident the police utomatically issued a restraining order against them. Regardless of whether 50 wanted one or not,  its common procedure.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2007, 08:32:28 AM »
The problem was that he didn't only talk about Supreme his criminal actions, but also about other people too, I forgot the names but I saw it in a video about 50 Cent and he has snitched on a few criminals but only on tracks...

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2007, 09:10:57 AM »
^you mean Prince?

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2007, 09:28:59 AM »
It's not about money or fame.. It's not even about a song.

It's about the information that 50 has and the potential of giving that info to the police to use to prosecute Murder Inc and Supreme.

If you remember, there was a big ordeal about whether 50 was going to take the stand and testify against Supreme. IF you understand the legal system and the court room process, then you understand that 50 must have given some type of statement to the police but in order to make it 'legal' in the court he must testify under oath in front of the judge and jury.  As a soon to be lawyer, i can tell ya'll that contrary to what you see on the soap operas, there is no such thing as a suprise witness, each side (prosecution and defense) knows each other's strengthes and weaknesses, including witnesses.