Author Topic: 50 Cent A Snitch ?  (Read 1608 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: 50 Cent A Snitch ?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2007, 12:48:53 AM »
the Eiht hype tattoo has personal meaning to him, that I understand

and while I don't agree with the manner in which he presented the thought, i agree that well done west coast g-funk is doper than 50's POTD and GRODT though those are well done records. and he's probably right that european cats that are somewhat street (and every big city/cultural center has some rough areas) would be more likely to be bumpin' SCC or DPG than 50 or gunit.

but he didn't need to be bringin' up quik and eiht and them in here, was kind of uncalled for/irrelevant to the topic

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2007, 12:50:39 AM »
The verse in ghetto qu'ran.

Yo, when you hear talk of the southside, you hear talk of the team
See niggas feared Prince and respected Preme
For all you slow muthafuckas I'm a break it down iller
See Preme was a business man and Prince was the killer
Remember, he used to push the bulletproof BM, uh huh
This here get ya seasick, I sat back and peeped shit
The roll with Easy Rider and they ain't get blunted
Had the whole projects workin for fifty on five-hundred
As a youth, all I ever did was sell crack
I used to idolize cat
Heart me in my heart to hear that nigga snitched on Pat, how he go out like
that?
Rumors in the hood was Jes was snitchin
I ain't believe that, pa, he helped me cop my first GSX-R
Had the four-runner, the Z, the 5 and the 3
Used to drive his truck through the hood draggin jet skis
From General Wallace to Baby Wise, don't be suprised
Of how freely I thought of names of guys who dealt with pies
Like L-A-N-Y's, L got shot in the neck, then told us connect
Them niggas who shot 'em got 'em for ten bricks
Fuckin Dominicans, turned around and gave 'em more bricks

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Are we seriously to believe that some cops are gonna deduce "Kenneth McGriff" from 'preme' in a song 2 or 3 times? I don't think he was snitching, but it was unwise of him to mention a term by which McGriff was referred to as.

tommy, why did 50 get popped?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tha Crip

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2007, 03:35:53 AM »
LOL @ section 8 getting owned....you guys keep talkin to him like this and dudes gonna delete his account again or get banned or whatever the fuck happened to him before.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

XaNdEr

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2007, 05:34:28 AM »
yeah but the funny part is, nobody done shit, he is makin a fool of himself lol. just look at his myspace pics, that dude is g(ay) as fuck man, wearing all blue rags and blue caps and all, hes the definition of a real g, for real man  8) 8)

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2007, 06:01:40 AM »
whats the colour got to do, so if i wear my athletics shit, what does that mean

eastern europen techno listnin prick,

netherlands,,jeesuz....most borin fuckin place on the planet..

so what ya sayin is u wear a dodgers cap u tryin to crip

South Central CArtel - Young Cali/Young Prod

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2007, 06:06:59 AM »
LOL@people acting as if the US was the hardest turf on planet earth and all of Europe was on some wizard of oz shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DA CRIPZ AKA BIG BLUE

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCC A BLOOD
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2007, 07:33:30 AM »
FUCC AMERICCA CRIPANIA IZ WHERE ITZ AT CUZZ

WE CRIPPIN ALL NIGHT CUZZ

RastaFari

• Lil Geezy
  • - its green and it tastes good, what can it be?
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »
Ey man fifty sniched about me to tha beats, they come and took my green man shit. 50 is such a fas battybwoy. man i was smooking wit my dwatas and tha beasts come and took my shit aways man :(  8)

- I can smoke it, you cant.

XaNdEr

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2007, 09:40:05 AM »
LOL@people acting as if the US was the hardest turf on planet earth and all of Europe was on some wizard of oz shit.

and lol @ people thinking UK is better then any european country  :D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2007, 10:41:03 AM »
wha? No need to call people gay and stuff man. Like I said, i agree that his statements were uncalled for and irrelevant but he didn't hate on anyone here until they hated on him. he just hated on 50 and in turn was dissed by members of the forum, which i think is stupid. We should be more respectful to each other than these rappers that make their living off ass that would never even talk to us, let alone ride for us, you know?

furthermore, I'll dress crip-ular at times because it's a nice color scheme. Blue grey and khaki is sick shit. It's eye-pleasing, why the fuck not? I'm not trying to be gangster, I just like the outfits/colors.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2007, 01:33:26 PM »
Nobody said the US was the hardest, but the street politics of Europe are vastly different than America. And, I would say that US is harder than Euro for the most part.

Tanj, props to for trying to be a peace maker, but even if it means something too you, and Eiht Hype tattoo on your fore arm is NOT cool, especially when youre a white kid who's never been in the streets, at least Compton. People in Eiht's crew got Eiht Hype tatted on them because that's crew, not because of music.

