Author Topic: Immigration,Minute Men Etc..  (Read 254 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Immigration,Minute Men Etc..
« on: April 07, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »
Im tired of this shit and had to rant.....

The war in Iraq is not going well to say the least,the "war" on drugs is laughable,the morale of the average American is low (or indifferent). So who can federal and local government go after to make it seem like they actually give a shit with minimal effort, cost,man power whatnot? The helpless, weakest of the herd. The ones who have no one to fight for them. Makes sense right? Government can appear tough on "national security" without the losses suffered in Iraq or the neighborhood dope spot. Here in the I.E. ive noticed they're "crackin down" on street vendors. One day I was driving by saw this dude selling fruit, raspados etc. daily. Only I see Cops/Code enforcement with him this time giving him a no doubt hefty fine. As usual i chalk it up to some more bureaucratic bullshit harassment. The next day I drive by the same corner there he is again. I thought to myself "fuck yeah,now thats a hustler and they can't knock his hustle" but the more I thought about it the more I realized he wasn't on no rebellious shit. He was out there cause he had no fuckin choice. Bills to pay,mouths to feed.Homeboy cant try to make an honest living yet just a couple houses down they are slangin rocks on the daily. Where is the police presence on that shit. Not only do you have the government with they're priorities fucked up you have these so called redneck "Minute Men" "holding down the border" lol. The same people who could care less about whats goin on in Baghdad or the Meth lab next door to their kids school all of a sudden on some Paul Revere, patriotic bullshit. Once again how can they make themselves feel better about what's happening inside their own neighborhood or look good to their neighbors without lookin down the barrel of a glock? Oh, I know lets get a couple of lawn chairs,the new Toby Keith and some Country Time and go sit in the desert. Lets get the media to cover and glorify it so Bubba and the boys get the idea of havin an excuse to "crack some skulls". While Soccer mom's feel important other than finding Rachel Ray's new meatloaf recipe. The facts are that I know without a doubt that whole towns would die without the work done by or money generated from these people. Am I sayin the borders should be unpatrolled and people have free reign to come and go as they please? absolutely not. Lets just remember these are  people we are talking about and lets get our fuckin priorities straight first.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Immigration,Minute Men Etc..
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
There are at least 15 million illegal immigrants in the US. Obviously the government doesn't give a shit about the problem. So what are you talking about?

I sense alot of racism in your post....

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 06:12:41 PM »
Double post.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 06:15:12 PM by Real American »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 06:44:28 PM »
There are at least 15 million illegal immigrants in the US. Obviously the government doesn't give a shit about the problem. So what are you talking about?
i have no idea where you live but you cannot turn on the T.V. here in Cali and not hear something about Immigration,minute men,border "security"...Also if your numbers are correct it also enforces my view that all this National Security talk is bullshit. Also im curious to know out of that 15 mill. how many are Mexican? Cause when you see this shit on the news,who do you see? Cambodians? Ukranians? Persians?..i dont think so....Im not blind or stupid and im not the only one that can see through this bullshit. Its a smoke screen to disract from the ills of our country at the moment  (iraq,Drugs etc.) and in my eyes blatant racism.

I sense alot of racism in your post....
where exactly in my post does there resemble anything close to racism?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 08:37:19 AM »

Lol omg finally real american has realised that the government wants to allow endless immigration. The point about national security is an interesting one, while the threat is a fake one the open borders do allow for anyone to get in the country and that is a genuine national security. However what this proves is that the government does not really give a shit about genuine national security and is instead using it as a blanket to control and oppress and curtail dissent.

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 08:45:48 AM »
You're saying the government should / would (in general) care about the people and the way the country is run? Idealism has been dead for centuries...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »
You're saying the government should / would (in general) care about the people and the way the country is run? Idealism has been dead for centuries...
your right...im just tired of having my intelligence insulted on the daily. More of a rant than an invite to debate.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »
Double post.

Excellent point! I never thought about it like that.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »
Who names themselves "Minute Men"? Not a good title if you're trying to make an impression on the ladies. :P

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 06:26:50 AM »
your right...im just tired of having my intelligence insulted on the daily. More of a rant than an invite to debate.

Well, I'm afraid that's just the way life works these days. You can't turn on the tv without 'them' pushing their bullshit shows in your face, or get out in the streets without actually being confronted with the bullshit of 'their' reality. It's degrading life on a whole - in 50 years we'll all be braindead. That's something to look forward to.