As far as being a Euro and wearing blue rags, there's nothing wrong with that. Section 8 wears them to try to act like a Crip FACT. He listens to Eiht & SCC, gets souped up and throws in his blue flags, acting like a crip. A fake gangster is always gonna get clowned on a site like this.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2007, 01:37:40 PM »
I'm just saying the following:

1.I'd rather hate be thrown towards an artist (who might as well be a fictional character until they pull a Meech/Damizza and join our community) then a contributing member of the community.
2.I think it's whack to diss anyone that didn't diss you. This dude dissed 50 cent, and people dissed him. That's dumb to me.That's riding for someone who would not ride for you. Fuck riding for a millionaire.

Now once he dissed back it was on, I'm just saying don't diss someone for an artist who would just as soon tell you "get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here." rap stars/rock stars are assholes, fans are cool. fuck riding for assholes. fans should mingle and share thoughts.

props though reefer, those are just my thoughts

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »

1.I'd rather hate be thrown towards an artist (who might as well be a fictional character until they pull a Meech/Damizza and join our community) then a contributing member of the community.
2.I think it's whack to diss anyone that didn't diss you. This dude dissed 50 cent, and people dissed him. That's dumb to me.That's riding for someone who would not ride for you. Fuck riding for a millionaire.

Now once he dissed back it was on, I'm just saying don't diss someone for an artist who would just as soon tell you "get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here." rap stars/rock stars are assholes, fans are cool. fuck riding for assholes. fans should mingle and share thoughts.

-T

No doubt Tanj, just had to let u know where I'm coming from. I don't have interaction with any artists, so I don't feel the need to hate on someone I've never conversated with or hung around. If he was talking to me the way he typed, I'd come at him too, it's just a converstaion.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2007, 02:06:05 PM »

-T

No doubt Tanj, just had to let u know where I'm coming from. I don't have interaction with any artists, so I don't feel the need to hate on someone I've never conversated with or hung around. If he was talking to me the way he typed, I'd come at him too, it's just a converstaion.

that's a good point, but the shit people hate on 50 for certainly is tangible:

I hate on 50 cause he distracrs my favorite producer from working with artists I like and he encourages one of my favorite MCs (eminem) to water his shit down. I hate on Jay Z cause he makes and encourages the production of watered down shit, doesn't use his talent and has an annoying non musical voice...so when threads come up in which opinions/judgments/ratings are discussed i'm gonna speak with that shit in mind..cause an artists' art is out there to be judged, so I don't feel bad about dissing them. Plus rock stars/rap stars are asshole millionaires, they don't need my kindness. If they did, i'd be kind, but in the meantime I'm gonna be kind to those I'm discussing shit with, cause I am actually dealing with them and there's no reason to not be at least cordial to anyone you deal with, it just makes things move smoother to me i guess.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2007, 02:18:37 PM »

-T

that's a good point, but the shit people hate on 50 for certainly is tangible:

I hate on 50 cause he distracrs my favorite producer from working with artists I like and he encourages one of my favorite MCs (eminem) to water his shit down. I hate on Jay Z cause he makes and encourages the production of watered down shit, doesn't use his talent and has an annoying non musical voice...so when threads come up in which opinions/judgments/ratings are discussed i'm gonna speak with that shit in mind..cause an artists' art is out there to be judged, so I don't feel bad about dissing them. Plus rock stars/rap stars are asshole millionaires, they don't need my kindness. If they did, i'd be kind, but in the meantime I'm gonna be kind to those I'm discussing shit with, cause I am actually dealing with them and there's no reason to not be at least cordial to anyone you deal with, it just makes things move smoother to me i guess.

-T

That's ur vibe homey, nobody said u were wrong. On the side note, I love beefing with people sometimes, although I do what I can to keep it off Dubcc. Bottom line is, if I see someone as a fake, I gotta son them for it.

And the 50 Cent, that's your opinion, and I respect that, but youre blaming him for Dre & Em's problems. Em & Dre are both there own men, they were doing it before 50, and they will do it after. He doesn't hold Dre back unless Dre wants to be held back, same with Em. They know 50 is smart, that's why they deal with him. Both Dre & Em were/still are more powerful than 50 in the game, if they felt he was fucking them up, he'd would be dropped trust me on that pimp.

And like I said, 50 can be an asshole, but people calling him a snitch and whatnot is first off all NOT PROVEN, and stupid at that. 50 gets hate from people for no reason ( Game & Dipset stans are the most guilty ), and he's from my coast, we are PROUD of 50, and the money he's made, same with Jigga. If someone is discrediting him, I'm gonna tell you why I think it's wrong.

The same shit would happen to me if I said these things about Daz, or Mack 10, etc. EVERY other rapper that has ever amounted to anything is guilty of watering down there tracks at some point in there career. 50 & Jay get more hate than anyone, and the sad thing is, it's because they are ON TOP. People hate what they envy, and I'm not talking about you, Tanjibility, I'm speaking in general. When POD came out, muthafuckas was on 50's nuts hard. Same thing with GRODT. He got immensly popular, dissed some people's favorite rappers because hell, he can.
I wasn't feeling when he started putting out "Candy Shop" "Just A Lil Bit", etc. but like I said, every rapper does tracks like that, 50's just happen to become very popular.